Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,243 members, 7,936,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

HARPS Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. (90147 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Go Down)

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Rich4god(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
am about taking mine... is the link working properly...
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by bldrsteve(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Well, as a result of reading some comments, I see many have fallen by the wayside.

God dey!

Soon to take my own test. #InGodItrust

go n take yours... it's quite an experience... I will suggest u eat before taking d test cos its hrt breaking...

4 Likes

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by bldrsteve(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
in my own opinion I think some1 from HARPs saw d thread of d first test result when people said it was too easy because I don't see y dey will set series of comprehension passages for us to ansa as if we wanna re-write jamb, but its all good... Got 67% in maths n 42% in English...(physics n Chemistry is A.waiting result)... Oghene is involved.. cheers

2 Likes

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Coccusb: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
alhaji779:
Same hia o, d verbal is not loading.....said, loading error, pls restart d exercise

Use Google Chrome
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Adortem: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
nurez305:
Pls all, i'm at cafe right now, after the numerical, i try to open the verbal reasoning but its just loading since........pls what could be the problem

Same thing is happening to me now,don't know if I should reload the page,tried every other browser,loading since,am stuck now
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by bunmisoar(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
num: 42% verb: 53%. *Hope Anthem*

1 Like

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by bunmisoar(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Adortem:

Same thing is happening to me now,don't know if I should reload the page,tried every other browser,loading since,am stuck now
it jst happened to me too. jst keep trying it. it will work.
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by strictlynaija: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
hmmm harp lager...if u do d kind numeracy weh I do and u get 100, I swear you're a great scholar....verbal loading sha
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Adortem: 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
nurez305:
Pls all, i'm at cafe right now, after the numerical, i try to open the verbal reasoning but its just loading since........pls what could be the problem

Same thing is happening to me now,don't know if I should reload the page,tried every other browser,loading since,am stuck now,don't know what to do
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by sleeknaija(m): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
horexy:
Errrm, the 1st test we took was to assess us generally...
The 2nd test is to know which dept we can work best as graduate trainees either Engineering dept or HR dept.
Those who had higher marks in Numeracy than Verbal reasoning would be in Engr. dept while those with higher Verbal scores would be in HR.
The cut off aint certain yet...it could be 50% or 60% depending on d average score of participants.

E-mails for interviews would be sent Monday or Tuesday

Goodluck to us all!

From a reliable source...

I pray the cut off should be 50% oo
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
pls wat do i do...am finding it difficult to download lower versions of adobe flash player, it keeps bringing out version 18 and this version is not working in my system
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by lanakforever: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
num 67% ver 56%...Baba God, na ur Hand i dey now o
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by jayrager(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
BottlePop:
cry
*sigh*
Job search frustration is slowly beginning to have a toll on me.
Its sucking me in.... my strength is waning, i can feel myself letting go. embarassed
cry

This is one of the most thrilling job threads ever. Filled with all kinds of emotion and intrigue. If i'm to give my final contribution here, I'd say that we all need to take the positives from this test and drop every other thing. I wouldn't lie i also had my doubts about the whole process and the company itself until they were finally cleared by some of their past and current employees on Linkedin and in a way this affected my performance. How? Let me share my story to those that care to read.

I took my first test the night before the stipulated start time due to an unavoidable mistake in my thinking that we probably had to do a confirmation of some sort from my previous test experiences and also believing that the test link wouldn't be active until the following day. However, i was wrong because on clicking the link, the timer started and i just had to take the test. Even though i scored above the cut-off, i had a feeling that would count against me and it did. Oh well, i wasn't selected for the second stage test and even though i felt bad initially, i had to shrug off the negative vibe and move.

My advice to those feeling down and hopeless is that you can't stop now. The devil usually works to break us especially when he knows that we have something big about to breakthrough for us right at our 'domot'. He tries to work on our faith and cripple it so he can deter our hope. We just gotta keep trying and trying till we make it, through Christ Jesus we have to make it. we have no choice. Some people go dey look me sey who be this pastor, lol grin, make una no vex, this message is for those of us who really need some encouragement. As God would have it, i received an offer this evening from another company i was never really so keen about and even though it is far from d dream job i so desire, imma keep pushing on \god strengthening me till i get that JOB. That's the attitude and mindset i want all those feeling dejected at this moment to have because the truth is the best of us feels this way or even worse more often than not.

To end this, i'll say, to those who are gonna be successful in this recruitment exercise. Congrats!! To those who had fallen by the road side due to whatever cause (be it a bad internet connection or lack of adequate preparation or whatever!!) dust yourself up and pick positives from this. For one, never wait for others to do a test before u come here to start asking questions. I'm not saying it's inappropriate to ask general questions but then some questions about sharing test questions and just being too smart for oneself isn't appropriate and that could pose more harm than good. Also prolonging your assessment could be a disadvantage because the company might have just programmed their quota of successful applicants needed before u take d test hence leaving u by d side. Other companies' websites could start acting up with annoying website issues. Many Nigerians (including myself at times) are known for always rushing before the deadline, and begging for added time before which they had all d time to do it.

Always pay close attention to instructions no matter how irrelevant it may seem so u dont fall a victim of lack of attentiveness and reasoning (like in my case) and finally let's keep striving and trying all within our possible best to become better individuals. Stop forming bosses or BOSSES here on nairaland because u think u have some kind of brilliance/Know-how the other person doesn't just to feel superior. Let's be mature with all our responses and thinking even, becauses we don't know who is who. Most recruiters log into nairaland with their accounts as guests or even members to see what peeps have been saying about their recruiment process. For those of u who say some tests are too easy they might just hit u with harder ones d next time. LOL!! Then it becomes too HARD!! For those of u who divulge personal details some recruiters could just spot u out. Diplomacy matters. Well i hope this my long epistle has been able to impact positively to our cause on d hunt for that CHILLED job. I don't do this very often so take this as a act led by GOD grin cheesy..

ENJOY!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
IgborChioma:
pls wat do i do...am finding it difficult to download lower versions of adobe flash player, it keeps bringing out version 18 and this version is not working in my system

pls did nobody see this

2 Likes

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by jayrager(m): 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
IgborChioma:

pls did nobody see this

Search for an earlier version of adobe that will work on ur system via google. then download
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 27, 2015
IgborChioma:

pls did nobody see this
open google and type "adobe flash player 10.0 .exe" then search. hope this helps
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:03am On Jun 27, 2015
IgborChioma:

pls did nobody see this

On google search for archive flash player. Look for flash player 10.3 from d result links and download it. It will be in a ZIP folder.

Extract d files and move them To ur ( if ur PC is 64 bit) 64 bit folder. But if ur system isn't move it to win 32. Then install from der.
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Adortem: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2015
bunmisoar:
it jst happened to me too. jst keep trying it. it will work.
Later worked,thanks.
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Viruses: 2:24am On Jun 27, 2015
IgborChioma:

pls did nobody see this

I couldn't download lower versions either, so I downloaded the 18, installed it, restarted my system and it worked.
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by SURGEE(m): 4:45am On Jun 27, 2015
ise yen o ta lenu serioussly o. just did mine, ko funny o. but lets see what the turn out will be on monday grin cool
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 27, 2015
pls my test link is not opening o, what do i do?
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 27, 2015
IgborChioma:

i tried opening it google chrome bt it has been loading for almost 30mins now, bt not opening... i tried closing it bt it was saying if i do, it will affect d test score
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by dlex21(m): 5:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Nawa ooo... You people are not encouraging somebody at all... All I'm seeing here is people writing themselves off unlike the first test when they were bragging anyhow about how simple the test is... Lemme do mine sha. Stay tuned
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by dlex21(m): 5:36am On Jun 27, 2015
IgborChioma:

i tried opening it google chrome bt it has been loading for almost 30mins now, bt not opening... i tried closing it bt it was saying if i do, it will affect d test score
Are you sure it isn't network problem...?
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 27, 2015
IgborChioma:

it's not...am using Etisalat and its even on 3G
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 27, 2015
IgborChioma:

it's not...am using Etisalat and d network is good
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by eloquent(m): 6:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Just did mine & scored 100% in Verbal and 92% in Numerical. I failed one question in Numerical and they deducted 8 marks. I want to encourage every one who took this second stage with me to remain hopeful. All glory to God.

2 Likes

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by alaricsaltzman: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2015
after network did me shege, had 42% in the numerical...choi...will do the verbal later
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Acquiredollars(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2015
eloquent:
Just did mine & scored 100% in Verbal and 92% in Numerical. I failed one question in Numerical and they deducted 8 marks. I want to encourage every one who took this second stage with me to remain hopeful. All glory to God.

Thesame questions i did?

I don hear!

Congrats

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by Acquiredollars(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
after network did me shege, had 42% in the numerical...choi...will do the verbal later

Link expires by 12 pm....don't forget
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by philfrey08: 6:58am On Jun 27, 2015
IgborChioma:

I dont think u can download a lower version. It will always update the version 18. Maybe your system has a problem. Use another person's system.

Please, do I know you. Cos i know one person with such name...... Msc?
Re: HARPS Online Aptitude Test. by philfrey08: 7:00am On Jun 27, 2015
IgborChioma:

it's not...am using Etisalat and d network is good

Hello, have you done d test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32)

Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.