Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,221 members, 7,936,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:29 PM

My Husband Cheated On Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Cheated On Me (10700 Views)

CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / This Woman's Husband Cheated On Her&left Her Homeless, Her Response Was Genius. / Husband Cheated W/ Igbo Girl & She Did Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by OGARANK(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2009
well in african culture, a man sleeping with more than one woman is  not  a sin but  a woman doing same is visited  by the gods and public resentment. just know you married the man and his african culture and take care of your home since you still love him.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by viclee009: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2009
u r right he deserve a 2nd chance. give him two of ur beautiful friends and i bet he will never cheat again. grin grin
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by ukbruno(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2009
Do as you have said; but then to add to all said, try to be a little be more drawn to God. And take him too. It is only God that can actually change any one. What he did was a proof of man's depravity when he outlaws his resolution due lack of grace.

Find a local church in your area; attend church services and make him come along and read your Bible and pray together at home (may be morning or evenings) that way God's grace will enrich your marriage.

God be with you and bless your marriage.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Leilah(f): 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2009
Please dress up and go clubbing along with him.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by GODPROTECT: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2009
THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO DO IN THIS SITUATION IS TO GIVE YOUR LIVE TO CHRIST SO HE CAN DIRECT YOUR PATH AND GIVE YOU PEACE.
NOTE: THE DEVIL IS VERY WICKED, HE HAS SENT HIS DEMONS OUT TO THE WORLD TO  STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY IN OTHER TO GET MORE PEOPLE IN HIS KINGDOM TO TORMENT AND I TELL YOU HELL IS NOT A PLACE TO BE; SO DON'T BE A VICTIM.

HARDEN NOT YOUR HEART AND REMEMBER THAT GOD LOVES YOU AND HE'S ALWAYS READY TO ACCEPT ANY ONE NO MATTER HOW BLACK THE PERSON IS; HE'S EVER READY TO CLEAN US UP.
GOD IS EXPECTING YOU IN HIS KINGDOM TODAY BECAUSE TOMORROW IS ALREADY LATE.

GOOD LUCK!
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by sojunuluv(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2009
am new on this site and i don't know how to post my own topic,can anybody put me tru ooooooooooo
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by congoshine(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2009
hurtin:

Everyone deserves a second chance, Right ?

Everyone deserves a 3rd,4th,5th & possibly 6th chance. Afterall,Jesus advised us to forgive 490 times. He'll probably do it again & if he does,HE WON'T TELL YOU !!! sad sad sad

Since you love him,pls make your marriage work,no relationship is perfect.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by ilaugh1: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2009
Poster

Just know that you are not alone, take heart in that fact.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Hypechic(f): 12:21am On Mar 06, 2009
Hurtin,
I came across this thread just now and have read with interest all the responses. Human nature is weird. I wonder why I'm still surprised. I'm glad you decided to stick with your husband. Relationships of all kinds are not easy. Marriage is not an exception and if you love him, fight for him. Yeah he did something dumb, he may have done it before but you only have this instance as fact because he confessed. Work from there.

If you plan on staying married for the next 20 years minimum, You'd better be prepared for more trying times because they sure will come. It may not necessarily be a case of him cheating on you. Anything could cause issues, what matters is whether you two are ready to sort them out or quit the marriage. The world would be better off if more people actually tried harder at making relationships work instead of quitting at the first sign of trouble.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Cenk: 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2009
1+1 =1 when you comes to marriage. don't listing to all those mockers and husband snatchers. , they want your house to be on fire. he has already been judge by his conscience. i will advice you to give him that second chance and also pardon him. i stay in abuja. About 80% of married men in abuja are not faithfull with their wife and vice versa. this's not a joke, i have a story on that which i will like to send to you.problem we are facing in abuja today is what we called single parents issue. They wil kill their husband or divorce him in other to register as a big society ladies. So waman protect ur marriage in other to safeguard the future of ur children pls.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by dae(f): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2009
Just one quick question --- Did you help him with his papers? AKa (did you file for him)

if answer is YES --- Then you're screwed cos he is planning on leaving you

If answer is NO ---- Then maybe he's just tired of you for some reason

ADVICE if answer is NO --- Give him ONE MORE chance, try new things to spice up your marriage!

KEYWORD --- ONE MORE CHANCE
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by PERVERT9: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2009
you too should cheat on him i am available
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by yme1(f): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2009
ha ha ha just laughing
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by PERVERT9: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2009
y me:

ha ha ha just laughing
na wetin dey make you laugh?no let me gbab you o grin
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by yme1(f): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2009
pervert9,abeg no gbab me o
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by erady(f): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2009
Re u sure he is not seeing any friend 4 an advice?, Because after cheating on u he comes home to tell u, nd later ask 4 4giveness. In my own opinion i think he loves u, But there's someone advising him against u. so dear sister, if u love him talk to him, no the people he mingles with, and i tell u, nightclubs will become his worst enemy, nd "u" his best friend.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by unfaded(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2009
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
men are cheats
we all are
if you leave ur husband
the one you might end up with may be worse off
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by DeReloaded: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2009
unfaded:

would you give the same dumb announcement to a man that wants to leave a cheating wife?

Also are you implying that God is so wicked that He would provide her with an even worse person a second time around?
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by unfaded(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2009
u 're obviously a deluded asshole
wot am saying is
infidelity shldnt be enuf reason to leave her husband
"God" gave her this one
and her cheated
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2009
Give him a second chance for what?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Love itself, has a detrimental effect on woman's ability to apply common sense in any complication regarding their man.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2009
unfaded:

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
men are cheats
we all are
if you leave ur husband

You're the asshoe for generalizing all men in the same category.
unless you're talking about Nigerian men.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by unfaded(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2009
@heat,stop being an idiot
1 in every marriage in the us end in Divorce
the men probably cheated
men are men anywhere
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2009
unfaded:

@heat,stop being an idiot
1 in every marriage in the us end in Divorce
the men probably cheated
men are men anywhere
Probability is a likelihood that an event will occur.

1 in every marriage in US end in divorce.

But what probability of the divorce is actually a result of cheating.

You're insinuating that every man is a cheater, and should be given a second chance because - you think- that the next one WILL cheat on her again.

That's idiocy itself.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by DeReloaded: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2009
unfaded:

u 're obviously a deluded asshole
wot am saying is
infidelity shldnt be enuf reason to leave her husband
"God" gave her this one
and her cheated

answer my question instead of going on useless rants. Oloshi
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by spikedcylinder: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2009
Why is this thread still alive sef?
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by texazzpete(m): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2009
This is a pretty simple situation

She loves her husband, her husband loves her
Her husband got drunk and cheated on her, he confessed and apologized himself! As far as we know (from the information provided by the OP) the guy is extremely remorseful and has promised not to do it ever again.

So why are people here asking her to dump the guy?! He made one mistake when he was drunk, and there's strong indication that he will not stray again, especially if she can make it very clear what she'd do if it happens again. Forgive the guy already.
I've no idea why people here can be so cynical, but unless these vengeful, embittered vixens here can assure you they'd provide a perfect man for you to re-marry, treat such advice as pure bullcrap.

Don't get me wrong, sexual infidelity is wrong, but it's still forgivable especially when there's a strong case for remorse.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by texazzpete(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2009
HeatFusion:

Give him a second chance for what?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Love itself, has a detrimental effect on woman's ability to apply common sense in any complication regarding their man.

Yeah, right. Like you KNOW he's going to do it again.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by rolandeche: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2009
My dear, if you are sure of his love and like u said u share the bill,stay with him. love him unconditionally. men cheats. am a man. wish u love.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by rolandeche: 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2009
my dear, if are sure he loves u stay. like u said u share the bills. men cheats. love him unconditionally. wish u more love. am a man.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by dae(f): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2009
rolandeche:

my dear, if are sure he loves u stay. like u said u share the bills. men cheats. love him unconditionally. wish u more love. am a man.

Oga rolandeche;
#1- Does sharing bills= love? shocked
#2 - Men cheat? Is it a Norm for men to cheat? you sound like its totally "OK" for men to cheat.
In short, you're saying she should love a cheating man. (tofiakwa)
Your girl cheats and you smile and pat her on the back and even lover her unconditionally abi? (more palmoil to your elbow)
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2009
Na today?
It happens all the time so don't take it like one big deal
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by able09: 1:07am On Mar 12, 2009
I'M A MAN AND I BELIEVE IF HE WAS DRUNK AND DID THIS, HE WILL DO IT AGAIN!! NOW IF HE LAY'S OFF THE BOOZE,AND STAY'S SOBER YOU GUY'S MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE,PROVIDING THAT THE DUDE STAY'S HOME.
SEE I'M MARRIED !! BUT I KNOW I HAVE NO BUSINESS OUT THERE! WHY? BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN WE ARE MOST VULNERABLE WE ARE MEN, THERE IS A CERTAIN THAT LUST WILL CROSS ARE PASS. YOU WOMEN DO THE SAME IF A HANDSOME MAN CROSSES YOUR PATH YOU ARE GOING TO STARE OR GLANCE!! BUT A MAN, US AS DUMMY'S TAKE RISKS. WOMEN ARE MORE SENSITIVE TO THEIR RELATIONSHIPS THAN US CAVE MEN!! YOU CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER!! BUT HE GOTS TO MAKE A COMMITMENT!!,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The P Cartel. / My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night / Nigeria Girls How To Date Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.