Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,969 members, 7,960,051 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders (36887 Views)

Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other / I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World / Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by Mykelpato(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
undecided

Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by soldierdollar(m): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Okaka27:
I had to use the " Find in Page" tool in my browser.. undecided

I swear I used same tool undecided
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by seunfape(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
pop dont worry it will soon be over. our body is working on it.National Environental and Action Team(NEST) Niferia chapter.we reduce d problem of climatic change and prevent d problem of global warming.
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
ucloaded1:
It is the law of nature taking effect. Every creation will come to over- ripeness and decay. Though different time frame for different creation. So it shouldn't be a surprise that the earth has come to its ripeness and is decaying. #notime #opinion #grailmessage.com
All what you said here is true and valid- everything that's a beginning will surely have an end. However, the time of decay or death of any matter can be hastened by poor maintenance attitude. Take man as an example of matter or organism, the number of years he gets to spend on earth- after he was borne- is a function of, inter alia, quality of healthcare he's access to. If he's privileged to receive good healthcare, then one can conclude he takes good care of and maintains his body, which is the vessel of the soul. And consequently, he stands a high chance of living longer, and vice versa.

The same reasoning can be applied to our planet, earth: if actions, which are known to have damaging effects on the planet, are not adequately checked, then the destruction of the planet, which is inevitable anyway, is hastened. The converse is also true for this assertion.
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by crystallux: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello friends,now is your opportunity to get genuie fixed matches and start winning big..Contact me on 09031563149
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by bueze046(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is OP...

..PMB if am right is among the World Leaders, so I see no reason for somebody here will be looking for where they right BUHARI....if am wrong quote me.
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by bueze046(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Captain1Nigeria:
Father lord,pls bless INTROVERT to have something busy to do because I even doubt if she even eat breakfast,lunch and dinner,she seems to be on every threads,I can't wait to see her having her blog and become the top blogger in the world,Amen#nobeef#

name her time naa....

...check her profile na this month she join
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ayima:
I love this man with my body, soul and spirit.
Is he God?
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
MissGdope:

Is he God?
Hahahahahahahahahahaaa

I know right? cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahahahahahahahaaa

I know right? cheesy grin cheesy grin
I tire oo
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by simdam500(m): 1:22am On Jun 19, 2015
Well well, if this isn't another lies from the depth of hell from the British, this disaster can be curb only if the world leaders can join forces together sad
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by livebullet(m): 4:35am On Jun 19, 2015
Sweetyie:
Ok seen. Long n boring post #yawns#
dis r d kinda girls dat only knw nollywood and makeup wood

1 Like

Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by mima247(f): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Well someone had berra tell buhari not to construct dat nuclear power plant in rivers state etc... We r much too careless in naija.... Gas has always been a more effective cleaner way cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) / ‘Things Are Hard' - Pastor Adeboye Says / How Adeboye's Disobedience Built A Global Brand - Leke Beecroft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.