Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

....... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ....... (1308 Views)

A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice. / PLS Advice(l Am A Married Man Dating Another Married Woman) / Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....... by peperenpe1: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: ....... by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2015
Hello dear, sometime u need to work things out , being a runner won't help situations but a sticker who will change things with all her strength , talk to him than running away ...to safe the daughter's future and yours dear u can change him
Re: ....... by babythug(f): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Quite sorry to hear about your separation.

I'm happy that you are looking for a fresh start.

However there are many areas to consider before you eventually make this relocation/move.

What source of income do you currently have?

Is it a good idea to pack it up and move to Ghana?

What skills/business ideas do you have currently?

Do you have family/friends in Ghana?

would you need family/friends around you?

Have you been to Ghana prior to now? At least to give you an idea of how people generally live over there?

You need to look wisely and explore all areas before you eventually make your move

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: ....... by Hazardd(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2015
What type of irresponsible is he showing that you cannt endure! ...did you see it before you married him?
Re: ....... by purityannabel(f): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
running away from your marriage will not solve the problem. consider the future of your child... the negative effect the separation will have on your child....pls dear work things out with prayer......
Re: ....... by Pineapp: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Is it that he's irresponsible or his money yaff finish?

What makes you think the grass would be greener on the other side?
Re: ....... by uboma(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Why travel to Ghana when you can remain here with your daughter and hustle?

By the way, please above all else, do consider the future of your little girl. Will staying away from her father affect her emotionally? What steps have you taken to make your husband more responsible? Does he have a steady means of income but chooses not to contribute to the upkeep of you and his daughter?

There are so many questions to consider before making any decision. Remember that your decision now will have last consequences (either positive or negative) on your little girl.
Re: ....... by snakebeat: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
What makes u think ghana is gonna be anyway better? U left ur husband on account of being irresponsible, how do mean? What kind of reprehensible behaviour was he exhibiting that u couldn't endure?

As a lady, the only prospective job I see waiting for u in ghana is prostitution, why not learn a skill or pick up any menial job, ghana is in no way better than nigeria, likewise other africa countries.

"BETTER THE DEVIL U KNOW (THAN THE DEVIL U DON'T)"....
Re: ....... by timilehing(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Why are you running out of the country if he's the one showing the sign of irresponsibility? There are lots more behind the story you're not telling us
Re: ....... by mcdokwe(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
peperenpe1:
Hellofamily, Please I want your advice on this.
Am 27 yrs ..I just left my husband of 2yrs due to being irresponsible...and I have a 2yrs old daughter.. Am planning of relocating to ghana, to start my life all over again...pls mama what business do u think I can do in ghana and make money ...and how is accomodation n schooling "for my daughter" rate in ghana..is it expensive or still like nigeria ...Thank u
I wanted to advise based on the above until I saw the below, it is obvious you are the irresponsible one here and your husband has had a hardtime coping with your reprehensible sexual orientation, reason you want to run away completely. Leaving is obviously going to do the man a lot of good and my main concern here is that little girl so you don't push her into your devilish act of lesbianism.
peperenpe1:
Am married n a lesbo....I need a mate in lagos .....
Re: ....... by edwife(f): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
^^^^ shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: ....... by ladygogo: 12:03am On Jun 20, 2015
Oh dear. grin grin grin
Re: ....... by SirAweezy(m): 6:11am On Jun 20, 2015
Reading the op's first post... I just shook my head and my instinct told me there was something wrong about her. ...

anyone advising this one is just wasting time...

What rubbish!!!

(1) (Reply)

Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! / Single Woman Interested In Adopting A Child / The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.