Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,198 members, 7,963,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

We Have Recovered From Our Electoral Defeat — PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Recovered From Our Electoral Defeat — PDP (640 Views)

We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG / Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC / Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Recovered From Our Electoral Defeat — PDP by 0micheal735: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party has said it had
recovered from the unprecedented electoral
defeat it suffered during the 2015 general
elections.
The party said it had begun moves to recapture
power from the All Progressives Congress in
The PDP said one of the moves, aiming at wining
the elections in the future, was the election of
the Governor of Ondo State, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko
as the Chairman of the PDP Governors’ Forum.
The PDP, in a statement by its National Publicity
Secretary, Mr. Olisa Metuh, in Abuja on Saturday
said Mimiko, as a seasoned administrator and a
highly organised person, was equipped for his
new role as the chairman of the forum.
Metuh hailed the process that led to Mimiko’s
emergence, saying the development reflects the
unity and sense of purpose within its fold,
especially at this rebuilding time.
He also commended the governors for their
continued commitment towards the party “as it
reengineers and repositions to regain power in
2019.”
Metuh added that the recent political events in
the country had continued to vindicate the PDP
as “the only true national platform committed to
the national interest, where all citizens as equal
partners are free to hold opinion and aspire to
any position, no matter how high, without regard
to creed, class or ethnic considerations and in
which no individual or group of individuals can
claim ownership or attempt to appropriate
control.”
Stating that the PDP “has since overcome the
setback of the last general elections,” the
spokesperson for the opposition party said as a
party founded on the principles of freedom,
equality, justice and national unity, the PDP’s
spirit “is still alive and stronger, now more than
ever before, in the minds of most Nigerians and
families in all the nooks and crannies of the
country.”
He, therefore, charged its members in all the
wards, local government and states of the
federation to close ranks, double their efforts and
continue to work with their leaders at all levels to
ensure that the PDP comes out stronger to
regain power at the center and in its traditional
states come 2019.

Source:
www.punchng.com/news/we-have-recovered-from-our-electoral-defeat-pdp/
Re: We Have Recovered From Our Electoral Defeat — PDP by phabuloz(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
I still see APC till 2023 or so ( not an APC supporter sha o)
Re: We Have Recovered From Our Electoral Defeat — PDP by micseyi(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
booked.
Re: We Have Recovered From Our Electoral Defeat — PDP by freedom96: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Recover ke?Who are the party chiefs?Tomitomi,tit and Cr7 cheesy
Okay welcome back grin
Re: We Have Recovered From Our Electoral Defeat — PDP by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
PDP has moved on while APC has become the new opposition within the ruling govt
Re: We Have Recovered From Our Electoral Defeat — PDP by ki02020(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Biggiest lie of the century....TANoids are yet to overcome their defeat it is still like a dream to them so they act stupid......appointing mimiko as the chairman PDP GF makes no diffrence a man that could not even deliver his own state grin
Re: We Have Recovered From Our Electoral Defeat — PDP by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Barcanista what about you?
Are you still pained? grin grin
The "certificatless' man is ruling you and your parents grin grin
*No ofe Nsin*
Re: We Have Recovered From Our Electoral Defeat — PDP by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Barcanista what about you?
Are you still pained? grin grin
The "certificatless' man is ruling you and your parents grin grin
*No ofe Nsin*
Re: We Have Recovered From Our Electoral Defeat — PDP by 0micheal735: 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
I see pdp coming back to power 2019
Watch out for the new pdp wid d caucus of saraki nd co back to the party
Re: We Have Recovered From Our Electoral Defeat — PDP by k4kings(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
HOME TRUTH! # #GEJ SINCE YOU LEFT I have this to tell you. (1) boko haram is killing people every day since 29th may 2015. (2) Buhari is now inviting near by countries to come and help in the fight against boko haram the same moves that Liar Muhammad, APC and Buhari criticized you for doing, hmm mommy. (3) Our new president has not announce his cabinet after weeks of coming into office, which shows he was not ready. (4) He promise to publicly declare his asset till now we have not seen any of such declaration. (4) The man is busy traveling from post to post, wondering when he will sit down and start working. (5) One of the former governor that your government was trying to probe has been set free(corruption fighting indeed). (6) Our football team has been loosing out in almost all the tournament, this is the more reason we miss your goodluck. (7) We have witness a whole number of tankers explosion I don't know if APC is bad omen, or God is repaying those tanker drivers who succumbed to APC and went on the heart breaking strike few days to your handing over. (cool They have not started paying 5000 yet as they promise to pay graduates, Dollars have not equals 1 naira yet, they have not stabilize the world oil price yet, my younger one have not started eating launch yet, the economy has not change yet but am still watching them. (9) My hero sir, as am talking to you now last week we were mocked at as our president created a new country in Europe and call it ''west Germany'' and called the president of the country Michelle. The same thing they use to make jest of our first lady. (10)Less I forget, we were promised there won't be office of the first lady but we are seeing a different thing now. (11) last week APC failed the acid test and were exposed for the whole world to see that they can never pass through what PDP pass through and still exist, they have been exchanging blows since Saraki and Dagora emerged as leaders of the Parliament against their illegal anointed candidate. (12) My hero since you left Buhari finally accepted that old age will limit his performance. There is still more, but let me save that for another day. President Johnathan we miss your Goodluck . Me? I weep for my dear country. We don enter one- chance.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Know Why Wike Is Fraudulently Witch-haunting Me- Ex Gov. Amechi / Innoson Slams N30 Billion Suit On Gtbank / PDP To Buhari: Stop Giving Excess, Get To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.