Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,203 members, 7,936,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:04 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (551119 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2009
oyewolejos:

Why cant we spring 2010 applicants drop our contact so that we can rub minds on many issues ranging from Sevis,Interview question,how we got admission,who is going to the embassy next,more info on our school,documents required at the embassy and many other things so that we can help ourselves.Am one of the spring 2010 hopeful i applied for Computer Engineering at California State University Northridge.My yahoo id oyewolejose@yahoo.com and my fone number 08068093540.looking forward to meeting u guys.

This is wat hv been talking abt siiinnncccee.Thank God u hv seen d reason to contact ourselves.My YIM is there and I will be glad to rub minds with pple for spring2010.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2009
Nethacker i cant c ur YIM o.u can add me on oyewole_jose@yahoo.com or better stil hola my on 08068093540
or drop ur YIM and Number here.
Waiting to meet u
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2009
oyewolejos:

Nethacker i cant c your YIM o.u can add me on oyewole_jose@yahoo.com or better stil hola my on 08068093540
or drop your YIM and Number here.
Waiting to meet u

u cant c val2rhyme?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2009
oyewolejos:

Why cant we spring 2010 applicants drop our contact so that we can rub minds on many issues ranging from Sevis,Interview question,how we got admission,who is going to the embassy next,more info on our school,documents required at the embassy and many other things so that we can help ourselves.Am one of the spring 2010 hopeful i applied for Computer Engineering at California State University Northridge.My yahoo id oyewolejose@yahoo.com and my fone number 08068093540.looking forward to meeting u guys.

Why can't you ask your questions here where everyone can see and respond. I'm sure you don't have anything to hide right? I don't see why people will come on here, grab information and try to "hoard" it from others. Put all your questions on the table and you will get answers, , , . . .
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2009
A-town:

Why can't you ask your questions here where everyone can see and respond. I'm sure you don't have anything to hide right? I don't see why people will come on here, grab information and try to "hoard" it from others. Put all your questions on the table and you will get answers,   ,  ,  . .  .

WORD!!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by omotayo01: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2009
Hi Q nethacker, whats good? its been a while i heard from you. its me Tony. How far have u gone for your interview? hola me nah for my starcoms make we yarn.

@ room, any body that wants to pay or is having problems in paying his or her Sevis Fee, should contact me 07029297989

@Nethacker, waiting on your call
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2009
Thank God I`m back, I was once banned never knew what I did sha. Plz anyone advice on aw 2 get a gud school and d amt one has to pay b4 securing I-20?

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2009
suxes2005:

Thank God I`m back, I was once banned never knew what I did sha. Plz anyone advice on aw 2 get a gud school and d amt one has to pay b4 securing I-20?

SHALOM
Go back to page 11 of this forum for further info wink grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by eyonigger(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2009
I am for the spring semester my id wems002. holla
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2009
Go back to page 11 of this forum for further info

Tnx I`ll go check it now
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by wems002: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2009
Hi House,
If you got any of the required exams like SAT or TOEFL, and your official transcript , good statement of account and nice WAEC result, just apply to University of Minnesota Crookston, if you need help holla me on my messenger but we need to post comments here for future reference so people can learn from us. but holla me for me infos on wems002, that is if you got this result please don't ask questions that are not necessary and if it clear to you lets post on Nairaland but i am just putting my IM in case i am not online here. Spring guy where you guys we need to start making emphasis on what to do and how to go about things.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2009
Hi House,
If you got any of the required exams like SAT or TOEFL, and your official transcript , good statement of account and nice WAEC result, just apply to University of Minnesota Crookston, if you need help holla me on my messenger but we need to post comments here for future reference so people can learn from us. but holla me for me infos on wems002, that is if you got this result please don't ask questions that are not necessary and if it clear to you lets post on Nairaland but i am just putting my IM in case i am not online here. Spring guy where you guys we need to start making emphasis on what to do and how to go about things.

9ce talkin 2 u on phone

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2009
UK VISA

suxes2005:

Tnx 4 d info. Waiting for more 4rm you, I`m applyin for fall 2010 as a freshman

US VISA
suxes2005:

SHALOM

CANADIAN VISA
suxes2005:

Can anyone advise on how to go about securing admission, the cheapest school and the amt 2 pay, the cost for securing documents for visa and so on. Waiting for your reply.

SHALOM

UK VISA
suxes2005:

Please can anyone advise me on what school to apply to in UK for my Bsc which I dont av 2 pay much for.

SHALOM

SWEDEN
suxes2005:

Please can any1 gimme info about the cheapest school to apply to in Sweden?

SHALOM

EUROPE

suxes2005:

When my Pastor went to Germany, he said Germany is good and nice compare to other countries hes been to. I think the best thing is to get a Student visa, work permit or business visa b4 travelling out. I av opportunity of securing a visitor's visa with my pastor but it will make no sense to me to go and start living with fear there.

Look b4 u leap

SHALOM

You are all over the place. You just want to leave naija. I doubt you have genuine intentions.

1 Like

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Quod: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2009
@A-town,please when one gets admitted,when does he pay his fees?and must is it be all at once.(i.e for a year)
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2009
Quod:

@A-town,please when one gets admited,when does he pay his fees?and must is it be all at once.(i.e for a year)
Payment is done per semester which equates to (usually) 3 times a year. i.e if you decide to take summer classes as well.
Usually you pay your fees after you have gone through advising with your program/course/dept advisor. After that, you register for classes and then you pay your fees. This plus the fact that you are not guaranteed a visa, is the reason the embassy advices people not to pay tuition fees until a visa has been secured.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Tcrack(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2009
@ A-town, gongo-aso, Nethacker,

I always thought getting a US student visa was like passing through the eye of the neddle.I dint know its as straight forward as this.the problem now is that i have neither TOEFL nor SAT all i have are my WAEC and OND results. IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF ME MAKING THIS SPRING SESSION? (i mean write the exams, apply, etc.)

Thanks

N.B
If there are other ways around it pls advice.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2009
Tcrack:

@ A-town, gongo-aso, Nethacker,

I always thought getting a US student visa was like passing through the eye of the neddle.I dint know its as straight forward as this.the problem now is that i have neither TOEFL nor SAT all i have are my WAEC  and OND results. IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF ME MAKING THIS SPRING SESSION? (i mean write the exams, apply, etc.)

Thanks

N.B
If there are other ways around it pls advice.

You have neither SAT or TOEFL. Means you are considering studies at the undergraduate level. Well, this is September ending, most deadlines for spring admissions lapse by mid October, a time which even if you write TOEFL today, you cannot see your results in two weeks and more time for the school to receive the result.
Long and short, you realistically have no chance for spring admissions.
advice? still go ahead, prepare, schedule and sit for these exams now so you can apply for any time later other than this coming spring.
hope this helps.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Tcrack(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2009
@ gongo-aso
Thanks bro

I saw somewhere in the thread that there are some "good" schools that dont require TOEFL.What if i apply in one of those and still write the TOEFL just in case the consular asks for it? i dont really have time (age) on my side.

Thanks again
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2009
Tcrack:

@ gongo-aso
Thanks bro

I saw somewhere in the thread that there are some "good" schools that dont require TOEFL.What if i apply in one of those and still write the TOEFL just in case the consular asks for it? i dont really have time (age) on my side.

Thanks again

You can do that but take the TOEFL at the earliest date possible. I believe "9ice" grin also gave you a good suggestion but if you can make the deadline, then go ahead.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2009
lolz @A-town
na "9ice" advice from 9ice naw,  grin cheesy grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2009
gongo aso:

lolz @A-town
na "9ice" advice from 9ice naw, grin cheesy grin

fotokopi ko easy.lol
On a side note, for those of you who are waiting to travel, there is some good news. The delta monopoly will be broken in November. Arik will start flying to New York in November so it will ease the stress students that get their visas late have to go through. There will certainly be no case of overbooked flights this december. No more going through ethiopia, kenya and all the unnecessary israelite journeys because of sold out flights. ARIK all the way baby.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2009
@ A-towm

K VISA

Quote from: suxes2005 on September 18, 2009, 07:50 PM
Tnx 4 d info. Waiting for more 4rm you, I`m applyin for fall 2010 as a freshman

US VISA
Quote from: suxes2005 on September 18, 2009, 05:29 PM

SHALOM

CANADIAN VISA
Quote from: suxes2005 on September 18, 2009, 05:28 PM
Can anyone advise on how to go about securing admission, the cheapest school and the amt 2 pay, the cost for securing documents for visa and so on. Waiting for your reply.

SHALOM

UK VISA
Quote from: suxes2005 on September 18, 2009, 05:24 PM
Please can anyone advise me on what school to apply to in UK for my Bsc which I dont av 2 pay much for.

SHALOM

SWEDEN
Quote from: suxes2005 on September 15, 2009, 02:04 PM
Please can any1 gimme info about the cheapest school to apply to in Sweden?

SHALOM

EUROPE

Quote from: suxes2005 on September 15, 2009, 11:23 AM
When my Pastor went to Germany, he said Germany is good and nice compare to other countries hes been to. I think the best thing is to get a Student visa, work permit or business visa b4 travelling out. I av opportunity of securing a visitor's visa with my pastor but it will make no sense to me to go and start living with fear there.

Look b4 u leap

SHALOM

You are all over the place. You just want to leave naija. I doubt you have genuine intentions.

Don't mind me, I was actually looking for the country whose school fee is affordable, that is why I wanna gather infos from 9ralandas.

I hope i've cleared myself.

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ayosco2008(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2009
can you post list of us university and thier requied sat scores
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2009
ayosco2008:

can you post list of us university and thier requied sat scores

Stop being lazy. Go through this thread from page 1 to the end if you need your question answered. There is/are website(s) that you can visit to do the research yourself. Why is Nigeria grooming Lazy brats nowadays. You want to school in Yankee but you do not want to go through the hassles of searching.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2009
A-town:

Stop being lazy. Go through this thread from page 1 to the end if you need your question answered. There is/are website(s) that you can visit to do the research yourself. Why is Nigeria grooming Lazy brats nowadays. You want to school in Yankee but you do not want to go through the hassles of searching.   

cheesy grin cheesy
easy ooo, lol

poster, you request is akin to saying "can you post list of nigerian universities and their required jamb score", cheesy you get?
what about course, departments and sorts 

get on the internet and sort yourself out man.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by brilantio: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2009
I'm expctin my I20 next wk, though I hvnt paid my SEVIS, when do I book an appointment with the embassy
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by leahmot: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2009
i want to put in for master in america i need school who offer post-graduate programm not mba course like m.sc in economics
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by leahmot: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2009
please i need address where there doing toef lesson and how to apply
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 12:22am On Sep 21, 2009
brilantio:

I'm expctin my I20 next wk, though I hvnt paid my SEVIS, when do I book an appointment with the embassy
dude one step at a time
let the I-20 come first. Then you can pay SEVIS, then you can book appointment, which ever you want first.

leahmot:

i want to put in for master in america i need school who offer post-graduate programm not mba course like m.sc in economics
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2009
Okay, the moderator or owner of this site had better stop this habit of withholding posts. I do not care if it is your spam blocker or whatever. The next time i post and i dont see my post will be my last time here. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (317)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.