Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,341 members, 7,978,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:51 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (1030 Views)

Help Her Make A Wise Decision / Please Help Me Judge This Matter / I'm About To Make A Decision, Pls Someone Should Tell Me What Fortis Mfb Is Like With Regards To The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Any decision u take is good for u!
Re: . by Fertilenigeria: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sometimes in life, you make need to see yourself as an adult and take an informed decision based on your discretion.

I will advice, in situation like that, sit back and reason out what really works for you so that you won't regret so much if the outcome is catastrophic.

I bet you, if you give everyone chance to direct your future, you may surprise that you will be told to disown yourself. Yes, it does happen.
Re: . by eleko1: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
The 5k u mention here apart from ur normal 10k take home is a scam money,right undecided? I mean from cheating unsuspecting customers sad.U now have a no nonsense manager that sack at will.Dnt wait b4 they toast u outa,grab the Ict job(I can see u have colourful destiny).leave that filling station and join the ICT firm(if u aren't the type that buy 100 Naira fufu,come top am with assorted meat,with Origin to wash it down/chase Bukky up/down the area/buy expensive gadgets to show off,U'll make it).Wish u all the best wink cool in ur career.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
More please
Re: . by Olsoo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ok bro,lets do the maths. N300 x 22days = N6,600 monthly (I.T job t-fare)
SALARY =N20,000
So at the end of every month,you make,legally,a total of - N13,400 - just a little less than the flunctuating illegal N15,000 you make as a pump attendant.

Secondly,am very positive you hate the petrol station enviroment and the hardship you pass through daily,the insults you receive etc.
You don't get to witness any of this on the better side of life bro(The I.T job).

Better enviroment,acquire new skills,ur gonna improve mentally,improved future opportunities etc.
You have nothing to lose bro. GREENER PASTURES awaits you!
Re: . by stepo707: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Olsoo:
Ok bro,lets do the maths. N300 x 22days = N6,600 monthly (I.T job t-fare)
SALARY =N20,000
So at the end of every month,you make,legally,a total of - N13,400 - just a little less than the flunctuating illegal N15,000 you make as a pump attendant.

Secondly,am very positive you hate the petrol station enviroment and the hardship you pass through daily,the insults you receive etc.
You don't get to witness any of this on the better side of life bro(The I.T job).

Better enviroment,acquire new skills,ur gonna improve mentally,improved future opportunities etc.
You have nothing to lose bro. GREENER PASTURES awaits you!

am with this decision @op

(1) (Reply)

Fine Boy Works As Nigerian Barber For A Day / Graduate Job Abuja: Apply Urgently / Openings! Openings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.