Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

a - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / a (2191 Views)

Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / What Does Your Girlfriend Demand From You The Most? / 10 Things Every Woman Should Demand From A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a by oginni106: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
B
Re: a by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
oginni106:
Many people think good communication is the only thing a woman must demand from her man in a relatioinship. No matter who your partner is, apart from good communication, you need a lot from him. Now, here is the checklist of the things you really need to demand from your man: 1. You should be his number one: You must be the first person he tells his screts and anything he is going through, either good or bad. You must even be the number one on his dial. You must be the first thing that comes to his mind in the morning nand last thing he thinks of at night.
2. He must keep your romance alive always : YES! You man must keep the romantic spark in you alive. He must make you butterflies rolling your tummy. Kissing, hugging and hand holding must be done daily.
3. He must be matured : Age is not maturity, it is just a number. Experience is maturity. He must be matured enough to do things on his own. He must not depend on you like a damage engine waiting for a mechanic to fix it. Yo are not in the relationship to fix his economical or finacial problem. He need to be a man, solid and strong enough to be a support for you.
4. He must make you feel special : He must compliment you when you put one nice outfit. He must make you feel as if you are the most beautiful girl in the world. He also need to notice you when you plait a new hair and wear a new cloth. He must make you feel beautiful always.
5. You must be free : Locking you up like an animal in the cage will lead to mistrust. He must make you free among your male and female friends. Spying on your calls, texts and movements will not make you have a long lasting relationship.
So, you must demand for freedom from him. Freedom of clothes, career and choice to be alone are forms of freedom you need.
6. He must have patience and be generous : Patience means that he must be calm and must be able to deal with tension in a right and proper way. He must also be a generous person with generosi ty of the mind, spirit and heart, he must share his wealth and feelungs with you.
My dear beloved female readers, you need to demand these things from your man. If he cannot exhibit any, then he is not your Mr. Right.
Culled from http://tonyhawttalk..in/2015/06/the-things-you-must-demand-from-your-man.html
is it a must? grin grin
Re: a by demmy0325(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: a by Emodeee: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demand dat u gv him a face treat.
Re: a by vivypretty(f): 12:04am On Jun 27, 2015
in Rihanna's voice singing "want you to make me feel like am the only girl in the world ..........
Re: a by Cutehector(m): 5:31am On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:
in Rihanna's voice singing "want you to make me feel like am the only girl in the world ..........
lmao.. I don carry u throway insyd mars na.. Na only yu go dey thr. tongue
Re: a by vivypretty(f): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. I don carry u throway insyd mars na.. Na only yu go dey thr. tongue
lol.people dey there na
Re: a by Cutehector(m): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:

lol.people dey there na
so whch world will u like to be the only person in?
Re: a by vivypretty(f): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2015
Cutehector:
so whch world will u like to be the only person in?
I don't need u to take me anywhere I just need u to make me feel that way
Re: a by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2015
oginni106:
Many people think good communication is the only thing a woman must demand from her man in a relatioinship. No matter who your partner is, apart from good communication, you need a lot from him. Now, here is the checklist of the things you really need to demand from your man: 1. You should be his number one: You must be the first person he tells his screts and anything he is going through, either good or bad. You must even be the number one on his dial. You must be the first thing that comes to his mind in the morning nand last thing he thinks of at night.
2. He must keep your romance alive always : YES! You man must keep the romantic spark in you alive. He must make you butterflies rolling your tummy. Kissing, hugging and hand holding must be done daily.
3. He must be matured : Age is not maturity, it is just a number. Experience is maturity. He must be matured enough to do things on his own. He must not depend on you like a damage engine waiting for a mechanic to fix it. Yo are not in the relationship to fix his economical or finacial problem. He need to be a man, solid and strong enough to be a support for you.
4. He must make you feel special : He must compliment you when you put one nice outfit. He must make you feel as if you are the most beautiful girl in the world. He also need to notice you when you plait a new hair and wear a new cloth. He must make you feel beautiful always.
5. You must be free : Locking you up like an animal in the cage will lead to mistrust. He must make you free among your male and female friends. Spying on your calls, texts and movements will not make you have a long lasting relationship.
So, you must demand for freedom from him. Freedom of clothes, career and choice to be alone are forms of freedom you need.
6. He must have patience and be generous : Patience means that he must be calm and must be able to deal with tension in a right and proper way. He must also be a generous person with generosi ty of the mind, spirit and heart, he must share his wealth and feelungs with you.
My dear beloved female readers, you need to demand these things from your man. If he cannot exhibit any, then he is not your Mr. Right.
Culled from http://tonyhawttalk..in/2015/06/the-things-you-must-demand-from-your-man.html

Oh yeah
And I assume if he doesn't do all this a woman is supposed to walk

Re: a by Cutehector(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:

I don't need u to take me anywhere I just need u to make me feel that way
do u wana feel dat way?
Re: a by Olamitisoji(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2015
In response to your number (1) Am not being naughty but truth be told, why must she be the number one thing i think of? Is she God or Heaven? Why must she be the first person i tell my secrets? Look everyone has the freedom of whoever they want to chose as their confidant, i won't dispute with her if she doesn't chose me, so she shouldn't be nosy in my affairs also, OP what you failed to add is that 90% of ladies and guys out there tell their friends their secrets even before they tell their partners. Don't get me wrong oh am not saying guys or ladies should be shutting their partnerships out of their affairs but a little privacy is needed. If your partner thinks its the right time to tell you something then fine. And if i as a guy get to know of a secret she didn't tell me what i will tell her is that when it's her right time she can explain why she kept it from me for so long, but i won't dare us it to judge her character.

In response to number (5) she must be free fine, but there is a check to her freedom. Am the man in the relationship and civilisation is not going to take my pride all in the name of total freedom.

1 Like

Re: a by IamLEGEND1: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2015
and when a guy so much as alludes to wanting half of all that shìt up there, HE IS SEEN AS NOT MAN ENOUGH.
SHE wants to be my number one?
if i punch am for face eh?
Re: a by bjpharsh(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2015
You try sha
Re: a by SMREXY(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:
Don't worry, i will build you another world on pluto, cos this 1 is corrupt already cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) / How Many Time In A Day Is Proper To Call A Bf/gf ? / Ladies, Can U Date A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.