Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving (22296 Views)

Two Ex-Corpers Who Got Married While Serving In Ebonyi Welcome Baby Boy (Pics) / Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by TCD: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Present247:

@TCD: any help?
Imo state government is owing workers about 7 months salary. Better forget it if you want to serve in state govt hospital. you will not see any pay. My friends posted to general hospitals are crying.
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by Present247: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
TCD:
Imo state government is owing workers about 7 months salary. Better forget it if you want to serve in state govt hospital. you will not see any pay. My friends posted to general hospitals are crying.
Nawaa o shocked. Its to redeploy ASAP
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by zaksonrich: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
How about human anatomy graduates, how much is there allowance or is it the same with doctors
Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by Present247: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2015
zaksonrich:
How about human anatomy graduates, how much is there allowance or is it the same with doctors
Bros, it isn't the same as doctors sir

3 Likes

Re: State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving by sogodihno: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2019
TCD:
Pay depends on your specific PPA. Federal institutions for the most part pay between 50k to 70 for doctors including Ministry clinics , military base clinics, university clinics , FMC'S and teaching hospitals etc. Heck I know someone getting 44k in DSS clinic.

Like I said it all boils down to the specific PPA in a state... I know someone in ebonyi earning 30k in his PPA while in the same ebonyi another doctor is 100k and one other I know 130k in their respective PPA'S.

same in osun, ondo . I have pal in NDA clinic in kaduna taking 150k for doing nothing other than treating malaria and minor injuries, while another of my guy is in one corner same kaduna manning a community hospital earning 30k which doesn't even come regularly.

National assembly and Inec clinc in abuja also pay very well too over 110k but as usual u might need connections to get there.

So forget about this whole osun pays this and delta pays so, enugu pays tgat. There is no uniform pay Yes the state government might pay those amounts but there is no guarantee you will be sent to a state hospital after camp. You might just get sent to the barracks or one ministry clinic and your expectation will be cut short.

A better approach is to know which specific hospital or clinc you want to go in a state and the specific pay. That way you will know what to expect.

Boss, I want to ask for a friend that was posted to ministry of health, Lagos state, she is as confused as I am, she is a corper pharmacist, where will she b working and wat is the pay like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Batch C 2014 Kwara Corpers, Meet Here!!! / 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.