Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,137 members, 7,936,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:32 PM

Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) (2035 Views)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Nnamdi Kanu Urges Igbos To Leave The North Over Anti-igbo Song / Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by autocorrect(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Now Live on Radio Biafra 19.00 O clock Transmission..

Director of Radio Biafra, Urges every Youth to start tweeting,

"Go and Tweet"
"you Must work Hard"
"Evangelize the word"

Tell the world how these pedophiles are Killing the Biafrans, Tune in now cheesy Long Live Biafra

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
He want trend?

Make he go pay those twitter PAs

1 Like

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Imanuelle:
He want trend?

radio Biafra was trending last week.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Imanuelle:
He want trend?

Radio biafra trended for four straight days last week

8 Likes

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by Femolacaster(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Awon werey! Ndi ala!

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by Eshinwaju: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Here is my tweet......go n die.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
menabadoo:
radio Biafra was trending last week.
Ezenwammadu:
Radio biafra trended for four straight days last week

Yeah, I saw it trend.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by EasternPride: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Here is my twitpic.
Choose one method, Biko.

#BiafraOrNothing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Femolacaster:
Awon werey!
Ndi ala!
Eshinwaju:

Having trouble sleeping?

I thought NBC said you should ignore?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by EasternPride: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

Having trouble sleeping?

You know there is no peace for the wicked, do they look like Biafra gives them peace?

6 Likes

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by size40: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
The director of radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu, is a scammer. Biafra will never, I mean, will never see the light of the day. All there struggle, abuse and threat will end in that Biafra radio office and station. Who want to place his or her bet on this? Late Ojukwu tested the rough waters of secession in the sixties failed and ran away how much more a little rat like Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanu should come out of his hiding let's see if he has the heart of a lion or that of a sheep.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by EasternPride: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
size40:
The director of radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu, is a scammer. Biafra will never, I mean, will never see the light of the day. All there struggle, abuse and threat will end in that Biafra radio office and station. Who want to place his or her bet on this? Late Ojukwu tested the rough waters of secession in the sixties failed and ran away how much more a little rat like Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanu should come out of his hiding let's see if he has the heart of a lion or that of a sheep.

So why are u jumping up and down on Biafra related threads?
Try and get a sleeping tablet, this sleepless nights aren't good for you sir

11 Likes

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by Femolacaster(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

Having trouble sleeping?

mba oooooooooo............................which one be my own
Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by autocorrect(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
size40:

What is your Headache? Why are u aving heart Attack when you hear Biafra? Do you Really Need us this much?

Will you miss us? am sorry no going back, we are Marching forward... Nobody can stop us

8 Likes

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by autocorrect(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

Having trouble sleeping?

Just like Doctor telling you to ignore the fly disturbing ur Ear and flying over ur face, how will you cope? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by autocorrect(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Eshinwaju:

South West on the Loose... My friend Run oo, I want to mention. biafra

7 Likes

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by funkybully(f): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Biafra my pride. Fvck Daura President and his evil advisers.

I am now a Biafran. I love Biafra. I reject to b in d Zoo

6 Likes

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by Vicadonis(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari go soon arrest this Kanu guy
Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by Eshinwaju: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
autocorrect:

South West on the Loose... My friend Run oo, I want to mention. biafra

Biafra of d Internet annoys me.......the Biafra of reality will give me great joy.......congestion will fall.....crime will fall.....no more baby factories....killing of American nurses...prostitution....selling of gala and causing traffic.....fake drugs....fake spare parts.....419....hard drug peddling....armed robbery....... wink

1 Like

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by autocorrect(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Biafra of d Internet annoys me.......the Biafra of reality will give me great joy.......congestion will fall.....crime will fall.....no more baby factories....killing of American nurses...prostitution....selling of gala and causing traffic.....fake drugs....fake spare parts.....419....hard drug peddling....armed robbery....... wink

Almajiri, go and Take ur usual Solution or Soured Kunu.. demented Fellow... u are crying already.. cry me a river lol grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by autocorrect(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Vicadonis:
Buhari go soon arrest this Kanu guy

then wave Nigeria Bye!

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by Eshinwaju: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
autocorrect:

Almajiri, go and Take ur usual Solution or Soured Kunu.. demented Fellow... u are crying already.. cry me a river lol grin grin grin

Agbari ojukwu......I spit on ur bald head..... cheesy
Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
autocorrect:
Now Live on Radio Biafra 19.00 O clock Transmission..

Director of Radio Biafra, Urges every Youth to start tweeting,

"Go and Tweet"
"you Must work Hard"
"Evangelize the word"

Tell the world how these pedophiles are Killing the Biafrans, Tune in now cheesy Long Live Biafra
where are you and what frequency did you get the station
Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by omoelesa(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
When Will Dis Biafra war Materialise sef.I Cant Wate For U Bolo Bolo To Destroy Ur Region With D Help Of NA,all i need do is to sit back at home and watch all d colaterial damage on Cnn.Till Den All Dis Noise Is Like a Dog Backing At D Sun.
Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by PhockPhockMan: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Eshinwaju:

You well at all?
Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by bolabolakemi(f): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Saw twits - Terrorist Buhari wants to send boko haram to Biafraland shocked

This is serious
Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by Monogamy: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
And who will lead the Biafra war? less assuming that they gave you the Biafra, who will lead? Did you guys considered the negative effect of it? What happened to most Igbo folks that has businesses all over the country, does that mean their properties and businesses are in foreign land.

Think!!!
Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by nigerdeltaa(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
kensto:
where are you and what frequency did you get the station
check my signature
Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Monogamy:
And who will lead the Biafra war? less assuming that they gave you the Biafra, who will lead? Did you guys considered the negative effect of it? What happened to most Igbo folks that has businesses all over the country, does that mean their properties and businesses are in foreign land.

Think!!!
it is necessary i let you know that Freedom to self determination is also a part of Nigerian Law because AFRICAN CHARTER ON HUMAN AND PEOPLES' RIGHTS which recognizes freedom to self determination is domesticated in Nigeria.

Article 20(1) says as follows:
All peoples shall have the unquestionable and inalienable right to self determination.They shall freely determine their political status and shall pursue their economic and social development according to the policy they freely chosen.

20(2)
colonized or oppressed peoples shall have the right to free themselves from the bonds of the domination by resorting to any means recognized by the international community .
Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by EasternPride: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Trended in UK today.

Check stats.

wink cheesy

Propaganda matching Super Propaganda.

@emekagift from Directorate of states, IPOB.

#OneBiafra grin

Re: Everybody Must Tweet Nnamdi Kanu Urges (live) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 30, 2015
Eshinwaju:

jealousy...

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Bottled Water / Female Nominee Declared Not Fit To Be Minister / Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.