Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,914 members, 7,890,033 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:58 AM

. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (4170 Views)

Gloflat Configuration Settings For My Omnia. . .how? / Very Clean Nokia E75 For Sale>>46k / Nokia 5800 Xpress Musiv Vs Samsung I900 Omnia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by binhozie(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2009
mod pls transfer ex's post to the literature section. Very Long and boring tongue
Re: . by Grizzly(m): 2:22am On Mar 15, 2009
the lit. section cant handle such vile.
i'd say just let him be. its childish exuberance. He'll grow up.
Fool smiley

Ex Inferis:

Round 2, FIGHT!
With regards to grizzly, when is someone going to say "Finish Him!"?

u actually think u r in a fight dont you? undecided
take a chill pill skunk, its over. undecided cool grin grin
Re: . by lovinboi(m): 7:31am On Mar 15, 2009
plz aw much is nokia xm 5800 in pc villaor any oda 9ice touch pone?
Re: . by ExInferis(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2009
@binhozie

Its boring to you because your insect brain does not have the necessary cylinders to handle the octane. In other words, you're just daft.

@grizzly

Ugly is always synonymous with stupid. Point proved with your posts.

Brute.

And I can imagine only the most puerile of minds will find amusement in a facewarp app to the extent of spamming the web with the result. Dude, get a life and grow up. Its free.

Oh, and really no one says chill pill anymore; its archaic.
Re: . by Grizzly(m): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2009
This fxckin jailbird! grin
Dont u ever sha'up? cool
Re: . by weabiernajown: 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2010
I love forum vey professional and clean. i live in the us well philly to be exact just wanted to drop and see how everyone is and what not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Connect Xbox 360 Controller To Samsung Galaxy S4 / Here Are The Droids Confirmed To Get 5.0 Lollipop So Far / How To Root Gionee P6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.