Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,143 members, 7,963,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (71523 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by tope2000(f): 12:12am On Oct 24, 2008
stillwater:

You're lovable today. What happened? embarassed

He met Tope cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

I am this way every FULL MOON. grin

I hope we continuously have full moons, so that the villainous you wouldn't be unleashed cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sauron1: 12:19am On Oct 24, 2008
stillwater:

I hope we continuously have full moons, so that the villainous you wouldn't be unleashed cheesy

Letz hope so!!! wink cheesy

tope2000:

He met Tope cheesy

True that!!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Moyola(f): 12:25am On Oct 24, 2008
no oda gift will du

dan 2 juzz top-up my A/c efri month kiss
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sweetthing(f): 12:31am On Oct 24, 2008
MMMhhh!   undecided undecided undecided undecided   I'm very fussy and quite expensive, However, it's the thought that counts and matters!

My basic list:

1. Sexy lingerie  - any of the ff sets:
    matching bra & thong/knickers,
    bustier with matching thong, suspenders & hold-ups/hosiery
    naughty dressing up lingerie i.e. nurse look, secretary, gangster girl-look, policewoman, student, etc

2. sleepwear (nighties/pyjs)

I think its one of the sexiest things a man would 4 u. Considering all the effort he made to get yo correct sizes  + he was (probably) the only male on that shop/department! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,

3. Please don't 4get Swiss or Belgian chockies, mmhhhhhhhh

4. R.E.: French or South African champagne, oh yeah, that's me 4 now
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sauron1: 12:33am On Oct 24, 2008
Sweetthing:

MMMhhh!   undecided undecided undecided undecided   I'm very fussy and quite expensive, However, it's the thought that counts and matters!

My basic list:

1. Sexy lingerie  - any of the ff sets:
    naughty dressing up lingerie i.e. nurse look, secretary, gangster girl-look, policewoman, student, etc

I think its one of the sexiest things a man would for you. Considering all the effort he made to get yo correct sizes  + he was (probably) the only male on that shop/department! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,

3. Please don't forget Swiss or Belgian chockies, mmhhhhhhhh

Cheese n Rice!!!! All these items?? Only you!!!
Why not ask for the guy's head??
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by tope2000(f): 12:34am On Oct 24, 2008
Sweetthing:

My basic list:

1. Sexy lingerie - any of the ff sets:

I think its one of the sexiest things a man would for you. Considering all the effort he made to get yo correct sizes  + he was (probably) the only male on that shop/department! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,

Finally someone that share my taste wink
esp the ones in bold
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by agaba123(m): 12:39am On Oct 24, 2008
Sweetthing:

MMMhhh! undecided undecided undecided undecided I'm very fussy and quite expensive, However, it's the thought that counts and matters!

My basic list:

1. Sexy lingerie - any of the ff sets:

I think its one of the sexiest things a man would for you. Considering all the effort he made to get yo correct sizes + he was (probably) the only male on that shop/department! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,

actually, you just listed what I will do for a babe in a go. Not just any babe. But I have done it for a babe and the she did not like wearing them. That was a break up for us.

Cos not the kinda person I could roll with.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sauron1: 12:43am On Oct 24, 2008
tope2000:

esp the ones in bold

Suspenders & hold-ups and hosiery??
I have only met one Naija babe here with this shiznit. . . .
Most Naija babes are in their traditional undies. . . .
Some still wear underskirt sef. grin cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by tope2000(f): 12:45am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

Suspenders & hold-ups and hosiery??
I have only met one Naija babe here with this shiznit. . . .
Most Naija babes are in their traditional undies. . . .
Some still wear underskirt sef. grin cheesy

That comment just made my day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
which one is traditional undies
B.T.W
WHICH KAIN GIRLS HAVE U BEEN DATING?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sauron1: 12:49am On Oct 24, 2008
tope2000:

That comment just made my day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
which one is traditional undies
Traditional undies= Granny p'anties and thongs.

B.T.W
WHICH KAIN GIRLS HAVE U BEEN DATING?

Super-class chics but they don't subscribe to the hosiery schitzo.
It itches em. cheesy grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sweetthing(f): 12:50am On Oct 24, 2008
agaba123:

actually, you just listed what I will do for a babe in a go. Not just any babe. But I have done it for a babe and the she did not like wearing them. That was a break up for us.

because not the kind of person I could roll with.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley I'm smiling, I don't know why?   I feel funny, can't really explain my feelings! Not 2 worry, is her loss. U're a rare gem, very rare indeed 2 b found nowadays,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by tope2000(f): 12:53am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

It itches em. cheesy grin

itches . . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Granny panties are comfortable when im just chill in my house alone ya know tongue
Dont wear thongs though, hate it angry
French knickers are my thing
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sweetthing(f): 1:00am On Oct 24, 2008
tope2000:

esp the ones in bold

That's me anyday hun! It is such a big turn-on and u will never have a dull sex life. I luv u 4 being sexy,classy and broad-minded kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by tope2000(f): 1:01am On Oct 24, 2008
u 2 darl kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sauron1: 1:01am On Oct 24, 2008
tope2000:

itches . . . .  grin grin grin grin grin
Granny undies are comfortable when I'm just chill in my house alone ya know tongue

Hmmmmmmmmmm
No wonder u have many dudes in hot pursuit. tongue

don't wear thongs though, hate it angry

French knickers??
I sniff a "CLASSY" chic. wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by tope2000(f): 1:03am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

Hmmmmmmmmmm
No wonder u have many dudes in hot pursuit. tongue

French knickers??
I sniff a "CLASSY" chic. wink

of course i am CLASSY cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sweetthing(f): 1:11am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

It itches em.
cheesy grin

Granny's ke, comments reserved but can't stop laughing!

Itching = long leg hair. Solution = advise her 2 run 2 the nearest Boots/Superdrug/Pound shop/Asda or Tesco 24hrs buy waxing cream or Braun shaving machine,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sauron1: 1:16am On Oct 24, 2008
Sweetthing:

Granny's ke, comments reserved but can't stop laughing!

Itching = long leg hair. Solution = advise her 2 run 2 the nearest Boots/Superdrug/Pound shop/Asda or Tesco 24hrs buy waxing cream or Braun shaving machine,

Do u work at Ann Summers or La Senza?? grin cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sweetthing(f): 1:29am On Oct 24, 2008
[/quote][quote author=tope2000 link=topic=24357.msg2984764#msg2984764 date=1224806025]
itches . . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Granny undies are comfortable when I'm just chill in my house alone ya know tongue
don't wear thongs though, hate it angry

I don't like 2 wear anything when I'm by myself (that 99% of my time, huh), let alone Grannys. Grannys r 4 "my 3 days" of the month ONLY!!!

Thongs lift u up, u sort of feel the sexiest babe on planet. Don't wear any clothes in da house, just the sexy knickers 'n matching bra >>>>>>>> do the catwalk >>>>>>>>>swing yo curves, lol

French knickers = sexy & classy smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sweetthing(f): 1:38am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

Do u work at Ann Summers or La Senza?? grin cheesy

No, I'm a, (doesn't matter). They r my fav shops tho since I'm an addict 'n the weakest link when it comes 2 dat department! Actually, its something my mother breastd me or so I try 2 console myself,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sauron1: 1:47am On Oct 24, 2008
Sweetthing:

No, I'm a, (doesn't matter). They r my fav shops tho since I'm an addict 'n the weakest link when it comes 2 that department! Actually, its something my mother breastd me or so I try 2 console myself,

Good for you. . . .
Ain't u the chic in Glasgow looking for a company some weeks back??
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sweetthing(f): 1:49am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

Good for you. . . .
Ain't u the chic in Glasgow looking for a company some weeks back??

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. lol,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sauron1: 1:51am On Oct 24, 2008
Sweetthing:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. lol,

Busted!!!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sweetthing(f): 1:54am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

Busted!!!!

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sauron1: 1:56am On Oct 24, 2008
Sweetthing:

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

She is embarrassed!!!
Never mind. . . . . . . .I would keep your secrets.
How's Glasgow this night?? How did y'all take the drubbing of Celtic on tuesday?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Sweetthing(f): 2:17am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

She is embarrassed!!!
Never mind. . . . . . . .I would keep your secrets.
How's Glasgow this night?? How did y'all take the drubbing of Celtic on tuesday?

No, I'm not embarassed dear & never will. I had the best Saturday night in months actually. Then from Sunday evening until now, I'm still inundated with offers, profiles, dates, phonecalls, e-chatting, etc, I'm confused & don't know who's offer 2 accept, they r all gems or so I think!!! Its interesting 2 c how many NLs r as sex-starved as me! LOL, One actually sent me an e-mail about 4hrs ago from Southampton, and was more than ready 2 book a flights 4 dis w/end 2 Glasgow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glasgow's freezing hel, I'm not a Celtic fan, I'm a gunner 4 life!!! However, I enjoyed Wednesday @ work because most Celtic fans called in sick and the Gers (Rangers) fans were waiting 4 them big time man, U know Scottish football is about Celts & Gers period1
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by dayokanu(m): 2:28am On Oct 24, 2008
condoms :p :p
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by reze(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2008
hot Bleep will do!!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ikestarr: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2008
Basically i am not suprised with the calibre of some of the responses this topic is getting, the majority of posters are inexperienced and immature, NOW LISTEN! WHAT WOMEN WANT AS WITH EVERY OTHER CREATURE IN EXISTENCE IS ATTENTION, whether its in the form of time, money service, sex, caring or whatever form it will take women are looking for positive attention, some desire to self-destruct based on thier background or whatever, these kind seek negative attention, gifts they dont need and cant afford or reckless behaviour, the ones that are worthy of your attention are the ones that require it for their growth, positive attention,

So sex,money,whateva, these are just instruments that you you use to show thefairer sex that you care and that they exist,

By the way, Chocolates, perfumes,jewelry and good sex are a winner anyday. lol
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by tangent(f): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2008
i love gadgets.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Johnope: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2008
you can steal there heart by giving them the gift of love .Even if it is not real one

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (49) (Reply)

Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) / This Christmas Tree Photo Has Got People Talking Online / Instagram Slay Queen's Valentine's Day Display Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.