Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,617 members, 7,962,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

I've Created My Own Betting Systems/strategies On Football And...? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I've Created My Own Betting Systems/strategies On Football And...? (897 Views)

Asisat Oshoala To Speak At Fifa Women’s Football And Leadership Conference / How To Make Massive Profits Consistently On Football Betting: - On MerryBet / Forget Football And Read Dis If U Want To Make It In Sport Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Created My Own Betting Systems/strategies On Football And...? by harrymoore(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hey punter,

Most people that bet only bet for fun, and not for profit. Many also believe that it is impossible to win lots of money from the bookies. Anyway, you may be right to some extent, but with the right betting strategy...Making steady income betting online is a breeze.

If you are still doubting, whether this claimed is true or not...then get (DOWNLOAD) a copy of my goals galore strategy right away for free @ http://www.safepunters.com/how-to-decode-football-wining-trends/
Just about 7 pages....no story...direct to the point!!! IT IS YOURS FOR TODAY...I focus only on premium Tips for now...That is why I don't bet everyday, but still making more dollars!

I look forward to hearing from You!

The Nice Punter
Re: I've Created My Own Betting Systems/strategies On Football And...? by harrymoore(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2015
I believe it is time to make it big in the betting industry! Starting small and grow it bigger is the best way to go... Like turning $100 into $10,000 every season! I've created a post and report about it. It is all about patient and focusing on your goal.
Re: I've Created My Own Betting Systems/strategies On Football And...? by harrymoore(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tip for Sunday

NORWAY TIPPELIGAEN
Stabaek - Sarpsborg 08 (NORWAY) Over2.5

(1) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha’s Nephew Alex Iwobi Included In Arsenal’s Pre-season Tour / Ronaldinho Came Late To The Party!!! / 5 Epl Players Who Are Too Good For Their Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.