Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,969 members, 7,936,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:15 AM

Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison (77806 Views)

Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] / Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court / Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by oliver003: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Selective justice, charity begins at home, why can't Buhari take the fight from home.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by anselm791(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
sweatlana:
Witch hunt!

Why has they not charged ameachi?

Because folks like you are killing innocent people with bad grammar and still walking around free.

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by firstolalekan(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Saifullah01:
Buhari take it easy this not 1984 o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by terrymason(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
UnknownT:
hmmm! Did I tell you that he will enjoy his stay there?
d way you put am, b like say e fit pass dere dey travel out
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by UnknownT: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jarus:

Do you wanna swap position with him?
would rather swap his bank account tongue
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by UnknownT: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
terrymason:
d way you put am, b like say e fit pass dere dey travel out
cos even as he loot pass all the ATM and convicts there, d comptroller go try give am VIP treatment based on who he be
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by fF01(m): 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
adedayourt:
iz he being xcorted to prison or hes been guarded on his way to inspect d prison.

werz his blue short nika nd armless top
buhehehehahaha, i laff in ZULU. U no even get respect for elders. aw oldman lyk dat go wear prison jersey??
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by abdulahijenifer(f): 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
From the First Lady of Nigeria"Hello my fellow Nigerians" I want to use
this medium to appreciate everyone of
you. Toward's the support you gave to my
husband,for making him the President
of this great Nation. This is to inform all
Nigerian youths, anyone who is
insterested in joining any Nigeria force
work such as
Army,Navy,Airforce,Custom,Police,NSCDC etc or
want to work in Government/Private
Companies or need a LOAN to start up
business for self and family without
insterest when paying back,please
contact DR Ade Bayo Oga on: 07065996147
for immediate processing. That is the way I feel I can help Nigerian youths I love u all.
Sign. Hajiya Aisha Buhari. Nigerian's
first lady.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Icecream4U(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
Saifullah01:
maybe you should go tell them them in china
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by bibiking7(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
I wonder why these steps were not taken during the tenure of the former president. Oh yes, lipsrsealed now I remember, stealing was not corruption. Bloody inbreeds.

4 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by maestroz: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
shamsuRana:
Bad father..
Bala mohammed and co..Nigerians are waiting for una..

If na GEJ era, he would have taken a private jet down to visit him in prison to snap with him In the midst of several cheers of himself and the accused.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by xtervaganza(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
lalasticlala:
Sule Lamido & Sons, accompanied by prison officials on their way Kurmawa Kano Central Prison.
you be mumu if u think this man go sleep for jail
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by MrImole: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
All I know is that they have not been convicted.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by maestroz: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Olisa Metuh no go commend this act of bavery on the part of PMB. He go begin run im mouth soon like Dog.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Dullardhino, when are you going to jail Amaechi?

If you say you be real presido, then try it on GEJ and let's see if won't take your dead body out of Aso Rock on a kpako like they took out Abacha and Yar'adua!
[/size]
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by chukwubunna(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dharniel:
i hope the prison inmates have been briefed about the incoming freshers and their deeds and i also hope they are preparing a warm and befitting welcome party for them...
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by danielblessing(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
I hope the prison no get ac smiley
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by menix(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
misreal:
Who is sule lamido?

The former president of West Germany

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Aystarz: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
sweatlana:
Witch hunt!
Why has they not charged ameachi?
This your 'Engreesh' tho.....e pass wEtin herbalist dey use tie witches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by rebranded(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
oliver003:
Selective justice, charity begins at home, why can't Buhari take the fight from home.

Smart BUHARI!..he started with a NORTHERNER!...before people like you wake up and say he is only after a certain tribe!

Nothing selective here, you steal the money you are corrupt and must be charged!

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by adedayourt(m): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
fF01:

buhehehehahaha, i laff in ZULU. U no even get respect for elders. aw oldman lyk dat go wear prison jersey??

Tut all prisoner ar same undecided
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
You are definately not reader of quran,dnt you know Allah says we should be just even if its your own relative?pls no sentiment,na the sentiment we had that destroyed our justice system,so hope you understand?
Saifullah01:

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by misreal(m): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
menix:

The former president of West Germany
what is he doing in kano prison??guy I am serious.his name sounds like that of a one time central bank manager.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by petkoffDrake(m): 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abba999:
Good for them
but what has he done?
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by menix(m): 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
misreal:
what is he doing in kano prison??guy I am serious.his name sounds like that of a one time central bank manager.

He bought a stolen bomb..

Come google no dey ur 3310

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by terrymason(m): 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
UnknownT:
cos even as he loot pass all the ATM and convicts there, d comptroller go try give am VIP treatment based on who he be
na normal sha! My broda e clear say na dream you atke dey reply me... mk I sleep oo wink
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by gbengus17: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
ARE YOU SURE THEY ARE IN PRISON YARD. PLS CHECK SOME SPECIAL HIGH CLASS HOTELS SECRETLY AND YOU WILL SEE THEM THERE WITH SPECIAL WOMEN, ON 15 FLOOR.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by darlenese(f): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Chaiii there is God oooooo

cool
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by misreal(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
menix:

He bought a stolen bomb..
Come google no dey ur 3310
funny
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by terrymason(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
UnknownT:
na normal sha! My broda e clear say na dream you take dey reply me... mk I join you for the dream oo wink goodnight!
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Foolish man,it seems you people are not tired of suffering that you are pitying someone found guilty.
same2u:
Buhari tamper justice with mercy abeg.
Re: Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison by faaz24: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
kliq:
This is serious o shocked

Stealing is now corruption cheesy

Wailing Wailers how market na?
Dem don press MUTE button ....their spokesperson olisah metuh is preparing his speech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift / Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.