Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,505 members, 7,961,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Looking For A Business Partner - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Business Partner (2595 Views)

Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. / Akwa Ibom Business Partner / [Satire] The Nigerian Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Business Partner by knzguru(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2007
i need tee shirts (200) all done in my own unique design. do u have any idea how much?
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by dafidixone(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2007
I will like to get more information on the Products avasilable on your arrival and likely price list for them. globalvilakoncept@yahoo.com You may let us know the price of Multimedia Projectors too.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by globalaid(m): 12:38am On Oct 24, 2007
@iceman, what are the things your company procure from china and what are the products you are interested in may be we can work together.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by afeezco: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2007
Hello,
Is there any one who can supply me a Digital Camera with its a Photo-Printer, a Laptop Computer(PM),
Two complete Computer System(P4), one A3 Laser-jet Printer and A4 Ink-jet Printer, also various types of
Phones will be needed soonest. Any interested seller should pls contact me on 0805-203-6972 or 0808-123-0418,
or send a mail 2 freeafeez@yahoo.com, feezcoonnet80s@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For A Business Partner by tflow: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2007
I READ YOU REQUEST, AND I MUST TELL YOU THAT ITS NOT EASY, AND ALSO MAKING BUSINESS WITH SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW. YOUR BUSINESS REQUEST IS A GOOD ONE, AND ALSO VERY ATRACTIVE. I HAVE A REGISTERED COMPANY ( A LIMITED LIABILITY), AND ALSO CORPORATE ACCOUNT ON FOR THE COMPANY. I CAN ASURE ON THE SALE OF ALL THESE ITEMS EXPECIALLY PHONE WHICH DRIVES THE MARKET CRAZY IN NIGERIA. YOU WANT TO PARTNER WITH ME, I GUESS THAT NO PROBLEM, BUT I NEED TO KNOW YOU TOO, FOR GOOD BUSINESS PURPOSE. MY NAME NA TUNDE, AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS t2dflow2000@yahoo.com or call me on 08037699996. Later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fish Pond Plastic Fibre For Sale Urgent Buyer Needed / How Do I Make Money Into My Payza Account ? / 2019, Tony Elumelu Foundation $5,000 Grant Opens New Year Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.