Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,926 members, 7,959,916 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

It Is Difficult To Share My Prison Experience With Anyone Because …, – Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Difficult To Share My Prison Experience With Anyone Because …, – Lamido (646 Views)

Why The Current Biafran Agitation Is Difficult To Defeat / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Difficult To Share My Prison Experience With Anyone Because …, – Lamido by Tritone02: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
KANO – Fresh from a week long incarceration, former Governor of Jigawa state, Alhaji Sule Lamido Wednesday declared that he bore no grudge against anyone over his prison experience.
Lamido who made a triumphant entry into Kano on a chattered aircraft 5N—LDM was welcomeD by thousand of supporters who scaled the perimeter fence of VIP section of Malam Aminu Kano International Airport.
The self style Talakawa apostle whose chattered flight touched ground by 1.26pm in company of his two sons, Aminu and Mustapha, relatives and retinue of aides walked to chaotic reception by supporters that reduced the security area to a carnival.
Chant of ‘Sai Lamido’ Sai Lamido, Sai PDP’ charged the serene atmosphere for half an hour before the 69 years old Jigawa born politician sneaked into a waiting SUV on a journey to his NNDC palatial residence in company of over 2,000 cars.
Briefing Reporters in his home, Lamido said that he was a veteran of incarnation, pointing out that there was nothing new in it.
“I’m not new to detention facility, it’s all part of struggle for life. If the purpose is to humiliate, deconstruct me and my family, well that is hazard of occupying a high office”.
The two term former Governor while admitting that human institutions are not perfect, however stated that his prison experience exposed his other side.
Sule Lamido said that “it is difficult to share my prison with anyone because it’s not like hunger or something tangible. You have to be in there to feel what I went through with my children”.
Lamido stressed that ” yes, people hate me because of I am outspoken, I want to make it clear that Nigeria remain my country, there is no way I can runaway to other country and even at that where do I go?”
The former Governor expressed his gratitude to the judiciary to have recognised his personality as he stressed that the gesture has restored confidence in the polity.
He however declared his readiness to clear his of financial impropriety during the trial proper, adding that he wad confident to walk out of it unscathed.

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/it-is-difficult-to-share-my-prison-experience-with-anyone-because-lamido/
Re: It Is Difficult To Share My Prison Experience With Anyone Because …, – Lamido by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
undecided
Re: It Is Difficult To Share My Prison Experience With Anyone Because …, – Lamido by aare07(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
K
Re: It Is Difficult To Share My Prison Experience With Anyone Because …, – Lamido by odinese(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Prison ko which prison?
Re: It Is Difficult To Share My Prison Experience With Anyone Because …, – Lamido by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
does he think he is free? next tym na kirikiri straight..in sai baba we trust
Re: It Is Difficult To Share My Prison Experience With Anyone Because …, – Lamido by umar745(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tiff
Re: It Is Difficult To Share My Prison Experience With Anyone Because …, – Lamido by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
May God reward u sir, for transforming jigawa state.
Re: It Is Difficult To Share My Prison Experience With Anyone Because …, – Lamido by maverickdude(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hold grudge,na u sabi.....jst do ur homework well or else u ar goin bk
Re: It Is Difficult To Share My Prison Experience With Anyone Because …, – Lamido by kross101(m): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Useless shameless thief still have sumtyn 2 say afta jus a few days in jail....mehn we need total deliverance in dis country.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Trying To Ambush Buhari’s Government — Ex- General / Before Buhari's Visit To US, Tafawa Balewa Was The Trail Blazer. / Government Of Lamentation And Lies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.