Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,022 members, 7,960,266 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

As President Buhari Meets With President Obama On Monday- By Fkpboss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As President Buhari Meets With President Obama On Monday- By Fkpboss (497 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As President Buhari Meets With President Obama On Monday- By Fkpboss by fkpboss: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2015
President Buhari sets to meet the president of the United State of America on for Monday for a Four Day meeting. They are both expected to table their wish list before each other. The main issue with high priority on President Buhari expected to be on the wish list is :

* Special training of Nigeria Army to counter attack terrorism in the nation. President Obama has scheduled a meeting between President Buhari and the deputy secretary of defense of USA for that.

But as you all know that nothing goes for free when dealing with USA, it is likely for President Obama to put on his wish list :

* the 'legalization' of same sex marriage in Nigeria

My question is : If President Obama states that his condition must be met before he can help us procure sophisticated weapons and technical know-how of military wares to combat terrorism in Nigeria. What should be our president response ?

My answer is No thank you, what's yours?
Re: As President Buhari Meets With President Obama On Monday- By Fkpboss by thaoriginator: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2015
I dedicate dis ftc to my unborn child.. grin
Re: As President Buhari Meets With President Obama On Monday- By Fkpboss by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2015
ok
Re: As President Buhari Meets With President Obama On Monday- By Fkpboss by xender(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2015
I will go wift ur answer bro...

NO THANKs

1 Like

Re: As President Buhari Meets With President Obama On Monday- By Fkpboss by benedictnsi(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2015
The truth is that anytime i hear about Obama, my facial look changes..... I hate hearing about him because i know he can never have anything good to offer us especially, Nigeria.

I don't really like it when Nigeria meets With USA to obtain help or succor because they are Always like "bring head n take a head"

To me, in terms ®f weapon let Nigeria meet with countries like, Germany, Russia, Japan, Iraq or even France to get such help..... After all the US of A have never helped us willingly they are Always after something

#say_no_to_gay_in_Africa
Re: As President Buhari Meets With President Obama On Monday- By Fkpboss by calmbabadee(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2015
We hope the meeting will pave way for positive results as regards all efforts to move Nigeria forward
Re: As President Buhari Meets With President Obama On Monday- By Fkpboss by Danjuma827(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2015
well bring good ideas home

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Policeman Hits Head Against Road Barrier, Dies / Double Loss For NUJ Presidential Candidate As Wife Dies / The UK Govt Goes Full R.E-Tard As It Wages War Against Toddler Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.