Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,863 members, 7,962,822 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! (3550 Views)

Poll: who won this endurance battle?

baudex: 51% (14 votes)
draw: 7% (2 votes)
ofoka: 25% (7 votes)
the battle should continue: 14% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

* * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * / 2bars Quick Cypher Open From 9:30p.m Till 6:30a.m / How Many Of You Can Battle Shaz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by ofokasibe: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2009
baudex the bastard liar. this is 24hrs after i asked u to proof what u said and upload the purported song u said i sent, its now obvious that you are a son from a lying family.ladies and gents baudex is now caught as a bastard liar.
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by MatZODryd: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2009
You are the liar,why dont u say anything about the multiple accounts u have,U CHEAT,VOTING 4 URSELF ON POLLS.mayb u think every body is as dumb as u.
I consider this thread closed.
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by MatZODryd: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2009
I checked the links,so shut up.No one will want to battle u,like i said its 4-2,my brother killed u.
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by ofokasibe: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2009
LMFAO WHAT A BUNCHA CLOWNS . DO U THINK THIS IS FAMILY CIRCLE?. SOON BAUDEX WILL CALL HIS FATHER TO COME AND RAP AND TELL UR DAFT BROTHER AM STILL WAITING FOR THE PROOF . LET HIM UPLOAD THE SONG HE SAID THEY SENT TO HIM . @BAUDEX EVEN IF U CALL UR ENTIRE FAMILY CIRCLE UR BRODA SISTA , MUM PLUS FATHER I WILL BEAT ALL OF U TOGETHER. CAN U IMAGINE I AM SURE BAUDEX IS JUST 13YRS OLD. GO AND CALL ALL UR COUSINS TO COME VOTE FOR U . OK? AND WE ARE ASTILL WAITING FOR U TO UPLOAD THE SONG YOU LIAR SONOFABITCH. lipsrsealed shocked grin
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by Baudex(m): 5:14am On Mar 24, 2009
Bolaji another account,
link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=132011
making it 4 accounts,fool !
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by ofokasibe: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2009
battle cyphas like this belong to werewolves like ofokasibe cool
bode aka baudex the bitch or baudex the fish this bastard must surely fidijale
lamers like baudex always finds excuse to scatter battles grin
if its beef u brought`~ baudex am ready to eat the whole cattle
baudex claims he lives in festac ~yes ~as a roadside mechanic
the future is bright bode ~ u can be a rich boy like me ~so dont panic
it didnt take me long to find out his mom had a stinking body odour grin
why?~she is the chief groundnut seller in the navy barracks in ojo
this is battle till u can battle no more~only the heavyweights will survive grin
am going to beat baudex into coma until there nothing left to revive
my flows corrosive like nitrogen peroxide ~strictly chemical rebounds
this bastard baudex is a wretched gateman for multiple accounts
this fisherman called baudex will be fried in a tin full of sardine
i heard the batsard is 37yrs old ~ yet he is still scrubing studio floors
the bitch wanted to suck chiogo's pussi so he went down on all fours
baudex sticks out his tongue and finds out chiogos pussi is full of stinkin pores grin
baudex is the type that begs MTN for free midnight calls
cuzz in his lifetime ~the nigga never bought a 200naira credit grin
bars are like those of hammer at his prime~ strictly too legit
yous about to face the real meaning of defeat
the fisherman has an extra button on his rented pc yet he couldnt press delete angry
they all wanna know why baudex d fish couldnt battle that early morning
cuzz we all know he's a blind fish ~he can never swim that long! grin grin grin
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by smurf1(f): 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2009
What is festac?
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by brandedben(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2009
Ofokasibe
I must say that I am not really impressed with your outcome on this forum.Uhm considering the way you carry yourself, you are a dissappiontment, Even if we have one or two differences I wud be man enough to tell you that you have got talent. Now its up to you to make the best out of it or destroy it. I am only trying to pave ways for successful rappers not rappers that tink they are just too lyrical like you and have to end point,
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by brandedben(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2009
Just read your post about you calling someone a bastard liar. N* you piss me off. I neva thot you were so stupid and cowardice abt yoursef. You are a big fool for attacking his family.
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by Baudex(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2009
That guy is a fool,and an ugly one for that matter,i saw his pix on his yahoo messenger,he looks like vomit,skinny and bony,with fish eyes.
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by ofokasibe: 5:46am On Mar 27, 2009
Baudex:

That BAUDEX guy is a fool,and an ugly one for that matter,i saw his pix on his yahoo messenger,he looks like vomit,skinny and bony,with fish eyes.
EVEN BAUDEX MOMMA LOOKS LIKE THRASH .SHE WAS A HO IN OJO EXTENSION.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by dawhizkid1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2009
@o4ka
my flows corrosive like nitrogen peroxide - FOOL, IS NITROGEN PEROXIDE CORROSIVE? TRY AND UPDATE YOURSELF
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by ofokasibe: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2009
@da-whizkid
did u do chemistry in school.? thot they said u and baudex are secondary sch drop outs
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by Baudex(m): 4:55am On Mar 28, 2009
@04ka,
nitrogen peroxide is a bleaching agent and stop using my lines,i already dropped that lyrics againt cynic,u're wack,rhyme bitter
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by ofokasibe: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2009
show us where u alreadu used that line foolish liar. isnt of u to continue the battle. u are ust looking for excuse to run away. coward.
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by Baudex(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2009
This's the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-121985.128.html
or u can read the post here,
*Final Rap Up.
,, ///Firstly this aint no battle this is SUICIDE,i ma bleach this B-I-T-C-H like am Sodium PEROXIDE.
,, ///The only thing Afro ABOUT-U gon be ur Hair after i BLAST-U.
,, ///I red ya battles and ur drops are all like bringing a knife to a GUN-FIGHT.
,, ///Am taking this easy,this aint a CAJUN-FIGHT,am killing this B-I-T-C-H like its a FUN-FIGHT.
,, ///In her profile pix this B-I-T-C-H looks like a first timer on INDIAN-HEMP.
,, ///Trying to act hard,death is what u get stalking this NIGERIAN KEMP<me>.
,, ///go to UNIPORT ask them ABOUT-ME,i rule the whole CAMPUS-LIKE-A-CULTIST.
,, ///better maintain ur SPOT,dont DOUBT-ME,else i kill ur PUMPOUS ego-LIKE-A-SOMATIST.
,, ///u so fake even the top u wearing in ur profile pix is BLEACHED-GREEN,
,, ///my D-I-C-K is real 10 inches,it sight gon make U,B-I-T-C-H SCREAM.
,, ///Lying,saying u're the UK,while ur IP says NIGERIA,
,, ///claiming u high in ITK,but my IQ aint ur level IYAIH
<her email address Iyaih@hotmail.com>
,, ///i saw u pix and u so ugly,a beggar wont F-U-C-K u even if u gat gold coins rapped inside THOSE-THIGHS
,, ///u looked liked the result of chris action on rihana,with THOSE-BLACK-EYES
,, ///forget about rapping,i wanna see u,beat U-UP,
,, ///put my dirty D-I-C-K in ur big mouth and u swallow my CUM-UP.
,, /// am still wondering how u wandered into Eko meridian HOTEL,
,, ///Took a picture,uploaded it,saying its the UK,lies U-TELL.
,, ///battling with me,it means ur nairaland career is COMPLETELY-OVER,
,, ///turn ur smile to frown and tears then like ur profile pix tag u."COMPLETELY-SOBER".
End.Baudex
call me 08032081445
Ur lines re 2 week u need help.
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by ofokasibe: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2009
check afrocynics verse against ofoka. she used every single line and how is ur nitrogen similar to soduium i assume that U are repeating afrocynic verse for me . dont worry i will reply u wit my own verse now And the battle must continue. no cowardice allowed here. BAUDEX VS OFOKA THE FLAME SPITTIN VIPER . THE BATTLE CHRONICLES CONTINUE !
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by Baudex(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2009
U be olodo,sodium peroxide and nitrogen peroxide are both bleaching agents,both exhibit co-valent bonding.
Bolaji,mumu.
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by Baudex(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2009
@04ka,
u asked me to post a verse or link that u copied and bit the peroxide line from,so i pasted the link and even my verse against cynic,and plz no body is battling u.
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by ofokasibe: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2009
oya post the song u said he sent to you . you this bastard liar. post it am waiting. plus you are a cowrd that why u are running from a battle till u can battle no more. battle

battle cyphas like this belong to werewolves like ofokasibe
bode aka baudex the bitch or baudex the fish this bastard must surely fidijale
lamers like baudex always finds excuse to scatter battles
if its beef u brought`~ baudex am ready to eat the whole cattle
baudex claims he lives in festac ~yes ~as a roadside mechanic
the future is bright bode ~ u can be a rich boy like me ~so dont panic
it didnt take me long to find out his mom had a stinking body odour
why?~she is the chief groundnut seller in the navy barracks in ojo
this is battle till u can battle no more~only the heavyweights will survive
am going to beat baudex into coma until there nothing left to revive
my flows corrosive like nitrogen peroxide ~strictly chemical rebounds
this bastard baudex is a wretched gateman for multiple accounts
this fisherman called baudex will be fried in a tin full of sardine
i heard the batsard is 37yrs old ~ yet he is still scrubing studio floors
the bitch wanted to suck chiogo's pussi so he went down on all fours
baudex sticks out his tongue and finds out chiogos pussi is full of stinkin pores
baudex is the type that begs MTN for free midnight calls
cuzz in his lifetime ~the nigga never bought a 200naira credit
bars are like those of hammer at his prime~ strictly too legit
yous about to face the real meaning of defeat
the fisherman has an extra button on his rented pc yet he couldnt press delete
they all wanna know why baudex d fish couldnt battle that early morning
cuzz we all know he's a blind fish ~he can never swim that long!
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by ofokasibe: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2009
baudex u have not seen anything yet. if u say ur mad i will proof to u that i am the nairaland king of psychoeccentricism. grin
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by Wordsmith(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2009
@ bolaji,

be rest assured. you have been confirmed the web's No. #1 e-retard.

That's an accomplishment son, i'm proud of ya cheesy cheesy
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by ofokasibe: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2009
Baudex:

,, ///Lying,saying u're the UK,while ur IP says NIGERIA,
,, ///claiming u high in ITK,but my IQ aint ur level IYAIH
<her email address Iyaih@hotmail.com>
,, ///i saw u pix and u so ugly,a beggar wont F-U-C-K u even if u gat gold coins rapped inside THOSE-THIGHS
,, ///battling with me,it means ur nairaland career is COMPLETELY-OVER,
,, ///turn ur smile to frown and tears then like ur profile pix tag u."COMPLETELY-SOBER".
End.Baudex
call me 08032081445

why should she call u . baudex fish sardine u want to toast her abi?. mumu
lydia said shes in uk and ur stupid ass is doubting it . thats cuzz u neva fly comot for muritala mohammed before. bush boy grin grin grin grin
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by bjmighty(m): 4:39am On Nov 25, 2009
I gbadun Ofoka first shot at Baudex, he used Baudex in all the lines and thats cool i think. Baudex is cool too but am feeling you OFOKA!
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by darequam(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2009
Well av sized everything on both sides and ma votes goes to baudex
@04ka
Don't u think its hi time u face me?
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by Baudex(m): 6:43am On Dec 21, 2009
Darequam why don't u battle me?
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by darequam(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
Nah!
Its been hangn within us both, and av always waited to kick one @ the punk ass before.
Well as per u, av seen ur lines, they r nice, seems u've been in the game 4 long,
But if its my battle u want, prepare a 2rounds thread, alert me on fbook when u r redy, I surf on ma phone so I don't spend much time online.
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by 100bars(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2010
you guys are just blowing your trumpets,nagging like bitches on their period.

i've forgotten tricks than you'll ever learn,reward only comes to those who truly earn them.
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by Prodigalangel(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2010
The two are good, but Baudex wins. he s got more lines than ofoka.
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by sinistyle(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2010
@ prodigal
if u down u can start a thread and lets battle, aiit.
Ofoka should raise his IQ(I QUIT) cos its only gonna get worse. This Baudex dude has got skilz men. Its Baudex for me. Baudex will take out Ofoka out anyday!
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by gidson12(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2010
baudex is hot
Re: Ofoka Vs Baudex Battle Till U Can Battle No More ! by lario(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2010
boudex gets my vote

this is deep poetic rhymes
well schooled well delivered
though i sense bad-blood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The BEST Nigerian Rapper?let's Discuss / Rapture (I) : Killaverse Vs Khimwhyte / The Kings Tourney 2015 Group Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.