Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,061 members, 7,933,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:24 AM

Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! (1161 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by xpacdon2(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2006
Am geoffrey Igwegbe. 50 of age. I have worked in Afribank for 15 years and just resigned last 6 years due to some little problem i had with my manager. Am a man with a wife and 5 kids i need to cather for the education, moral life fare, and am a Graduate of Economics but have not goten my result due to lack of money is there any way i can get a job without that

Please i need help am suffering and i need to work for me and my family to survive.

Geoffrey Igwegbe
08039090550 or 08038457425
Re: Help! by MyPeace(f): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2006
Pls wat kind of money do you need to get ur results from the university? Do you mean transport fare or wat? Anyway, you actually need the result as a proof of being a graduate, and if you and your family has been able to feed for the past 6yrs without work, I dont see how u cant get money to get ur result from the university as thats a steppn stone to getn a job.
Re: Help! by ebubepaul(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2006
My peace u dont know his school neither do u know his family problems.Nevertheless GOD is faithful and i Believe my brother GOD dat has been sustaining u will make a way 4 u.Hope it wasnt pride dat made u part with yr boss?call yr wife and look up 2 GOD.give GOD something u love so much,& believe him in fasting & prayer.God bless u in JESUS NAme,AMEN!
Re: Help! by ebubepaul(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2006
My peace u dont know his school neither do u know his family problems.Nevertheless GOD is faithful and i Believe my brother GOD dat has been sustaining u will make a way 4 u.Hope it wasnt pride dat made u part with yr boss?call yr wife and look up 2 GOD.give GOD something u love so much,& believe him in fasting & prayer.God bless u in JESUS NAme,AMEN!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For N.y.s.c / A Fast Food Outlet Is Opening In Enugu, Nigeria Needs The Following / Gaurantee Trust Assurance Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.