Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,205 members, 7,963,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why Do Students Hate/afraid Of Mathematics? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Students Hate/afraid Of Mathematics? (668 Views)

IPOB - Do Students Still Sing The National Anthem In Eastern Schools? / Check Out The Beauty Of Mathematics (Pictures) / Why Do Students Hate Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Students Hate/afraid Of Mathematics? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
I can see that majority of nigeria students about 90% of them dont like mathematics as a course or subject both in secondary and tertiary level of our educational system including the primary. I still ask myself, what is really is the couse?,does it mean that the teachers and lecturers dont teach the course well, is the course/subject naturally difficult?.I do hear some students say that mathematics is the easiest subject/course, if this is true then why do most students hate/afraid of it. let hear from you nairalanders. what is your opinion in regard to this."?
Re: Why Do Students Hate/afraid Of Mathematics? by Disneyboy: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Students Hate/afraid Of Mathematics? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Disneyboy:
lipsrsealed
why cant you ignore the post if u can not contribute anything meaningful.
Re: Why Do Students Hate/afraid Of Mathematics? by Disneyboy: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
why cant you ignore the post if u can not contribute anything meaningful.
. I will modify later...ba3 low

(1) (Reply)

10,293 Of 20,631 Candidates Failed Oau Post Utme 2015/2016 / The Lazy Student / Dont Lose Hope Yet!! Aspirants(sciences Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.