Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,510 members, 7,961,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Naira To Rise Further As Banks Reject Dollars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira To Rise Further As Banks Reject Dollars (548 Views)

Naira May Rise Further Against Dollar As CBN Pumps Additional $195m / Naira Rises To N389/$ As Banks Buy 29% Of Cbn’s Dollar Offer / Banks Reject Cheques Issuance To Savings Account Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira To Rise Further As Banks Reject Dollars by teejaykkr(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
The United States dollar will further tumble against the naira at the parallel market this week as Deposit Money Banks continued to reject cash deposit of foreign currencies into customers’ domiciliary accounts.
The naira had appreciated against the dollar from 245 to 220 at the parallel market last week after banks started denying their customers an opportunity to make cash deposits of dollar, pound and euro into their domiciliary accounts.
Foreign exchange dealers told our correspondent that the naira would likely appreciate further against the dollar at the black market this week.

Source:www.punchng.com/i-punch/naira-to-rise-further-as-banks-reject-dollars-2/
Re: Naira To Rise Further As Banks Reject Dollars by Daughterzion(f): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hahaha. Now whoz da boss
Re: Naira To Rise Further As Banks Reject Dollars by spill(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Watching with my two eyes widely open.......
Re: Naira To Rise Further As Banks Reject Dollars by badpeople: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
I love this, without ministers to work with Buhari, and all this good development is happening, I give kudos, the promise of 1naira to a dollar might slightly happen if within a week dollar can come down to this figure, am watching, the so called bad past rulers that they only favored the economy with capitalist when the poor(cos there is no middle class again) are rejected in. The state of economy, young businesses are dying, we in a bad state of either you are rich or poor, na waa ooooo, Buhari, go ahead, God will punish bad people
Re: Naira To Rise Further As Banks Reject Dollars by nnachukz(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
They must be forced to sell dollar at a lower exchange rate. Good news and hope for Naira.
Re: Naira To Rise Further As Banks Reject Dollars by nnachukz(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
badpeople:
I love this, without ministers to work with Buhari, and all this good development is happening, I give kudos, the promise of 1naira to a dollar might slightly happen if within a week dollar can come down to this figure, am watching, the so called bad past rulers that they only favored the economy with capitalist when the poor(cos there is no middle class again) are rejected in. The state of economy, young businesses are dying, we in a bad state of either you are rich or poor, na waa ooooo, Buhari, go ahead, God will punish bad people
CBN and Banks made it happen not buhari. He doesn't even know what is happening in the exchange market. Wait until he makes one single policy to that effect before you start singing his praises. otherwise in your place of work, one day you will work and another man will take the glory.
Re: Naira To Rise Further As Banks Reject Dollars by badpeople: 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
nnachukz:
CBN and Banks made it happen not buhari. He doesn't even know what is happening in the exchange market. Wait until he makes one single policy to that effect before you start singing his praises. otherwise in your place of work, one day you will work and another man will take the glory.

Forget my brother, Emefiele has being there about a year ago, nothing happened, Efcc has being there several years, nobody hears them, privatization of Phcn happened long time ago, we were still in darkness then, now I enjoyed at least 18hrs light supply in my area, all this happened within 2months Buhari become president, when the head is good, the who body will function, shame to bad people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

51,251 Telephone Lines Ported In July – NCC / Shellac , Sanding Sealer And Thinner Needed / The Global Intergold Clients Can't Wait For Grand Summer Voyage 2016!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.