Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,189 members, 7,887,443 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:58 AM

s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / s (1659 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? / I'm 30, She's 18 Can I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

s by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ok
Re: s by Youngsage: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin
Re: s by IamLEGEND1: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
You are gone bro....
#JustGone

1 Like

Re: s by Justeenaleo(f): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Supu!
Re: s by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: s by sinizia: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
If you trust your friend more than you trust your future wife, then you've got no business with her in the first place. There's no trust between you and her and if you don't correct that, don't marry her.

1 Like

Re: s by Update(m): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
trust no one nigger cos we all living in the world of pretence. Do the investigation your.... wish u luck!

next?
Re: s by Update(m): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
trust no one nigger cos we all living in the world of pretence. Do the investigation yourself.... wish u luck!

next?
Re: s by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Update:
trust no one nigger cos we all living in the world of pretence.
Do the investigation your.... wish u luck!

next?
. Ok bro
Re: s by goodmorning40: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
If u base ur life on what friends say ur doomed. They are there to talk and u have a brain to use
Re: s by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: s by Dygeasy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
We all have those friends like John. cheesy
OP, na now you wan marry the babe?
Re: s by Update(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
emegona:
. Ok bro
uwc my nigger!
Re: s by Emeanua(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Give her another chance,let her know u want to marry her if u ve not done that., and if she can't make a decision of who to choose then I ll advice u to take a walk from her...
Re: s by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
wateva....d fact is, u will settle down with someone's ex just as someone wld settle wit ur ex.

BTW

av u stopped keeping in touch wit ur ex(s)?
Re: s by goodmorning40: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
emegona:

Dnt get me wrong here, at the initial stage my frnd was against it,i waved off what he was saying although it was true,, I ve called my girl to confirm if she was with her former guy today and she said yes,just that they met in the street, my problem is that I dnt want to marry a flirt as a wife.
As for my guy I think my welfare is his concern.
Then give more time to observe ur girl more, don't rush the marriage
Re: s by saasala(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
emegona:
I recently packed into a neighbourhood,i was happy to meet my old school mate in the university called john who happened to be from the same local government with me in my town.
Within that month I also met a young lady that caught my attention and I entered into a relationship with her,my intention was to settle down with her b/cos she was exactly what I wanted as marriage was on my mind.
I was hanging out with my friend john and one of his colleague in a joint one sunday evening and I saw my girl passing,i immediately showed her to john and told him i want to marry her and immediately john burst out laughing,he said he knows a guy dating her and immediately called my girls name,,,i tried to wave that off by telling him that I dnt expect my girl to be a virgin as he start making mockery of the who thing..if I insist of marring her that he will not attain my marriage ceremony..
I later confronted the young lady who opened up to me but she said she is no longer dating the guy,i was glad and I promised her that I ll put the past behind me, but my anger now is that my guy called me and was telling me that he saw my girl and her former guy about an hour ago..i trust my frnd john as he cnt lie to me.

IS IT THAT MY GIRL DNT KNOW WHAT SHE WANT OR WHAT.? What do I do?.

To be sincere, I didnt read all the bullshitt you put up there, am gonna base my judgement on your topic... And my answer is NO dont marry her. The fact that you need our opinions makes her unworthy of the nuptial knot with you. If you must marry a person, you have to be 101 percent sure.

2 Likes

Re: s by Emeanua(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2015
saasala:

To be sincere, I didnt read all the bullshitt you put up there, am gonna base my judgement on your topic... And my answer is NO dont marry her. The fact that you need our opinions makes her unworthy of the nuptial knot with you. If you must marry a person, you have to be 101 percent sure.

The OP is looking for an advice and what was more important to u was to call what he wrote bullshit, why dnt u jump and pass if u dnt ve any important to say.
Re: s by wisdomiskey(m): 7:18am On Aug 05, 2015
juss marry d ashaaaaaawo

itz practically impossible 4 a mumu to
find better babe 2 marri.

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You Should Know About Women You Call ‘intimidating / I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies / Caption This Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.