Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,995 members, 7,960,157 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers (1395 Views)

Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today / Railways: Jonathan Lacked Vision –obasanjo / RAILWAYS: Jonathan Lacked Vision - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by wellmax(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2015
I was at the Apapa train station yesterday and saw that the NRC has resumed the haulage of containers. This particular train is seen hauling 18 containers, that is taking 18 trailers off the road.
This is a good development.
I hope they keep it up and improve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by Rexceedo: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2015
Distinction to the non-cynical attitude of Buhari....
Am waiting to hear:
''....I deserve no credit for the full functioning railways''

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by dokiOloye(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2015
God bless GEJ.
His achievements in rail transport and road construction will hardly ever be matched.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2015
credit to GEJ cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by temitemi1(m): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2015
Thanks to my HERO(GEJ) cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by greatiyk4u(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2015
Pic or addonbiliv it
Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by BENZINA(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2015
Gej achievement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by podosci(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Hope we are also free to abuse GEJ for his stupidity in handling our Economy and appointing an slowpoke as CBN gov?
Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by Feranchek(m): 9:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Una try
Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2015
@Op..,it is "buhari-phobia" that is moving the 18
containers. Look well!

The same "buhari-phobia" is fixing the refineries and is responsible for improved power supply from the gencos and discos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by modath(f): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
@Op..,it is "buhari-phobia" that is moving the 18
containers. Look well!

The same "buhari-phobia" is fixing the refineries and is responsible for improved power supply from the gencos and discos

Yes to your questions, even if you meant to be sarcastic ... Lazy people have hands, they just chose not to use them productively.

Your hero may have procured the trains, like the power improvement issue, he lacked the competence & will power to ensure they were appropriately utilised ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by DMerciful(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2015
Already praising Buhari who has not worked and you expect something meaningful by 2019! Slowpokes! GEJ legacies forever jor! cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by jimi4us: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2015
and some sycophants said Jonathan didn't do anything. heidiots.
Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by SimpleVili: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2015
PICS!! We believe it!
Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gej Lives on.
Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by DonXavi(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
This should be attributed to Oga GEJ ooo!!! I hope some people will not come here to tell us that the fear of Buhari pushed the trains to start working. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by Adebayo4v(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry aboki will not like this guess what bad market
Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by flofields(f): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
dokiOloye:
God bless GEJ.
His achievements in rail transport and road construction will hardly ever be matched.

After six years? You are not serious
Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by dokiOloye(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
flofields:

After six years? You are not serious
Can U list d achievements of 'saint' Obasanjo in 8yrs.
Just give me 2.
Don't even mention GSM cos he collected billions of dollars in d name of licence and invested zero naira.
I am waiting.
Re: Nigerian Railways Resumes Haulage Of Containers by wellmax(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
more pics

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Projected To Be 4th Most Populated Country By 2050 / Rivers State Online Re-run Election. Vote Now / Ibibio And Igbo Historical & Political Sameness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.