Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,985 members, 7,963,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:55 AM

Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song (44362 Views)

Timaya And His Daughters, Emma And Grace, Step Out Together / Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) / Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by Nickymezor(f): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
pretydiva:
Na boxer abi na pant timaya wear so
Na hot pant be dat dear smiley grin
Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
With God money is good.

Dem mama soldier (Timaya)
Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by harry509: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Timaya's mother came to visit him and together, they made a happy video of themselves dancing to his new song. See it after the cut

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/photos-timaya-and-his-mother-dance-to.html

cc lalasticlala
I love dis, mum love their children. My own mother wil also live and njoy me also AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by wokomabest(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
LaurelP:
The Joy of still having your mother when you're making it in life. May my mother live to enjoy my millions.
Amen oooo
Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by Calebosko(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pavore9:
Sweet mother. We will always be our mother's babies! cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes bro,them girls like it or not
Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by MzzTega(f): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Awwwww!! He looks like his Momma.
Happy people!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by MzzTega(f): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Awwwww!! He looks like his Momma.
Happy people!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by EBIFIZY(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]nice @ egberi papa 1, dis d gud lyf man! But ur boxers no B here o

1 Like

Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Timaya's mother came to visit him and together, they made a happy video of themselves dancing to his new song. See it after the cut

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/photos-timaya-and-his-mother-dance-to.html

cc lalasticlala
YOU JUST GIVE ME AN EMOTIONAL CRISIS JUST BY LOOKING AT THIS PICTURE.

WE LOVE YOU MOTHER FOR PUTTING OUR NEED FIRST AND NOT YOURS WHEN WE ARE KIDS.

WE LOVE YOU MUM!! FOR THE TASTY FOOD YOU HAVE COOKED FOR US DURING YOUR LIFE TIME.

WE LOVE YOU MUM! FOR YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE YOU HAVE GIVEN US EVEN WHEN WE DID SOME BAD STUFF, YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE TO PROTECT US, GUARD US, AND TEACH US THE WAY OF LIFE.

MOTHER'S LOVES IS NOT SOMETHING TO JOKE WITH.

DON'T YOU JOKE WITH YOUR MOTHER!!! LIFE IS LIKE A WIND, YOU MIGHT MISS HER ONE DAY.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST VOICE OUT MY HEART!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by Joboms(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
I gbadun timaya dieeeeee
D guy too fresh abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by Brightology2(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Eh gay?
zinachidi:
i dey ooo bros.
Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by hollowpot15684(m): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Eeeyha mama and d plantain boy..
Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by victorazy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Me na the pool board me I dey eye. That board na N950k

1 Like

Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by MrCounselor: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
noted
Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rest in peace. To my mother and father.I promise I will be great come what may be and you will be smiling over there that I didn't allow your name to go into extinction because am your only son.jah bless me so soon

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rest in peace to my mother and father.I promise I will be great come what may be and you will be smiling over there that I didn't allow your name to go into extinction because am your only son.jah bless me so soon

1 Like

Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Shout out to all "Dem Mama" nah only God go bless una for us. I will keep giving my mother 10% of my earnings until I depart this sinful world. #NneDiNso

1 Like

Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by promayor1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Woris he wearing? undecided undecided
Titi na your mama b dat o. Before what happened in d u.s repeats itself
Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Some Mothers Do Have Them.
Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by Nweike1: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dharniel:
IFFA HEAR SAY THE TRACK/ALBUM NO SELL, DIS ONE WEY HIM MAMA DO DANCE LIKE THIS.
MAMA'S BLESSINGS, BLESSINGS LIKE NO OTHER...
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by kenoz(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
OK
Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by BestDataDeals(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Love my mum die!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by agarawu23(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
pretydiva:
Na boxer abi na pant timaya wear so
na only there your eyes go

1 Like

Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by Blizzy9ja: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
abey Timaya non goh di oh!
Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by iheanyi40(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
ain't no woman alive DT can take ma mama's place
Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by vickie1900(f): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na only the fresh laps, the hot boxers and the bulge I dey see for there!
Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by Pidggin(f): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Is she not aware that her son has been accused of rape? Meanwhile the son dey dance dey laugh. If this happened else where he can be certain his new single will be a massive flop.
Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by swazyswag(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Too gbadun u na only u stil dey burst ma head since terry g don pack offf
Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by dragkibaba(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na 2 of dem sell d plantain oooo! cool dance...
Re: Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song by martius101(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
After he will go and be raping people's mother

have you read and digested what you typed?....can you rape other peoples mum?....you are going zanny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Idibia At Nino Idibia's Graduation With Sumbo Adeoye's Family / Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man / “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.