Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,851 members, 7,962,804 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

8 Ways To Toast A Lady.........."you Don't Need Nepa". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Toast A Lady.........."you Don't Need Nepa". (803 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Toast A Lady.........."you Don't Need Nepa". by pcaliphate(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Make no apologies for pursuing your greatest life. Take ownership of your life and make a conscious choice to align your words and actions to make your dream a reality. Life is calling you up higher.

Continue to stretch yourself and rise to the occasion.
Develop the mindset that this is your time and good
things are supposed to happen to you.

Stay encouraged. Your belief in yourself is more important that what anyone else thinks. Live a big dream!

You have GREATNESS within you!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Toast A Lady.........."you Don't Need Nepa". by Paschal001: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: 8 Ways To Toast A Lady.........."you Don't Need Nepa". by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Werey
Re: 8 Ways To Toast A Lady.........."you Don't Need Nepa". by pcaliphate(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
ahsekeena:
Werey
Thanks Ma. I appreciate.
Re: 8 Ways To Toast A Lady.........."you Don't Need Nepa". by Misskeffas(f): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
And this same guy will call ladies dumb... Imagine the kinda topic he gave this writeup as if that is not enough he have to post inspirational quote in romance section,this is so appalling!!
Re: 8 Ways To Toast A Lady.........."you Don't Need Nepa". by wordbank(m): 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
I just dey observe
Re: 8 Ways To Toast A Lady.........."you Don't Need Nepa". by lanicky(f): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mtcheeew....... undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Toast A Lady.........."you Don't Need Nepa". by LordDecency(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Op. Nice 1

Buh wetinq yhu chop Dihx Eveninq....?
Re: 8 Ways To Toast A Lady.........."you Don't Need Nepa". by pcaliphate(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Misskeffas:
And this same guy will call ladies dumb... Imagine the kinda topic he gave this writeup as if that is not enough he have to post inspirational quote in romance section,this is so appalling!!
Am very sorry Ma. This is what happened Ma, after I wrote the initial piece for this Theme, I copied another stuff on whatsapp. So the whatsapp stuff showed here after I pasted it. The initial piece can be seen also in this section titled "How to toast, no bread involved". Am very very extremely moderately very sorry Ma. Pls forgive me Ma. Also everybody that viewed this page should forgive me. It wasn't done intentionally. Check the other piece Sir/Ma.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways To Handle A Relationship Breakup / What Do You Understand By This Quote? / See This 5 Benefits Of Kissing + Top 10 Reasons To Kiss? #3 And #7 Will Shock Yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.