Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,871 members, 7,959,735 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. (1758 Views)

Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Corpses Still Litter Birnin-Gwari Kaduna After Attack As Death Toll Rises. Photo / 3 Female Corpses With Missing Private Parts Discovered In Okpoko, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. by decisive(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sharkur Lukas a Ghanaian mortuary worker confess having s*x with female corpse to satisfy his s*xual needs.
He said women run away from him because of his job.

The man said during the interview on Adom TV:

“Sometimes if I want to ask a lady out, she will be afraid of me once she hears that I’m a mortuary man and turn me down. But when I’m in the mortuary sometimes, I will see a fresh female corpse and I will satisfy myself.

“The ladies sometimes say because I work in the mortuary, I will kill them if they accept my proposal. I have not done it once but many many times. Currently I don’t have a wife and since I was born, I haven’t had s*x with a fine girl.”

He said “there is nothing wrong about the acts and only satisfying my s*xual needs.
Re: The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. by deadZONE: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. by Jhenny(f): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
weirdo
Re: The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
wizard
Re: The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. by Ozioma49(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Fp is a must this week grin angry
Re: The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. by sharon763: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Can't he afford a intimacy gadget or self-service himself ni.....now they yaf catsh him
Re: The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. by hola106(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Na wa ooooo
Re: The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. by SenR(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
The mortuary attendant needs spiritual flogging...
Re: The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. by Babe2sure(f): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
shocked shocked
Necrophile!
Re: The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hehehe. End times tinx
Better than rape I guess lipsrsealed
Re: The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. by Lucasbalo(m): 6:11am On Aug 11, 2015
It reminds me of Sunday Gbokugboku of lagos island mortuary,.
Re: The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. by adedayourt(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2015
end time occurence
Re: The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. by rawtouch: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Charlie is demented

1 Like

Re: The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. by cameroncucumber(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2015
sharon763:
Can't he afford a intimacy gadget or self-service himself ni.....now they yaf catsh him

wow,i like what i saw,u are d bomb
Re: The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. by cameroncucumber(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2015
sharon763:

nothing as real like[b] the real thing[/b],spits on masturbation/selfservice.
Re: The Man That Have Sex Regularly With Corpses. by johnlegend01: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Beats His Wife To Death For Getting Pregnant / Pic: Could This Be The "Best,"and "End-time's" Car theft Protector / Man Jumps Off Roof Of Building In Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.