Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,650 members, 7,962,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

See Behaviors That Make A Man Lose Interest In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Behaviors That Make A Man Lose Interest In A Woman (1172 Views)

8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Behaviors That Make A Man Lose Interest In A Woman by love2nicee: 7:22am On Aug 12, 2015
Behaviors That Make A Man Lose Interest In A Woman

Watch out for these situations that can make a man lose interest in his woman. Though these behaviors were what men complained about, neither gender should exhibit these attitudes.

1. Indecisive, erratic behavior

A little indecision is completely normal and appropriate. What isn’t good is when women absolutely cannot make a decision; in every situation, their behavior is frenzied and unpredictable. Their opinions and moods are constantly changing, which only confuses their partner. Men can’t keep up with a flaky, unreliable woman. After devoting his best to try and understand, he gets discouraged, loses interest and gives up.

2. Forcing change, being critical

A woman who wants to dramatically change her partner’s behavior, attitude, or even financial status causes serious problems in a relationship. This type of behavior gives the man the impression that nothing he does is good enough.

Even if he does something right, he fails. Being with someone who has this attitude can seriously danger the relationship.

No one can live very long feeling totally worthless. Trying to inspire or push your partner to their best self is a great goal to have, but if you are making him into something he’s not, you are in the wrong.

Never emphasizing the good and only pointing out the bad is a quick way for your man to lose interest.

Unfortunately, this type of behavior often becomes an habit a woman isn’t even aware of.

3. Being insecure

There isn’t a man alive who can withstand a woman who has endless bouts of jealousy and insecurities.

If a woman distrusts everything, butts into her man’s business, and always plays the victim, this will weaken the relationship.

Daily demonstrations of low self-esteem and pity are difficult to manage. From a man’s point of view, endless crises without any rhyme or reason to them all detonates any interest he may have in the girl.

4. Being controlling

Bossy women are on the top of the list when it comes to what men do not like. Women who always take control, always have a solution, care about everything too much and are dead set on their opinions are too much to handle.

A ‘my way or the highway’ attitude doesn’t allow any sort of teamwork with your partner. Bossy women are controlling, possessive, and negative.

Psychiatrist Flavio Gikovate said, “although not always their intention (these women) exert full control over all those they hold dear.

They become tyrants”. Wanting to control others results in completely losing control of the relationship and losing the interest of their partner.

If you feel that your man may be losing interest, take a minute and see if it might be how you are behaving.

If this is the case, having a conversation about these issues is a good way to resolve problems before it is too late.

Don’t lose your partner’s interest by acting this way; be aware of your behaviors and talk things out.

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/08/see-behaviors-that-make-a-man-lose-interest-in-a-woman.html

Re: See Behaviors That Make A Man Lose Interest In A Woman by TheNonce: 7:25am On Aug 12, 2015
undecided
Where you go find this kind woman sef? Only if man dey blind sha!
Re: See Behaviors That Make A Man Lose Interest In A Woman by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2015
True. waiting for counter thread cool
shut smiley
Re: See Behaviors That Make A Man Lose Interest In A Woman by wtfCode: 7:28am On Aug 12, 2015
WETIN FEAR DEY CAUSE: Dem say Boko Haram don poison beans after I buy half bag for house. From the one wey I cook, I give my dog, Bingo, make im first test am, 45mins later bingo still dey waka, dey jolly. Na im I come chop my own. After I don chop finish, my gateman run come tel me say bingo don die, hey! I run enter house begin drink full gallon of palm oil for my belle, chop 22 bitter kola wit 3 long bitter leaf stem. I dey think say my life don finish,I come outside. Na im gate man com they tell me say the driver wey kill bingo wan come beg me. If na u, wetin u go do the gate man?

2 Likes

Re: See Behaviors That Make A Man Lose Interest In A Woman by wtfCode: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2015
especially that of number 1,2,3 and 4. And many women are doing all these.
Re: See Behaviors That Make A Man Lose Interest In A Woman by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: See Behaviors That Make A Man Lose Interest In A Woman by shut(f): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
True. waiting for counter thread cool

shu t smiley
wink
Re: See Behaviors That Make A Man Lose Interest In A Woman by jaybee104(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2015
Number 3 only
Re: See Behaviors That Make A Man Lose Interest In A Woman by therealdeal10: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2015
Those ones wey get sharp mouth lyk razor blade wey b4 u tlk 1 dem don tlk lyk 20
Dats rili nt kul
Re: See Behaviors That Make A Man Lose Interest In A Woman by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2015
wtfCode:
WETIN FEAR DEY CAUSE:
Dem say
Boko Haram don poison beans
after I buy half bag for house.
From the one wey I cook, I give
my dog, Bingo, make im first test
am, 45mins later bingo still dey
waka, dey jolly. Na im I come
chop my own. After I don chop
finish, my gateman run come tel
me say bingo don die, hey! I run
enter house begin drink full
gallon of palm oil for my belle,
chop 22 bitter kola wit 3 long
bitter leaf stem. I dey think say
my life don finish,I come outside.
Na im gate man com they tell me
say the driver wey kill bingo wan
come beg me.
If na u, wetin u go do the gate
man?
LOL !!!! grin grin grin grin Your-story-is-so-funny! grin grin What a hilarious way to start my day. grin grin.
Concerning the story, I would say, don't be angry with the gate man. Definitely, I wouldn't expect that he has much education, so just forgive him,...let it slide. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Kiss Him Or You Will Be Sentence To 5 Years In Prison / If She Complains About This Few Things, Make Changes Asap... / My Girlfriend Bought Me A Gift I Wont Use, Was I Wrong For Rejecting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.