Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,615 members, 7,962,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Do You Know You Can Loose Your Job & Still Be Rich??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Know You Can Loose Your Job & Still Be Rich??? (401 Views)

M.I: Report Loose Kaynon To EFCC, He's Wanted", Fans React (photos) / I Can Loose My Virginity To Davido : Adokiye Says / DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Loose Your Job & Still Be Rich??? by akinyemibalogs: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Sponsored Link!

in this present state of our country where unemployment is at its peak and even the employed is still at risk of loosing his/her job at any time....but hey! There is good news!! Yes why not secure your income as you work (in the case of loss of employment,you will still be paid your salary for the next 24 months) sounds interesting right?

For more info you can visit www.urfansloeis.com or call 07089332886..

Tell a friend you care about too (pls note "only individuals working for companies listed on the Nigeria stock exchange market is eligible I.e banks, oil and gas companies,manufacturing companies

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/08/do-you-know-you-can-loose-your-job.html

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Wants To Know Whether He Should Buy This ₦300,000 Sneakers Or Pay Hi / See Davido As He Joins November 2015 NYSC Batch / From Rags To Riches: See Patoranking’s Journey To Stardom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.