Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? (5526 Views)

Save Your Dying Relationship / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / Signs That Your Sex Life Need Rekindle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by JVgal(f): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
elyna:
dear, i feel so bad you're going through this,believe me you're not the only one that has experienced/is experiencing such my advice to you is that you move on,else you'll never be happy, ignore those talks of engaging in more sex with him or keeping mute, the more you try to please him the lower you drop before him and the more your self esteem suffers you can never change a man who dosen't want to,and please do not make the mistake of pleading with him to be more committed or to open up to you because he's going to think you're crying wolf. if you're still at his house,go back home without complaining about his attitude and don't bother calling him again,don't allow anyone treat you like you're irrelevant , you should be treated like the queen that you are, take care.

Thnks.
Really, my happiness and self worth is buried in dis relationship, ve left his place already. Will try n engage mysef in oda activities. At least I ve tried, if he isn't mine, he is neva gonna b mine.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by IamLEGEND1: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
just dump the guy.
there is no redemption for ur relationship.
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by Shebarh(f): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
abeg go and find love elsewhere... it's obvious he is tayad but don't know how to tell u dats y he is frustrating da hell out of u... rlntship is a two sided thing it's eida u break up or u marry
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by mrkay101(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
JVgal:

Communication?
Dis is d beginning of the problem, anytime I wnt use to talk about wht is happening, he will say I nag too much dat I always complain about him. Last time, he said d relationship is becoming cos off d distant, but d distant has bn there from d onset. Ok, I left all I hv to do n travel to meet him, d few days I stayed, he ws constantly giving me attitude. If I'm in d sitting room, he will b in bedroom, if I'm in d bedroom, he will b in d sitting room playing games or Chating on fone.
If I wnt to bring up discussion about us, he will say dis is d reason he is getting tired of me.
Pls hw else do I communicate?

Like I said b4 communicate and see how he reacts then u know where u stand.

U've tried to talk and he doesn't want to. It means he's tired of the relationship. Its better u take a walk and stop hurting ursef.
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
CHM11:

Nice one girls.

Jvgal if he is not so into you anymore, there's nothing you can do. To be sure about the real situation, here's my advice, its harsh but its the best way out.

BREAK UP WITH HIM...but keep an open mind incase he comes begging. If he does come begging, don't accept easily without letting him know how hurt and neglected you feel then tell him all his flaws that you aint cool with. Guys dread break up with girls they love.

If he doesn't come begging, then that's good riddance.....don't be scared of losing him....If you lose him because of this, then he was never worth it.

Live your life and trust in your qualities as a girl from intellect to beauty...... A good man loves a good woman.

Talking from experience, I was once like him- immature and flirty......got this angel who was all I wanted in a woman but because I knew she was damn into me, I just kept her in one corner with the mindset that when its time to marry, I will just marry her but lemme flex other girls, so I neglected her. She complained and complained but I wasn't moved. Then came the almighty break up....she broke up with me, at first it seemed like she was joking but she became serious....that's when I knew I had not been a good bf. Took a few weeks before she accepted back with tears in her eyes that I had changed and I didn't really care about her...... Since then its been a beautiful relationship to be cemented in a few months.

Good wife materials are scarce these days, guys know this,...so we won't want to lose the ones we have....only dumbb underage or immature guys won't care if they lose a good girl.

that what drew my attention @bold. I hope you won't play with her wen u guys get married, i never knew u were once a flirt.

Hw far, Omote' owho urhobo ?. Abegg invite us wen the tym cum
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by JVgal(f): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Hw far, Omote' owho urhobo ?. Abegg invite us wen the tym cum

Oniovo, sure u will b invited wen the right man comes
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
JVgal:

Oniovo, sure u will b invited wen the right man comes

The right guy is on his way, as for you present bf i think you should let go of him, just finished reading all through the post, he ain't worth it, Make new frnds, be happy, forget about him, if he his yours then he will be yours.

You can do heaven and earth but e will still act d same, so y killing yourself over him, we re all matured so we can tell if someone is interested in us or not.

I bet you that guy will look for you later on in life. Be happy sister.

Life is short, so enjoy the best of it why u re alive.

#Good9th
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by kowalsky: 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
JVgal:
shocked

Thanks,
1. He claim our sex life is ok. No issue with it
2. I've done dat but it yielded no result. Instead he is the one making me jealous, he neva stop chatting with oda gals. He uses diff gals as dp but doesn't use mine and wen I complain, he will say "because I'm dating u, I shouldn't have female frnds?"

I've asked him several times if there is anytin I'm doing dat is not ok wt him but he always has noting to say.

Why dont you give him some space...
If he trys to close that gap, then he might be worth the headache. Otherwise, girl pls pocket your emotions and move on.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by kowalsky: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
JVgal:

Communication?
Dis is d beginning of the problem, anytime I wnt use to talk about wht is happening, he will say I nag too much dat I always complain about him. Last time, he said d relationship is becoming cos off d distant, but d distant has bn there from d onset. Ok, I left all I hv to do n travel to meet him, d few days I stayed, he ws constantly giving me attitude. If I'm in d sitting room, he will b in bedroom, if I'm in d bedroom, he will b in d sitting room playing games or Chating on fone.
If I wnt to bring up discussion about us, he will say dis is d reason he is getting tired of me.

Hehe. Leave this dude.
Doesnt love you no more

1 Like

Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by ifoundmyperfect: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
JVgal:
shocked

Thanks,
1. He claim our sex life is ok. No issue with it
2. I've done dat but it yielded no result. Instead he is the one making me jealous, he neva stop chatting with oda gals. He uses diff gals as dp but doesn't use mine and wen I complain, he will say "because I'm dating u, I shouldn't have female frnds?"

I've asked him several times if there is anytin I'm doing dat is not ok wt him but he always has noting to say.

This may be coming in late, but I'd say you forget the dude jare... You deserve berra and you'd get it... Several of us have gone thru such route... several of us are happy with the choices of letting it go... You own no go different!
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by Davijunson: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
JVgal:

Communication?
Ma Dear, I think it's time to take a walk. You don try. Dude doesn't love you. From all you've said so far, it's pretty Obvious he doesn't. It takes two to have a relationship. You're doing your own part, but it seems he's no longer interested in the relationship. Might hurt as hell, but it's best you let go. Like someone rightly said, your Man is out there. And believe you me, when you find him, he's neva gonna get tired of you.
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by WenHigh(f): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
JVgal:

Communication?
JVgal:

Communication?
JVgal:

Communication?
he is seeing another lady,,,period! The best way to get over him is to get urself a sweet guy That wont make yu for once miss Him.. #winks
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by JVgal(f): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

This may be coming in late, but I'd say you forget the dude jare... You deserve berra and you'd get it... Several of us have gone thru such route... several of us are happy with the choices of letting it go... You own no go different!

Thanks dearie. I've learnt sometin, nobody can mmake me feel inferior without my consent.
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by JVgal(f): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
Davijunson:

Ma Dear, I think it's time to take a walk. You don try. Dude doesn't love you. From all you've said so far, it's pretty Obvious he doesn't. It takes two to have a relationship. You're doing your own part, but it seems he's no longer interested in the relationship. Might hurt as hell, but it's best you let go. Like someone rightly said, your Man is out there. And believe you me, when you find him, he's neva gonna get tired of you.

Thnkx. I've moved on
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by JVgal(f): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
WenHigh:

he is seeing another lady,,,period! The best way to get over him is to get urself a sweet guy That wont make yu for once miss Him.. #winks
grin grin

I'm taking my time. Rushing into a new relationship will end up hurting me. I dnt wanna end up in d arm of sm1 like him just because I dnt wnt to b lonely
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by ifoundmyperfect: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
JVgal:

Thanks dearie. I've learnt sometin, nobody can mmake me feel inferior without my consent.

That's the spirit!
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by WenHigh(f): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
JVgal:

grin grin

I'm taking my time. Rushing into a new relationship will end up hurting me. I dnt wanna end up in d arm of sm1 like him just because I dnt wnt to b lonely

whichever way dear,, bt at d same time Be sure not to turn d right person down..... cos of ur experience.
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by JVgal(f): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
WenHigh:

whichever way dear,, bt at d same time Be sure not to turn d right person down..... cos of ur experience.

I pray I dnt. I'm so scared of commitment now

1 Like

Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 25, 2015
JVgal:

I pray I dnt. I'm so scared of commitment now
Sorry to ask sister, y re you scared of commitment ?
re you in your early 20s ?
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by eyinjuege: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2015
JVgal:

Communication?

He is most likely seeing someone else, and getting serious with the person!
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by JVgal(f): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Sorry to ask sister, y re you scared of commitment ?

re you in your early 20s ?

Middle 20s. I'm scared of wasted time
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2015
Have you tendered your punaani?...if you've then, bae is truly getting a fresh one outside!
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2015
JVgal:

Middle 20s. I'm scared of wasted time

Don't be, Re you a working class lady ? ... trying to hold on many tins at the same time, u might end up loosing All .. Just focus on one..

Re u a Christian.. pls sorry 4 my ?, trying to pass a msg to u
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2015
eyinjuege:

He is most likely seeing someone else, and getting serious with the person!

I share your view.. I think the op should let go.. no time to waste on any stupid person
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by JVgal(f): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Don't be, Re you a working class lady ? ... trying to hold on many tins at the same time, u might end up loosing All .. Just focus on one..

Re u a Christian.. pls sorry 4 my ?, trying to pass a msg to u

Yes I'm a Christian, no I'm not holding many tinx @ d same time. Not working. Job hurting
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2015
JVgal:

Yes I'm a Christian, no I'm not holding many tinx @ d same time. Not working. Job hurting

Wats up your present fiancée/Bf (D 1 tat made u open this thread) ?.. his he serious.. or just normal guy who ain't ready 4 marriage ?

hope u re nt In a haste to get married Cous wen men sensed tat feelings they begin to act funny
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by JVgal(f): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Wats up your present fiancée/Bf (D 1 tat made u open this thread) ?.. his he serious.. or just normal guy who ain't ready 4 marriage ?

hope u re nt In a haste to get married Cous wen men sensed tat feelings they begin to act funny

Well, he is just a normal guy still trying to put tinx togeda, thou we talk abt marriage @ times but I dnt
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by JVgal(f): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Well, he is just a normal guy still trying to put tinx togeda, thou we talk abt marriage @ times but I'm not d desperate type. I bliv marriage will come wen it's tiime
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
JVgal:

Well, he is just a normal guy still trying to put tinx togeda, thou we talk abt marriage @ times but I'm not d desperate type. I bliv marriage will come wen it's tiime

Judging by ur comment, I must say u gonna b a good Lady, don't mind if I use Wife Material. just be urself.. I think ur bae luvs u, sometimes its important in a relationship to give each other space 4 a little tym so u both can appreciate each other. Do u live with Him ?...
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by morethanadoll(f): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
What are some issues that are occurring in the relationship? It is almost impossible to give advice with little to no background information.
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by starwar(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
JVgal:
My relationship used to be fun and lively but thing have changed.

I need tips on how to spice it up again, pls help before it's too late.
(I know u will say I should do those things I used to do, trust me, I ve even done more than I used to)
I think Bae is seeing sm1 else (I ve my reasons) but I don't wnt to loose him.

Please mature advice on how to win him back
start seeing someone else too...lobatan
Re: How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? by JVgal(f): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Judging by ur comment, I must say u gonna b a good Lady, don't mind if I use Wife Material. just be urself.. I think ur bae luvs u, sometimes its important in a relationship to give each other space 4 a little tym so u both can appreciate each other. Do u live with Him ?...

No I dnt stay wt him. I cnt stay wt a man I'm not married to?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind / Same Sex Love Spells +27786261977 Gay Lesbian Love Spells / My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.