Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,481 members, 7,961,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Awakening Towards The Golden Dawn Of Self Fulfillment By Guru Ohilebo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Awakening Towards The Golden Dawn Of Self Fulfillment By Guru Ohilebo (330 Views)

Prophecy Fulfillment By Apostle Johnson Suleman / Prophecy Fulfillment By Apostle Johnson Suleman About Liberia Last Election. . / Prophecy Fulfillment By Apostle Johnson Suleman..with Pics.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awakening Towards The Golden Dawn Of Self Fulfillment By Guru Ohilebo by theangelicsage: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
I bring to you an Enlightenment that can transform your Life for good. As well as keep you above all problems.
He who seeks Wisdom seeks Prosperity and Higher Fulfillment. There are Divine Laws of which all creation is maintained and sustained. The Divine Laws are Progressive Ones and also forms the Essentials of Creativity and Excellent Living. The Divine Laws or The Laws of Creation have been explored by the Sages from Ages to Ages. Some aspects of these Laws inspired some Egyptian sages during the Golden Age Of Egypt before they derailed from the Ideal Paths. Moses and the Hebrew Prophets were inspired by some aspects of these Laws. And today, this form the Essentials of the Teachings of "New Age Thinkers" and Motivational Speakers. What are these Laws? The Egyptian Sage, Hermes Trismegistus composed these Laws in a Mystical Format called, "The Hermetic Laws", and was concealed in the Emerald Tablet. However, these Laws actually transcends Mysticism. Today, they form the basis of what is identified as "The Laws Of Attraction". The Laws of Attraction are a combination of Seven Spiritual Laws Manifesting at diverse degrees of Human Experiences. The Laws of Attraction are based on the Seven Hermetic Laws. Hence, for your guidance, I have fully elucidated these in a blog site of mine written under the name "Guru Ohilebo Edwin Abode"
http://www.theangelicsage..com/
click on the above link to view through the posts found therein for free.
However, I give you a guiding nugget, you are on earth to gather some experiences that will help your Soul to mature and rise to the Luminous Heights. Every experiences comes with a lesson of which you must take personal responsibility.

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Adoption / Work Of Salvation Is Not An Intellectual Enlightenment But A Work Of The Spirit. / New Music. By Brimebillion Check It Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.