Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,918 members, 7,959,876 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Digest These... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Digest These... (307 Views)

New Idiomatic Word Digest For Today / Can't Digest Anything Read,any Help / A Must-read For All & A Must-digest For The 'selected Few' Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digest These... by yemzzy02(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
DIGEST THESE WORDS...
Today, people ask where the money is because everywhere is dry and I wonder why for a while. I ounce did a small salaried job with a big Institute and each time I would have to borrow atleast 30% of the so called salary before it arrives and when it does, its not even enough to take care of things. I couldnt even pay tithe sometimes. Many of us have similar experience and we really dont know what to do.
For me, I went back to my library. Thanks to.service year allowance from where I raised a small library. I started reading all over seeking financial knowledge not the once thought in schools/colleges/universities but that from the minds of Billionaires and Millionaires inspite of dangerous economic situations. They knew things that I obviously dont know.
I began to read and meditate because I just wanted a change and in days Ideas began to come forth. New philosophies of money and ideas on how to take advantage of the bad economy. You see, I have always had the books but the job took all my time and paid me little.
I want to share a few things in a number of write ups, this being the first. Take a look at the statement by Robert Kiyosaki "The richest people in the world look for and build network everyone else look bfor work." Interestingly, when people hear about network what comes to mind is network marketing but thats not all that it means. There is more.
Lets begin with the league of friends you have, check the set of people you spend time with, who are they and whats their impart on your life so far? One study proved that people with more friends are likely to survive hardship. I'm more interested in who your friends are. I have had to suffer for lack of N2000 and none of my friends could raised that for days.
After I left paid employment and began to do a few things, first came some change in thought pattern followed by league of people that were attracted to the things I was doing. Network is a great tool in thw hand of the rich, they never joke with it. Think about this five things they do with network;
1. To network their personality
2. To network what they do
3. To acquire knowledge
4. To acquire opportunity
5. To access platforms
I will like you to think and meditate on these few words, let the past be, focus on the future. You may wish to contact me on whatsapp 2348060177034, perhaps you want to share one or two things.
To your success.

Adeyemi Bello, MNIM

(1) (Reply)

Usman Don Fodyo University 2015 Pume Out / (UNIZIK) 2015 Pre-degree/ Part-time & Post-utme Form Is Still On.(0 8146470619) / University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Pre-degree/ Diploma/ PGD Form Is On.(081-3124-1212)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.