Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix (70046 Views)

5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. / HOUSE FOR SALE.... ASKING PRICE 10-50M / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by xest(m): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
hahahahhahahahahaha.... am waiting for deadzone and cutehector to ask me for unclad pic grin
story,na ppl like u dey send am pass
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by luvprince4real(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2015
prettydiva89:
correct girl like me
shut up
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by freechuks05(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
hahahahhahahahahaha.... am waiting for deadzone and cutehector to ask me for unclad pic grin
I want ur unclad pix oh
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by stlaibrowne(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2015
The picture na photoshop
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by vikkeee(m): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2015
Owk.......some dude may still jerk off to that. Itz all about imagination.
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2015
luvprince4real:
shut up
what!why
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Damianbrown:
Okk o we're watching
keep watching
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2015
smsshola:

Yimu...
yimu also. Make the nose no fall oo
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by erasokafor(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2015
prettydiva89:
correct girl like me

Not when u meet more correct guy man like m.....
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2015
erasokafor:

Not when u meet more correct guy man like m.....
huh undecided
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by Sike(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2015
Hahaha
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by Splendidee(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2015
JVgal:
grin grin grin
lamo cnt stop laffin...
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by erasokafor(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2015
mayreeh215:
Lol...smart girl cool
This is not original copy I will always tell the smart girl
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2015
Superbreed:
I knew I'm getting matured when unclad pictures started irritation me....
Back then as a teenager it was order of the day..

Thank God for change!

I was IRRITATIONED too...i swear!
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by flowrhymz: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2015
Lol cant stop laughing @1[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by Fourwinds: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
dat is good for d pervert
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
shiooooooo! They be acting like this when they don't have any feelings,hence they start falling, they go send any kinda picture you demand. #nobegirls?... Same words that orange seller falls for, will work for a bank manager... I don go work abeg!
funny enof u r very correct

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by kossyablaze(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Good u didn't mention me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by kossyablaze(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
INTROVERT:

shocked shocked shocked shocked..... 2holes.... do you have two rods angry angry angry
SMH...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by kingsfield(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
AMBIVERT:

One Part Of The Bum Looks Bigger Than The Other.

This Picture Must Be Probed.
Hahahaha
wat we hv z EFCC n nt AUPC (anti unclad pix commission).
Guess u hv to set up a 3man panel to conduct d probe wit u as d commissions minister oooo.
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
this is a blatant lie, if that's the case with yhu naija gurls, then tell me how the hell all those nude pics gets over the net, mtchewwwwwww undecided undecided
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by Manchelsea(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hello house, as part of my birthday celebrations, I have launched the prediction website forum that I have been building for a while now, I have also bought some games to make sure that we win on my birthday. So please just go to www.90minutesprediction.com sign up and get the games..... So let the fun and the winning begin. Thanks
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by ikorodureporta: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by Manchelsea(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
A very big congrats to those that played our games, the winning has just started.....you can still check the posted games if you think it is a scam....on www.90minutesprediction.com sign up and get all our games free.
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix by missyge(f): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
deadZONE:
Ive never PM-ED you talk more of asking for unclad pix... grin grin grin am ok with the ladies i have except u have two puss.y holes
Hahahahaha...

I bellivit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.