Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:58 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4731007 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (3759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 26, 2016
mufutau55:

You too... Oga Erico? Nah EgunMogaji make me expose myself o.

Hajji M.

The way I look at it is that whatever we are doing, people on two legs like us are doing more or less.

As long as we're giving shukr and zakat, all is well.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2016
EgunMogaji:

The way I look at it is that whatever we are doing, people on two legs like us are doing more or less.

As long as we're giving shukr and zakat, all is well.

Word on marble.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 5:15pm On May 26, 2016
erico2k2:

Bross abeg I like to copy the blueprint of this your package. The Rich broke guy grin grin

Bros erico2k2, this your smile eh, I know say you just dey look the £ they rise like bread wey dem trow inside water.

I dey envy una o. Small time now the thing go reach 1£ to 1000 naira.

Choi, na im be say that your house go ready to move in before the year finish be dat o. cheesy

Prayer point 1: As dollars and pounds dey increase, Baba God increase my blessings too o. Amen grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ozuone(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2016
Nairaland Made this project come this far. Any ideas on doors and external finishing

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2016
Demainman1:

Bros erico2k2, this your smile eh, I know say you just dey look the £ they rise like bread wey dem trow inside water.

Choi, na im be say that your house go ready to move in before the year finish be dat o. cheesy

Prayer point 1: As dollars and pounds dey increase, Baba God increase my blessings too o. Amen grin
Ahahaha grin Amen ooooo uncountable
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2016
agarawu23:
Make God just butter my bread like this our oga, even if na 'esowo' package me sef go dey use cry
U wan buy the format too grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2016
n3xt:

Word on marble.
Yes boss.
Straight forward, yet deep.
@ egunmogaji, Translation of shukr and zakat would be helpful to grasp the full meaning.
I know zakat and have an idea of what it may mean though.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 5:21pm On May 26, 2016
ozuone:
Nairaland Made this project come this far. Any ideas on doors and external finishing

Bros, what is the total area of this your roof? Can you share the complete cost of the roof? Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2016
mufutau55:

You too... Oga Erico? Nah EgunMogaji make me expose myself o.

Hajji M.
Baba.as far as there is light mirror must reflect
grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 26, 2016
Demainman1:

And Madam dey for ground to negotiate directly for best rate at Sabo grin

Sometimes I wish Iya Omo was still in Nigeria because of this, but then I'll still be eating at Burger King instead of eating righteous amala funfun with efo riro and panla and eja aro.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:30pm On May 26, 2016
erico2k2:

Baba.as far as there is light mirror must reflect
grin

I'm perfectly positioned for the wealth transfer.

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 26, 2016
gbadexy:

Yes boss.
Straight forward, yet deep.
@ egunmogaji, Translation of shukr and zakat would be helpful to grasp the full meaning.
I know zakat and have an idea of what it may mean though.

Shukr = giving thanks to God.
Zakat = giving alms.

So my idol, Alhadji Chief Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister, MFR grin sang it also

Shukr ni lahi - eru ndupe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNlrfDiNnPI

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2016
n3xt:

I'm perfectly positioned for the wealth transfer.
Mr B that one mirror nor reach Ohh we need a prism so the reflection go reach all of us. grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2016
EgunMogaji:

And Madam dey for ground to negotiate directly for best rate at Sabo grin

Sometimes I wish Iya Omo was still in Nigeria because of this, but then I'll still be eating at Burger King instead of eating righteous amala funfun with efo riro and panla and eja aro.
Baba EgunMogaji :Chey u wan do me Peper eye unto say I nor dey eat Owo. Ukodo and Bang soup ehh
If U think say I dey slack check these out made by me
Man nor die man nor rotten grin grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 26, 2016
erico2k2:

Baba EgunMogaji :Chey u wan do me Peper eye unto say I nor dey eat Owo. Ukodo and Bang soup ehh
If U think say I dey slack check these out made by me
Man nor die man nor rotten grin grin

I hear you chief, but watching madam cook am sweet pass, as I sidon there watch tv or argue on nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I hear you chief, but watching madam cook am sweet pass, as I sidon there watch tv or argue on nairaland grin
Ok U win EgunMogaji 1
Erico2k2. 0
grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 6:16pm On May 26, 2016
mufutau55:

OK Boss. not a very good picture but you can get an idea. it's almost 700 sqm with the Gatehouse.
I used Traffic Black color. I wanted Vandke Brown but it was not enough.

Hajji M.

Chai, see poor man house. When this poor man come get money, wetin go happen?.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2016
NL1960:

Oga mi no worry... Me and you still have that standing agreement say I dey go with you to see the Village King for him daughters..
That means say "I don arrive be that".

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 26, 2016
erico2k2:

Ok U win EgunMogaji 1
Erico2k2. 0
grin grin

Finally.

Oba of Lagos must hear this, no more filing of lake grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:31pm On May 26, 2016
erico2k2:

Ok U win EgunMogaji 1
Erico2k2. 0
grin grin

EgunMogaji:

Nairaland Keyboard Warriors grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 26, 2016
n3xt:

Nairaland Keyboard Warriors grin

#Epic grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2016
NL1960:

My chairman sir.
It's been a while that I saw your post.
It's an honor dealing with you sir. You and some of my ogas here have a special place in my heart.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2016
EgunMogaji:

#Epic grin

I learnt we do this to while away time when madam is cooking our favourite delicacies or when the subject defies all logic.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 26, 2016
n3xt:

I learnt we do this to while away time when madam is cooking our favourite delicacies or when the subject defies all logic.

Most importantly, when waiting and we're tracking data across the enterprise and still getting paid in dollars while efighting grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Most importantly, when waiting and we're tracking data across the enterprise and still getting paid in dollars while efighting grin
Baba your break is over go back to work grin
Me I got 10 mins to finish for the day grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2016
Son, look up

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 26, 2016
Is it true that on imported aluminum longspan, specifically from Bozac, there there is no company name and gauge embossed on the bottom?

Thanks.

Cc: Hajj HSLBroker
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2016
erico2k2:

Baba your break is over go back to work grin
Me I got 10 mins to finish for the day grin grin

But when you be "Oga-Patapata-At-The-Top" you can do this all day.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Is it true that on imported aluminum longspan, specifically from Bozac, there there is no company name and gauge embossed on the bottom?

Thanks.

Cc: Hajj HSLBroker

True. most of the imported does not have any embossed name on them. Me no care sef, as long as it does not leak.

Hajji M.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2016
mufutau55:

True. most of the imported does not have any embossed name on them. Me no care sef, as long as it does not leak.

Hajji M.

My 0.35 guage longspan is now 5 years running, no leak, no maintenance and I'm not bothered about name as long as it is installed by Nnamdi.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 8:22pm On May 26, 2016
@ erico stop posting pictures of food on this forum . We are not hungry men . If you be big man Na for your house . Hisssss . I have made my point @ Agarawu how is life with you ?@ lastpage how are you ? @ egunmojagi how is your kingdom?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2016
n3xt:

My 0.35 guage longspan is now 5 years running, no leak, no maintenance and I'm not bothered about name as long as it is installed by Nnamdi.

Very good. We should have known this Nnamdi earlier... well, there are more projects to come.
I guess you don't have Atomic Birds in your area that can peck that 0.35mm to leak? smiley

Hajji M.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (3759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.