Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,228 members, 7,960,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nigerians In East London. . . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In East London. . . (15959 Views)

Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) / FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Man Attacks 16 Year Old WHITE GIRL In East London. RACIAL CRIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by MrCrackles(m): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Tope2000's belly is not as huge as that unless she was preggers in that clip.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by MrCrackles(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2009
Pataki:

Are you serious? These babes are something else. Where in Essex was this? Clacton, Chelmsford, Billericlay, Grays, South end, Thorpe Bay, Shoeburyness, Wickford. . . . .

Well, how was she able to escape the cops this much? Is she a British Cit? Anyways, you there are some Nigerians, no matter where they are in the world, they still have their barbaric attitude and lifestyle. undecided

You dey mind Sauron!

Na Tope2000, no gimmicks
!! cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Epiphany(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2009
lucabrasi:

this is really shameful and embarassing,this is the reason i avoid east london and south east london like a plague ridden area,was using an atm machine in woolwich area about 3 summers ago,and saw this woman without a top backing a child with rubber slippers and speaking to someone really loud on the phone and i just covered my face in shame

Bros, i thought i am the only one that does this. Many times when i am in parts of London and i see our people misbehaving, i just keep a straight face and pretend like i am not 'one of them'. Seriously, people have actually sat next to me on trains or buses, shouting in yoruba or ibo or pidgin, and i just force myself to maintain some form of decorum. When they finish their ill acts, turn to me and say, 'are you a Nigerian', i always reply in a very curt  and clipped tone, NO I AM NOT!  grin grin. Next thing, they will be asking you for change to buy a meal and where you live - blah blah blah
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Pataki: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2009
lucabrasi:

this is really shameful and embarassing,this is the reason i avoid east london and south east london like a plague ridden area,was using an atm machine in woolwich area about 3 summers ago,and saw this woman without a top backing a child with rubber slippers and speaking to someone really loud on the phone and i just covered my face in shame
What are you doing in Woolwich area? I personally cannot stand that place at all.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2009
Such videos need to be taken down/off the internet please!! How disgusting!!
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by asha80(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2009
What is wrong with woolwich?

Is it comparable to former oshodi?
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2009
Epiphany:

Bros, i thought i am the only one that does this. Many times when i am in parts of London and i see our people misbehaving, i just keep a straight face and pretend like i am not 'one of them'. Seriously, people have actually sat next to me on trains or buses, shouting in yoruba or ibo or pidgin, and i just force myself to maintain some form of decorum. When they finish their ill acts, turn to me and say, 'are you a Nigerian', i always reply in a very curt  and clipped tone, NO I AM NOT!  grin grin. Next thing, they will be asking you for change to buy a meal and where you live - blah blah blah

They ask you for money? They are now beggars? Wow, London is worse than I thought.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by lucabrasi(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Woolwich of all places. . . . . . .I would rather go to Afghanistan(Land-mine ridden area).
was passing through,and picking up a takeout, wouldnt go there as well,espesially since i was mugged at gunpoint 2 yrs ago by nigerian guys with guns
Epiphany:

yes o especially south east,east london and dagenham,barking,grays and most parts of essex nigerians in oshodi are better behaved than they are both male and female.go to the new developments where nigerians tend to live and you will see our people drying clothes and towels on balconies  grin
Pataki:

What are you doing in Woolwich area? I personally cannot stand that place at all.
i went there to pick up a takeaway at a nigerian restaurant and i didnt have enough money so i had to use the nearest atm,i dont hold more than 10pounds anytime im going to that area since i was mugged
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by lucabrasi(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2009
asha 80:

yes it is and i mean literally
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by MrCrackles(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2009
Chicken shop rumble? shocked shocked

Na wa ooo

Girls wey no dey shame, Oshodi and Maza Maza raised babboons!

Instead of cooking sumptuous meals at home, they are making a fool of themselves

Thier sensible and cultured mates are dining at Gaucho Grill, Star of India, Ivy, Itsu, Cafe Japan, Claridges et all

Classless idiots!

BOOOOOOOOO
grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Epiphany(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2009
St☆rStruck:

They ask you for money? They are now beggars? Wow, London is worse than I thought.

grin grin grin Well, no one has asked yet. What i mean is that when you allow some of those rascals to start speaking to you, they tend to try and get 'familiar'. A few of them (who i met through some other friends) have actually asked me for my address, telling me that they want to come and visit. In my mind i am like, 'WHAT THE HELL FOR?' Of course, i never give anyone my details
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by comfort3: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2009
igbo girls. lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Sauron1: 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2009
Pataki:

Are you serious? These babes are something else. Where in Essex was this? Clacton, Chelmsford, Billericlay, Grays, South end, Thorpe Bay, Shoeburyness, Wickford. . . . .

Grays(close to Lakeside).

Well, how was she able to escape the cops this much? Is she a British Cit? Anyways, you there are some Nigerians, no matter where they are in the world, they still have their barbaric attitude and lifestyle. undecided

I dunno. . . . . . .They arrest her and they release her without charges.
It seems many of her victims don't have the brass balls to go to the Po-Po station to press charges.
Majority of the Naija peops here don't have papers. . . . . .Pressing charges might expose this shiznit so many people don't bovver to go back and deal with her.

asha 80:

Woolwich is like Ojuelegba. . . . . .U can buy anything there.
MTN cards, Globacom cards, Pap, Moi-Moi, etc. grin grin grin grin grin

St☆rStruck:

It depends on the area. London is better than 80% of the States in the USA.
If u wanna enjoy London, avoid the SE and E areas.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Pataki: 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2009
*comfort:

You are daft!

lucabrasi:

was passing through,and picking up a takeout, wouldnt go there as well,espesially since i was mugged at gunpoint 2 yrs ago by nigerian guys with gunsyes o especially south east,east london and dagenham,barking,grays and most parts of essex nigerians in oshodi are better behaved than they are both male and female.go to the new developments where nigerians tend to live and you will see our people drying clothes and towels on balconies  ;Di went there to pick up a takeaway at a nigerian restaurant and i didnt have enough money so i had to use the nearest atm,i dont hold more than 10pounds anytime im going to that area since i was mugged
Abeg oh Lucabrasi, Essex is not bad at all. If you are talking of Essex, what would you say of Northampton? Go there and see wonders. It is the second most populated place after London which contains Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Epiphany(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Grays(close to Lakeside).

Woolwich is like Ojuelegba. . . . . .U can buy anything there.[/b]MTN cards, Globacom cards, Pap, Moi-Moi, etc. grin grin grin grin grin

If u wanna enjoy London, [b]avoid the SE and E areas.

Have been in the UK for close to 5 years now and have never been to those areas. I think i need to pay those places a visit. Seriously, i think i need to check them out. Have heard so much about them!
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2009
*comfort:

Don't fucking start your retarded tribal war here. It gets on my nerves.

Epiphany:

grin grin grin Well, no one has asked yet. What i mean is that when you allow some of those rascals to start speaking to you, they tend to try and get 'familiar'. A few of them (who i met through some other friends) have actually asked me for my address, telling me that they want to come and visit. In my mind i am like, 'WHAT THE HELL FOR?' Of course, i never give anyone my details

I am ok with us rendezvousing, but my place? I think NOT.

~Sauron~:

If u wanna enjoy London, avoid the SE and E areas.

Lies.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Pataki: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Do you know as we are typing right now, there is a hostage situation in Binghamton, New York US with 12 casualties in shooting at the American Civic Centre and 4 people dead?
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Epiphany(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2009
*comfort:

Why? what is bringing this one now? DID YOU NOT HEAR ONE OF THE GIRLS SPEAKING YORUBA? what makes you think she is not yoruba?
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Pataki: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2009
Epiphany:

Why? what is bringing this one now? DID YOU NOT HEAR ONE OF THE GIRLS SPEAKING YORUBA? what makes you think she is not yoruba?
Are you minding that dolt? The stupid person does not know anything other than tribalistic post on nairaland.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2009
Pataki:

Do you know as we are typing right now, there is a hostage situation in Binghamton, New York US with 12 casualties in shooting at the American Civic Centre?

Yes and last night there was a shooting 15 mins away from my school. But I've heard worse stories from London and we don't fight in a chicken shop over a man nor do we walk topless with a baby talking loud on the phone lol.

Epiphany:

Please don't fuel it. Ignore her and she'll leave.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2009
to ri olorun . . . these girls don disgrace me. grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2009
davidylan:

to ri olorun . . . these girls don disgrace me. grin

to ri olorun. . .
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Epiphany(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2009
Please don't fuel it. Ignore her and she'll leave.
[quote][/quote]

I am sorry my sister. I will ignore her.
But honestly, i cant get over this. What will make 'adults' begin to fight in public? Even if one person is spoiling for a fight, the other should be cool enough to 'run away'.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Sauron1: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2009
Epiphany:

Have been in the UK for close to 5 years now and have never been to those areas. I think i need to pay those places a visit. Seriously, i think i need to check them out. Have heard so much about them!

There's a big Naija restaurant there(Tasty's). . . . .I have been there TWICE!!!
Woolwich is better these days though, i was told all the bad boys have been locked up/deported back to their roots in Oshodi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

St☆rStruck:

Don't fucking start your retarded tribal war here. It gets on my nerves.

Where are you from??

Lies.

America is worse, abeg!!!
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by biina: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2009
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2009
Epiphany:

But honestly, i cant get over this. What will make 'adults' begin to fight in public? Even if one person is spoiling for a fight, the other should be cool enough to 'run away'.

I'm also mad at the woman who was "stopping" the fight but kept hitting Tracy.

~Sauron~:

Where are you from??

My mom's family is from Imo.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Sauron1: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2009
St☆rStruck:

I'm also mad at the woman who was "stopping" the fight but kept hitting Tracy.

She was saving her friend from Tracy's punches.

My mom's family is from Imo.

Jeeeeez, so you be Mbaise woman?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

She was saving her friend from Tracy's punches.

She was only aggravating Tracy more. The person who recorded it said that the fight went on again after he turned off the camera.

~Sauron~:

Jeeeeez, so you be Mbaise woman?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nope I'm from Owerri. What's wrong with Mbaise people?
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by lucabrasi(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2009
Pataki:

Abeg oh Lucabrasi, Essex is not bad at all. If you are talking of Essex, what would you say of Northampton? Go there and see wonders. It is the second most populated place after London which contains Nigerians.
guess it depends on what area of essex,grays is certainly bad
same as dagenham,barking,purfleet and surrounding areas, only been to northampton once and never again lol
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by tpia: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2009
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Sauron1: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2009
St☆rStruck:

She was only aggravating Tracy more. The person who recorded it said that the fight went on again after he turned off the camera.

Aggravating Tracy more?? If they were men. . . . .The 2 of em woulda beaten Tracy to a pulp.
I don't understand why women don't stand up for one another.
There's no way a man would watch his mate taken apart by a stranger just like that. . . . .They woulda gang-thrashed Miss Tracy.

Nope I'm from Owerri. What's wrong with Mbaise people?

I thunk 99% of Owerri babes are all Mbaise. cheesy
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by skfa1: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2009
Pls remove it poster.this is just a disgrace cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bombs Lake Chad, Kills 37 / Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) / Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.