Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,234 members, 7,960,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigerians In East London. . . - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In East London. . . (15963 Views)

Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) / FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Man Attacks 16 Year Old WHITE GIRL In East London. RACIAL CRIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2009
Moonstone:

It is a simple case of jealousy. If they knew how to get it, they would flood NL with all their thuggish gifs.
Jealousy is not a sin. Let them be jealous.
Some of us like the gifs

Tracy is on her way to teach them.

DeReloaded:

That's how they greet arrivals in Heathrow. They stab you in the face  grin

The offical language of "London" is Yoruba and Waffi English
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Pataki: 12:18am On Apr 04, 2009
Moonstone:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes now, you're an agbero weakling.

Ah ahn! Pataki! I do not fight okay! You were disgracing me.

I'm serious, next time we are going to peckham for good food and just so that we can catch any possible fights.  cheesy cheesy
I am not going to Peckham with you. Me agbero weakling? grin grin grin

You want to be watching free fight? See how you want to start disgracing me again? Who has the time to be watching some bastards slugging it out with themselves? The last time I saw that. . . . . I pretended as if I was not even in the arena at all.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by LadyT(f): 12:19am On Apr 04, 2009
DeReloaded:

That's how they greet arrivals in Heathrow. They stab you in the face  grin

The offical language of "London" is Yoruba and Waffi English

angry

wait till I see you
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by chamotex(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2009
Moonstone, don't chat about South Eazy like that okay . . . . . . it's well lush down here.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by MrCrackles(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2009
DeReloaded:

who's sheniqua?  
until you can post a link of American Naijas doing such bullshit, benu soun!  cool
Most you will find is parties. Not girls fighting infront of KFC. That's for the Jamos  grin

If i wozz you, u will vomit hot phlegm!

Sheniqua is the same ol raggedy biatch who terrorised your neighbourhood 18years non stop

She is in her 30's with 10 kids by 10different daddies, no job, yakking all over Maryland, DC and Washington areas!

Beating anything down, sitting on all sorts of dykes, and generally tramping around with 6-7kids in tow!

Aint that worse than Tracy who only brushed some weak chick in a lebanese fried chicken shop?

Sheniqua is known to the FBI and CIA, Tracy has only been cautioned by the local cops in Essex, so WTF
! grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Moonstone(f): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2009
Pataki:

I am not going to Peckham with you. Me agbero weakling? grin grin grin

You want to be watching free fight? See how you want to start disgracing me again? Who has the time to be watching some bastards slugging it out with themselves? The last time I saw that. . . . . I pretended as if I was not even in the arena at all.
LOL! I want Peckham jare!

I want to watch it because I'm not used to it.
It's second nature to y'all, how won't you pretend not to see it?

I can't be involved in a fight but that does not mean I can't appreciate the art of street fighting.

@ Chamotex, not from what I've heard sha.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Sauron1: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2009
St☆rStruck:

And how many people are stabbed on the streets of London each week?

The US has 3 times the murder rate of the UK.
You are at least 6 times more likely to be raped in the US than in the UK. . . .are people in America that Hot??
Buncha Barbarians.

Starstruck, i suggest u visit guns-r-us @ your local Bodega tomorrow to get yourself a LUGER. grin grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by tpia: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2009
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by DeReloaded: 12:23am On Apr 04, 2009
It's always funny to watch the "Brits" get all crazy when you make fun of their island yet they have no problem with foreigners making fun of Naija. The irony

LadyT:

angry

wait till I see you

As long as you dont stab me sha  tongue kiss
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by LadyT(f): 12:24am On Apr 04, 2009
tpia:

what's this tracy's user id on nairaland sef?

I could use her help around here occasionally!

Nothing wrong with having bouncers handy when some of these NL users are high on ogogoro come dey shout tpia tpia everywhere! The repeat offenders know themselves!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO cheesy
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by DeReloaded: 12:25am On Apr 04, 2009
Sheniqua is the same ol raggedy biatch who terrorised your neighbourhood 18years non stop

She is in her 30's with 10 kids by 10different daddies, no job, yakking all over Maryland, DC and Washington areas!

Beating anything down, sitting on all sorts of dykes, and generally tramping around in 6-7kids in tow!

Ive never heard of this in my life. Are you sure it's not a Teco Benson movie grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by tope2000(f): 12:25am On Apr 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

If i wozz you, u will vomit hot phlegm!

Beating anything down, sitting on all sorts of dykes, and generally tramping around in 6-7kids in tow!

Aint that worse than Tracy who only brushed some weak chick in a lebanese fried chicken shop?

Sheniqua is known to the FBI and CIA, Tracy has only been cautioned by the local cops in Essex, so WTF
! grin cheesy

U are def crazy grin grin grin grin cheesy

@Topic
Maybe tracy lives in london or canada is not really the point, the point she is nigerian and we shud all be disgraced by that vid, so dont make this a london bashing thread wink
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Pataki: 12:25am On Apr 04, 2009
St☆rStruck:

And how many people are stabbed on the streets of London each week?
It has gone down drastically. So that is not even a point to hinge on at all. When last did you hear of a knife incident in London?

Moonstone:

LOL! I want Peckham jare!

I want to watch it because I'm not used to it.
It's second nature to y'all, how won't you pretend not to see it?

I can't be involved in a fight but that does not mean I can't appreciate the art of street fighting.
If it is street fighting you are coming for in London, please be prepared that my mobile is permanently on voicemail. I will not have you disgracing me across the length and breadth of London.

You are free to go to Peckham, just do not write me name as your next of kin. grin grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 04, 2009
Murder rates, crime rates bla bla. . . .are the Nigerians embarassing themselves with petty matters like chicken wings?

We're talking about Nigerians on Nigerians here, someone dey talk about crimes the oyinbos themselves committed.

STAY ON TOPIC NA.

@Moonstone
Make we go to London and start our own fight.

Then Lady T will record it grin grin grin

All Live  grin grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Remii(m): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2009
Something dey ooooooooooo!
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by LadyT(f): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2009
:p @ebony ROTFLMAO
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 04, 2009
@Crackles
Is sheniqua Nigerian?  shocked shocked

'
tpia:

what's this tracy's user id on nairaland sef?

I could use her help around here occasionally!

Nothing wrong with having bouncers handy when some of these NL users are high on ogogoro come dey shout tpia tpia everywhere! The repeat offenders know themselves!
grin grin grin Maybe Tracy is Aloy.Emeka.

Better not talk bad about tracy. grin grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Sauron1: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2009
tope2000:

@Topic
Maybe tracy lives in london or canada is not really the point, the point she is nigerian and we shud all be disgraced by that vid, so dont make this a london bashing thread wink

Nigerians fight everywhere abeg. . . . .
This wasn't even a fight, it was handbag mostly. . . . .Soccer players do worse than this on the pitch.
Why are the retarded American residents making fun of a harmless video like this??

How many times have we read about Naija husbands killing their nurse-wives in America outta jealousy??
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 12:30am On Apr 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

The US has 3 times the murder rate of the UK.
You are at least 6 times more likely to be raped in the US than in the UK. . . .are people in America that Hot??
Buncha Barbarians.

Source please.

Pataki:

It has gone drastically. So that is not even a point to hinge on at all. When last did you hear of a knife incident in London?

It's the same with the US. Incidents like that rarely occur but when it does you guys talk like it happens every day like YOUR stabbings did.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by timmfikk(m): 12:31am On Apr 04, 2009
This is the night topic/war tongue tongue   Oma sheooo eyin agbalagba wan  ja, oga gan o
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Ibime(m): 12:31am On Apr 04, 2009
@ Sauron

Tasty's is the spot! However, you have to try the Nkwobi joint opposite the swimming pool.  grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by MrCrackles(m): 12:32am On Apr 04, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

@Crackles
Is sheniqua Nigerian?  shocked shocked

Hell yeah baby!

Sheniqua Kokori
! grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by DeReloaded: 12:32am On Apr 04, 2009

Hot Hot  undecided
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 04, 2009
tope2000:

U are def crazy grin grin grin grin cheesy

@Topic

I don't feel embarrassed by the video. The people in the video disgraced themselves.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 12:32am On Apr 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

This wasn't even a fight, it was handbag mostly. . . . .Soccer players do worse than this on the pitch.
Why are the retarded American residents making fun of a harmless video like this??

I am not making fun of them. I was ashamed of them.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by timmfikk(m): 12:34am On Apr 04, 2009
I go finish my hearing tomorrow i need cleep. paper at morning hours
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by tope2000(f): 12:34am On Apr 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

How many times have we read about Naija husbands killing their nurse-wives in America outta jealousy??

Well this is what i am tryin to say . . . . .  undecided
I just dont get the bit where some ppl here thinks its only naijas in london that fight undecided

stillwater:

I don't feel embarrassed by the video. The people in the video disgraced themselves.

True . . . . but this was youtube . . . . i cant imagine how many ppl that have watched this vid n think bloody nigerians undecided
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2009
Every thread must turn to war.

Make I go fight Ayo for my chinese rice jare.

MrCrackles:

Hell yeah baby!

Sheniqua Kokori
! grin
I'm glad you have a very vibrant imagination and a sense of humor.

Use it more often  grin grin

BTW, Sheniqua is a ghetto name, mostly owned by the Jamos/ Bahamians wink
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Hauwa1: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2009
so na so London life be? eyaaa,
God bless America.
Semper Fi.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Sauron1: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2009
Ibime:

@ Sauron
Tasty's is the spot! However, you have to try the Nkwobi joint opposite the swimming pool.  grin

Tasty's rice and assorted meat!!!!  It's been long sha.
Club Afrik is anutha kool spot @ Canning town.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 04, 2009
*Hauwa*:

so na so London life be? eyaaa,
God bless America.
Semper Fi.
grin grin
It's in London o.
God bless the queen.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by DeReloaded: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2009
Hauwa, Im pretty sure you are worse when you are hungry  tongue

The same ones defending London are the same lunatics talking about how ashamed they are when they hear a fellow Nigerian speaking their language

Sick people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili / Court Orders Release Of Jonathan’s ADC / IKEDC Now Sends SMS Alert For Disconnection And Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.