Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,226 members, 7,960,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nigerians In East London. . . - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In East London. . . (15958 Views)

Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) / FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Man Attacks 16 Year Old WHITE GIRL In East London. RACIAL CRIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Pataki: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2009
DeReloaded:

Hot Hot  undecided
Are you OK at all? What has your image and story got to do with the topic?
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2009
A Nigerian man in the US was featured on Cheaters though and I was ashamed of him also.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Sauron1: 12:38am On Apr 04, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Source please.

It's even worse than i thunk.

Rape is a serious problem in the United States today. The United States has the highest rape rate among countries which report such statistics. It is 4 times higher than that of Germany, 13 times higher than that of England and 20 times higher than that of Japan.
Click HERE
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Pataki: 12:39am On Apr 04, 2009
The youtube link had even been there since last year. So I wonder what the fuss is all about?
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Ibime(m): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Tasty's rice and assorted meat!!!!  It's been long sha.
Club Afrik is anutha kool spot @ Canning town.

What do you mean its been long? Your house is right next to Tasty's! When I used to live in Woolwich, I always claimed that I lived in Thamesmead.  grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by tope2000(f): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2009
Rofl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This thread is getting interesting cheesy
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by MrCrackles(m): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Use it more often  grin grin
BTW, Sheniqua is a ghetto name, mostly owned by the Jamos/ Bahamians wink

Shut up, you know how much Nigerian girls and guys love to adopt names to fit in soon as they leave the shores of Nigeria!

Fuc.k that Jamaican and Bahamas crispy seaweed, i bet you have mates who wont tell thier American and African friends thier real names!!!

If your name was Silifat, Ifagbemi or Dodondawa, will you tell your American friend?

Will you not lay claim to Jazmine, Crystal, Sha-nay-nay or Boriqua?

Yeye girl!
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by DeReloaded: 12:40am On Apr 04, 2009
Not sure what a thread about NIGERIANS has to do with crime rates of other people

St☆rStruck:

A Nigerian man in the US was featured on Cheaters though and I was ashamed of him also.

LINK PLease! Was his wife/partner Nigerian? I need to see this! I thought Cheaters was canceled when the host got stabbed   grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by MrCrackles(m): 12:40am On Apr 04, 2009
Pataki:

I wonder! grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by tope2000(f): 12:41am On Apr 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Shut up, you know how much Nigerian girls and guys love to adopt names to fit in soon as they leave the shores of Nigeria!

Fuc.k that Jamaican and Bahamas crispy seaweed, i bet you have mates who wont tell thier American and African friends thier real names!!!

If your name was Silifat, Ifagbemi or Dodondawa, will you tell your American friend?

Yeye girl!

lmao @ dodondawa. . . . . . GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by DeReloaded: 12:42am On Apr 04, 2009
Pataki:

Should I be surprised that you didnt ask the same question when comments mentioning the rape stats of the US were mentioned?  
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by chamotex(m): 12:43am On Apr 04, 2009
Ibime:

@ Sauron

Tasty's is the spot! However, you have to try the Nkwobi joint opposite the swimming pool.  grin

Tasty will make some Nigerians bankrupt . . . do you know they've got bouncers in there now.
If you misbehave they'll throw you out.  cheesy grin grin

What swimming pool bruv? You mean Waterfront Leisure Centre?

i thought it was a Ghanaian joint opposite it.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 12:44am On Apr 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's even worse than i thunk.

Rape is a serious problem in the United States today. The United States has the highest rape rate among countries which report such statistics. It is 4 times higher than that of Germany, 13 times higher than that of England and 20 times higher than that of Japan.
Click HERE

Sauron, come on . . .

1995 [/b]National College Health Risk Behavior Survey." Journal American College Health [b](Sept.1997)

Bureau of Justice Statistics, National Crime Victimization Survey, Criminal Victimization 1996, (November 1997)

Computerized Criminal History, Feb. 1998. NYS Division of Criminal Justice Services, OJSA/Bureau of Statistical Services.

Greenfeld, Lawrence. (1997). Sex Offenses and Offenders: An Analysis of Data on Rape and Sexual Assault. Washington, DC: US Dept of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics.

Holmes, Melissa and Resnick, Heidi A. and Kirkpatrick, Dean G. and Best, Connie L. Rape-related Pregnancy: Estimates and Descriptive Characteristics from a National Sample of Women. 1996. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vol. 175, 2, pp. 320-325.

Koss, Mary P., The Impact of Crime Victimization on Women's Medical Use. 1993. Journal of Women's Health, 2, 1, pp. 67-72.

Laumann, Edward, et al. "The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United States." Chicago: University of Chicago Press: 1994.

Miller, Ted R., Cohen, Mark A. and Wierama, Brian. Victim Costs and Consequences: A New Look. 1996. U. S. Dept. of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, National Institute of Justice.

Natl. Institute of Justice & Centers for Disease Control, Research in Brief, Findings From the National Violence Against Women Survey. (Nov.1998)

Rape in America: A Report to the Nation. 1992. National Victim Center and Crime Victims Research and Treatment Center, University of South Carolina, Charleston.

"Sex Offenses and Offenders: An Analysis of Data on Rape and Sexual Assault," 1996. U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Washington, D.C.

Strategies for the Treatment and Prevention of Sexual Assault. 1995. American Medical Association. 1995. American Medical Association

The Response to Rape: Detours on the Road to Equal Justice. 1993. U.S. Congress. Report prepared by the Majority Staff of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

None of those sources were printed in this century!
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yeye girl!

No, you shut up.

Sorry, I don't care how many Nigerians change their names for whatsoever reasons.
The Nigerians I have the [i]pleasure [/i]of hanging out with don't get into fights and embarass themselves over petty matter.

I'm telling you Sheniqua is a Jamo/ Bahamian name, you're getting fiesty? LMAO. This is rich!

Sorry baby, I don't lay claim to what does not belong to me  cool cool
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Hauwa1: 12:45am On Apr 04, 2009
Dereloaded,
No. when am hungry, i just flip channel or go to the kitchen and fix something. wegman is always close by anyway so why should i be hungry?  tongue grin

but really it is shameful having nigerian ladies fighting. that's not Oshodi bus stop now.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Sauron1: 12:45am On Apr 04, 2009
Ibime:

What do you mean its been long? Your house is right next to Tasty's! When I used to live in Woolwich, I always claimed that I lived in Thamesmead.  grin

Never stayed in the SE before. . . . . . . .It's too derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty!!!
Now i know where your ghetto rants were picked from. grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by DeReloaded: 12:45am On Apr 04, 2009
Phoenix, bone that side. I wanna see this Cheater's link. Im already laughing just imagining it.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 12:45am On Apr 04, 2009
DeReloaded:

LINK PLease! Was his wife/partner Nigerian? I need to see this! I thought Cheaters was canceled when the host got stabbed   grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkJKF2bg3xg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6[/flash]

It's ALL OVER!!!
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Pataki: 12:46am On Apr 04, 2009
DeReloaded:

Should I be surprised that you didnt ask the same question when comments mentioning the rape stats of the US were mentioned?  
It is a simple question. Never you retort with a rhetorical question back at me! Now go and sit down to learn how to make a meaningful point in a discussion.

I know why I asked you that question. You are referring to people defending London here as lunatics. So answer my question. Simple as A-B-C.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Ibime(m): 12:46am On Apr 04, 2009
chamotex:

Tasty will make some Nigerians bankrupt . . . do you know they've got bouncers in there now.
If you misbehave they'll throw you out.  cheesy grin grin

What swimming pool bruv? You mean Waterfront Leisure Centre?

i thought it was a Ghanaian joint opposite it.

Yeah Waterfront. . . . thats where I used to go to practice my breastroke. . . There's a Ghanaian joint opposite called Palm beach, but next to it is an Nkwobi restaurant called Nkwobi spot. . . . their Nkwobi is off the radar.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Hauwa1: 12:46am On Apr 04, 2009
Ebony, o surprise me o. ladies fighting? i just hate it. even arguing sef, i try to shy away from it. anyway, na better life dey where i dey jare.

i like that ladies hair. wait 2 pple gather one person beat? i hate that shocked
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 04, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Ebony, o surprise me o. ladies fighting? i just hate it. even arguing sef, i try to shy away from it. anyway, na better life dey where i dey jare.

i like that ladies hair. wait 2 pple gather one person beat? i hate that shocked
Abi o. . . .I don't think I've seen up to 20 Nigerians up here.

I love my ppl, but their over excessive gira gira is too much!!

I hate fighting period. Esp with women, they're too emotional.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by skfa1: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2009
Pls who knows why they are fighting?
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Sauron1: 12:51am On Apr 04, 2009
[img]http://www.fonbyn.com/articles/nigerian-man-murders-wife-in-america/fss_get/image_preview[/img]

On Thursday, July 24, 2008, a 50-year old Nigerian man Michael Collins Iheme shot and killed his 28-year old estranged wife, Anthonia Iheme.
"
Authorities have arrested a suspect in a fatal shooting outside of an assisted living facility.

Hennepin County officials told 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS they arrested 50-year-old Michael Collins Iheme of Brooklyn Park.

Iheme has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with a shooting outside of Sholom Home West, located in the 3600 block of Phillips Parkway.

According to the criminal complaint, Iheme shot his wife, 28-year-old Anthonia Eberchi Iheme, several times while she was inside her car around 3 p.m. Thursday.

"Yes, I have killed the woman that messed my life up, a woman that had destroyed me," Iheme admitted in the criminal complaint.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner confirmed Friday that Anthonia Iheme died as a result of multiple gun shot wounds.

St. Louis Park Police later arrested Iheme in the parking lot of the assisted living home.

Officials recovered a .45 caliber magazine, Minnesota gun permit, and a receipt from a gun purchase from Cabela's from Iheme's car, according to the criminal complaint.

According to Hennepin County District Court records, the victim had a current restraining order against Iheme. The couple had a long history of domestic abuse, according to police records.

Anthonia and Michael have a pending divorce case open in Hennepin County.

The couple also has two children, who were taken to a day care center the day of the shooting. Iheme went to the center and gave workers additional emergency contact information, telling employees he was making the change 'in case something happened,' according to the criminal complaint.

The Sholom Community Alliance has set up a memorial fund for Anthonia's children through Bremer Bank.

Checks should be made payable to: Anthonia Iheme Memorial Fund

Please mail them to:

Sholom Home West
3620 Phillips Parkway
St. Louis Park, MN 55426

[size=22pt]MONUMENTAL DISGRACE[/size]
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by DeReloaded: 12:52am On Apr 04, 2009
Pataki:

It is a simple question. Never you retort with a rhetorical question back at me! Now go and sit down to learn how to make a meaningful point in a discussion.

I know why I asked you that question. You are referring to people defending London here as lunatics. So answer my question. Simple as A-B-C.

Dude, I know you like to get huffy and all  and think you are lecturing people but please spare me the rants. My answer lies in my question, Sharon mentioned rape stats in the US, I showed the news of a rape SPREE by a Nigerian in London. If you still dont get the point of the post then it's not my problem. This thread is about Nigerians, not crimes of a country.

and yes defending London over your home country is lunancy in my eyes and sadly most of the NL "Brits" are guilty of it which is why I constantly make fun of them. Capice? That was fun, have a nice night
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by StrStruck(f): 12:54am On Apr 04, 2009
skfa1:

A chicken bone. . .

lol no I have no idea.

~Sauron~:

[size=22pt]MONUMENTAL DISGRACE[/size]

Yes and it is much better to be known as the woman to be called upon when you feel another woman is trying to take your man.
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by tope2000(f): 12:54am On Apr 04, 2009
skfa1:

why dont u sit back, relax n enjoy grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by MrCrackles(m): 12:55am On Apr 04, 2009
St☆rStruck:

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkJKF2bg3xg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6[/flash]

It's ALL OVER!!!

[size=18pt]IT IS ALL OVER TRULY FOR MR USMAN!

YANKEE PAPERS DOWN THE FLUSHPIPE
[/size]! grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by DeReloaded: 12:56am On Apr 04, 2009
Why the hell was the identity of Jackie's husband with-held? angry
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by MrCrackles(m): 12:56am On Apr 04, 2009
tope2000:

why dont u sit back, relax n enjoy grin

And dont forget to grab a drink and popcorn too! tongue grin
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by chamotex(m): 12:57am On Apr 04, 2009
Ibime:

Yeah Waterfront. . . . thats where I used to go to practice my breastroke. . . There's a Ghanaian joint opposite called Palm beach, but next to it is an Nkwobi restaurant called Nkwobi spot. . . . their Nkwobi is off the radar.

I'll pay them a visit this weekend.  cheesy
Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 04, 2009
This thread has run dry.

Every thread must turn into a fight.

Hope Osisi can come and dig out more threads about Nigerians in UK and thier crime rates.

Anywaz, big ups to Nigerians in London. They try. . . .live or fight  grin grin

DeReloaded:

Why the hell was the identity of Jackie's husband with-held?  angry
Who cares lol?

I like how the woman yabbed him. Disgraceful man.  cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top 10 Problem Facing Nigeria Youth 2015 / Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri / Buhari Backs Buni As Forces Ask Him To Quit As APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.