Stats: 3,195,892 members, 7,959,795 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! (1351 Views)

9 Signs The Person You’re Dating Is Right For You - Relationship Experts / . / Relationship Experts Only (2) (3) (4)

Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
I and my girl are currently having real life xperience on 24 season finale!! Lol jst joking,here it goes-my girl was pregnant 4 me so we both decided to keep the pregnancy in peace.but tinz went dejavu when her skool ish came up(she's aiming for a master degree) argument came up nd i was very upset dat it made me tell her to abort the child(i fustrated her tho) so she went on nd did d shiiiiit,d nyt she took d pill we had series of quarells on phone calls, the next day i called her to make peace of which she played along fastfoward to hours later i called her but she didnt answer,i waited for some hours again but she didnt answer infact she refused to answer to my calls dat day but she sent me a txt saying she's not ok nd she's not in da mood to talk to me.next day i called nd called but she neva answered any after sending her tons of txt she later replied saying "if i knew the pain she passed tru dat she washed her child pouring on the ground(blood)dat she wants us to keep a little distance no callz for a week.i felt her pain nd tried everytin via phone calls and txt i could to make her happy but it failed ..its almost a week now hav called her more than a 100 tyms but she's not answering if i use anoda number the moment she hear my voice she hangs up.i sent her a txt saying she should tell me if she's tired of the relationship so we can go our seperate ways but she neva replied.so guys wat do u tink?
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by falconey(m): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
I think you are a murderer.........she wants to be alone leave her as she said.

She did as you wanted, you should be happy

Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol i made a mistake "relationshipt" hw do i correct it?
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Spikkylee: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
G
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
it was going to affect her education.
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by falconey(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
markmira:

it was going to affect her education.

OK I get it, it means you both didn't think it through when you agreed to keep it.

The fact is you never wanted the child, just pray she is OK, Keep calling.
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by falconey(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
markmira:
Lol i made a mistake "relationshipt" hw do i correct it?

modify the first POST ( the story)
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Spikkylee:
G
4google?
op ple get pregnant while still in sch and get tru with it,dats a lame excuse...u were nt ready 2b a father/husband...rip 2d lost soul
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
God blees u for ur matured reply sir.i will keep calling
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
visit her...
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
justified19:
visit her...
but she's still into me right?
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Melahou(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Stay away from here for a while...

You are choking her...am sure she has given up on u
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
markmira:

but she's still into me right?
I think so, she just feels bad dat she aborted...I think it's normal...if u visit her, u wil get to know more...
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Tomjazzy2: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
That girl has got an active conscience bro, so it's normal for her to feel the way she is doing now. I know of some girls who would even literally hate you for life, after undergoing such a process.

Take a chill pill and pray she gets over it as quickly as possible, not particularly for your sake, but for the sake of her sanity and ofcourse, studies.

By the way, try and play it safer next time.
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by datyrone(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Guys stop fuvkin without protection. angry
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Both of you just killed an innocent baby, life starts as soon as a baby is conceived. Its better to keep yourself for the sacrament of "Holy Matrimony".
May God forgive both of you, its a mortal sin, please go for confession.
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Kingsley1000(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2015
op you are a murderer...you ought to be stoned to death.put your shoes in that child's condition...you just wasted next president
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by yilly(f): 7:31am On Sep 05, 2015
Nobody is an expert here but we do try our best.
Ur gf needs some space. Wen a woman has miscarriage or a forced abortion, she wont be happy. U shouldnt hv asked her to do dat. U should've support here at dat time cos of d hormones. Go to her house if u most. Calls n texts is not enough.
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2015
justified19:
I think so, she just feels bad dat she aborted...I think it's normal...if u visit her, u wil get to know more...
bro she called me yesterday.we re officialy back,tanx 4 ur matured advice,how do i delete this thread?
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2015
markmira:

bro she called me yesterday.we re officialy back,tanx 4 ur matured advice,how do i delete this thread?
I knw she wld call..congrat...I dont know ow to delete threads o. u can call d attention of d mods to help u delete.

lalasticlala
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2015
justified19:
I knw she wld call..congrat...I dont know ow to delete threads o. u can call d attention of d mods to help u delete.

lalasticlala
woooo thats a long process.ok oga lalasticlala plz help me delete this thread.
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2015
markmira:
I and my girl are currently having real life xperience on 24 season finale!! Lol jst joking,here it goes-my girl was pregnant 4 me so we both decided to keep the pregnancy in peace.but tinz went dejavu when her skool ish came up(she's aiming for a master degree) argument came up nd i was very upset dat it made me tell her to abort the child(i fustrated her tho) so she went on nd did d shiiiiit,d nyt she took d pill we had series of quarells on phone calls, the next day i called her to make peace of which she played along fastfoward to hours later i called her but she didnt answer,i waited for some hours again but she didnt answer infact she refused to answer to my calls dat day but she sent me a txt saying she's not ok nd she's not in da mood to talk to me.next day i called nd called but she neva answered any after sending her tons of txt she later replied saying "if i knew the pain she passed tru dat she washed her child pouring on the ground(blood)dat she wants us to keep a little distance no callz for a week.i felt her pain nd tried everytin via phone calls and txt i could to make her happy but it failed ..its almost a week now hav called her more than a 100 tyms but she's not answering if i use anoda number the moment she hear my voice she hangs up.i sent her a txt saying she should tell me if she's tired of the relationship so we can go our seperate ways but she neva replied.so guys wat do u tink?

For expert advise on this ish.. I charge 3k per session so get in touch to book an appointment wink
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by hertz9te(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2015
things went deja vu? Op are you a graduate?
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2015
runnazz:

For expert advise on this ish.. I charge 3k per session so get in touch to book an appointment wink

lolz....
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by kokogilet: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2016

Get expert answer on this issue from our team of qualified relationship experts on:
www.inquirefromexperts.com
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by missyadorable(f): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
I hope that girl never answers your call again

She will regret it if she ever has anything to do with you
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by davidsgal(f): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
I wish u know d pains of aborting a baby with pills. Then I hope she bite ur ear or nose so hard we next she sees u. Fowl.
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by davidsgal(f): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
I wish u know d pains of aborting a baby with pills. Then I hope she bite ur ear or nose so hard wen next she sees u. Fowl.
Re: Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! by Utchry: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Please pay her a visit in her house. Text messages and calls are not enough. You need to be very sure she is age. Make something no do that girl ooo, because you will not have peace

Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shows Off Her Boobs In A Party(photos) / How Do I Evade Giving These Ladies False Hopes? / FOR GUYS ONLY ( Guys Lets Discuss)