Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,038 members, 7,960,300 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You (9391 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You / What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by hollandis(f): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2009
Please give me a head and i will do whatever undecided
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2009
I don miss oooooo
y me,
Where you dey? wink grin wink
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2009
you nor miss anything ooooooo
IFELEKE
i dey enjoy,care to join!!!!!!!!!!
lol
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

you nor miss anything ooooooo
IFELEKE
i dey enjoy,care to join!!!!!!!!!!
lol
U dey enjoy?
Define the ''enjoy'' part wink tongue wink
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2009
nooooooooooo, i cant define the kind of enjoyment i am having
but you suppose know now, abi na my mouth you wan for hear say monkey born lizard
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

nooooooooooo, i cant define the kind of enjoyment i am having
but you suppose know now, abi na my mouth you wan for hear say monkey born lizard
Let me know now, at least you invited me to join.
I need to know if it's the kind I like. . . u know? wink tongue wink grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2009
dont WORRY i know soo much about guys and i bet you, you will like it infact it will make your head ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL or better still go GAGA
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

dont WORRY i know soo much about guys and i bet you, you will like it infact it will make your head ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL or better still go GAGA
Yeeepa!.
Wetin u dey wait for?
Am Ready!!!
Let's Rollllll It!
tongue tongue tongue wink wink wink grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2009
hey hey bad pikin anyway i dey come wait for me
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

hey hey bad pikin anyway i dey come wait for me
Bad Pikin Ke?
I no bad oo, I just happen to know the way to the Promise Land. . . U dig dat? wink tongue wink
I dey wait oooo
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2009
ta who tell you say i go let you see promise land na only jerusalem i go let you go

abi you nor no say EFCC dey on the watch lol
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

ta who tell you say i go let you see promise land na only jerusalem i go let you go

abi you nor no say EFCC dey on the watch lol

Jerusalem too nah something, I can work my down to the promised land from there. . . tongue tongue tongue
Bone EFCC joo nah wetin I want make them see dem go see. grin grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2009
hey hey make una see this boy oooooooo
u wan taste the forbidden fruit abi
anyway my promise land nor need cultivation till anoda 2weeks, if u fit wait i go add u join the list
lol
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by folarin2: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2009
Pls i'm new
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by folarin2: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2009
Pls i'm new
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

hey hey make una see this boy oooooooo
u wan taste the forbidden fruit abi
anyway my promise land nor need cultivation till anoda 2weeks, if u fit wait i go add u join the list
lol
And why do think they call it the forbidden fruit?
Simple
Because it's too sweet and some people wan colonize it to themselves alone.

Well,
2weeks no too long provided Jerusalem will be assessed with the option of working towards the forbidden fruit. tongue wink
Besides,
Who  go dey cultivate from now till then? wink grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2009
chaiiiiiii gwad help you

nor worry i get person wey dey cultivate am for now and i like the way him dey cultivate am

chaiiiiiiiiiiii him na farmer to the calllllllllllll he sabi work well well lol
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

chaiiiiiii gwad help you

nor worry i get person wey dey cultivate am for now and i like the way him dey cultivate am

Yes oo! tell him. I sabi my work well well.
In fact make I no talk here. Na only for two us.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2009
hey hey agaba123 you wan put me for trouble

who tell you say you go fit cultivate the promise land and perhaps you get the right tools
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

chaiiiiiii gwad help you

God Help the 2 of us for we have sinned wink
Nah agaba dey cultivate am?
Well, don't be too sure he knows how to until another cultivator cultivates.
A trial will totally mesmerize you. . .trust me wink grin tongue
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2009
hey hey na lie oooooooooo

you need to see my farmer he is doing a nice job and that makes my head go gigigi gagaga

come to think of it i think i have another land you could cultivate but not mine, are you ready @IFELEKE
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2009
baby you no say i sabi cultivate. I have the right tools which you have confessed to now and then.
I have my digger which is long and fat for better handling and piercing of the farmland.
I have a tender broom that sweeps across
You also know that my hands are tender andthe finger long for better handling of the tender fruits.
Should I say more? The rest you know! wink

y me:

you need to see my farmer he is doing a nice job and that makes my head go gigigi gagaga

that's it in a nutshell
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2009
@agaba123

that is the biggest lie of the centuryooooooooooooo

you are not my farmer ooooooooo, but come to think of it u sound like a good farmer i might try you out you know

oops i didnt say that ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make i run before heads begin to rollll
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

@agaba123

that is the biggest lie of the centuryooooooooooooo

you are not my farmer ooooooooo, but come to think of it u sound like a good farmer i might try you out you know

oops i didnt say that ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make i run before heads begin to rollll

yme
you know this the greatest truth of the century. Meanwhile if you want us to continue from where we stopped, it is cool. You sure do know what you want and you go for it as you do under the sheet.
Just be sure your farm will will be well watered, farmed and taken care of
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2009
oh boy agaba123 i don already get farmer wey dey cultivate my land ooooooo
but i might get anoda farm for you to cultivate
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

come to think of it i think i have another land you could cultivate but not mine, are you ready @IFELEKE
Like I said, try another cultivator who knows, you may start speaking latin during cultivatiion wink grin

I wouldn't mind another land provided it's rich in fun like yours.
Though I still wait in Line to cultivate yours. . .  tongue tongue tongue wink
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmm okay i will hit you up on the farm
but what kind of farmland would you love to cultivate dear
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

oh boy agaba123 i don already get farmer wey dey cultivate my land ooooooo
but i might get anoda farm for you to cultivate

my dear farmer pass farmer. me I no farm the land wee me want farm no be by recommendation.
Na you get the right bush which I want clear. wink grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2009
i nor greeeeeeee agaba123
and perhaps i nor get bush again my farmer dey clear am well well
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by agabaI23(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

i nor greeeeeeee agaba123
and perhaps i nor get bush again my farmer dey clear am well well
Perhaps! lol
yme you will always get bush. Haba! You will always like to try again jare. Meanwhile, i get better manure for you fruit. So na win win situation.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2009
@agaba123
nothing for you

@starstruck
you too spoil how you take know whether na sex we dey talk about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) / Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.