Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,721 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

What Exactly Does It Mean To Be Inlove? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Does It Mean To Be Inlove? (736 Views)

20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / inlove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Does It Mean To Be Inlove? by Godmother(f): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2009
Whenever I'm with him I feel this immense peace and joy. It actually feels like I'm home. I abandon my family and occassions to be with him, even when my family complain about it.

I usually want to work on myself to be the girl he would want. I respect him above all else and practically idolise him. I respect his views and seek his opinion on everything. Im secretive by nature, but I could tell him ANYTHING.I wanted to tell him EVERYTHING.

My heart beats whenever I no I'll be seeing him that day. I give up going to places and would instead opt to see him.GuysI no Im mumbling. Please, I would like to know if this is love or mere infatuation

Because the guy in question I feel all these for is someone I dated for almost 3 years. Yet he told me that I dont love him but only want to get married. I am not desperate to get married. Im 24 and without meaning to sound arrogant I no Im attractive, yet he told me this after we broke up and I tried getting back with him.

He's with someone else and I honestly wish him the happiness he seeks in life, even though it hurts like hell that he started dating her months before our break-up. I never caught him redhanded, but all the signs were there and Im a woman.
Re: What Exactly Does It Mean To Be Inlove? by landwin: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2009
To be born again grin
Re: What Exactly Does It Mean To Be Inlove? by Godmother(f): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2009
Guys I would really value your opinions on this. Good or bad
Re: What Exactly Does It Mean To Be Inlove? by larayat(f): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2009
good dat u got to knw on time even though 3 years might seems long to u bt,av seen sumone abandoned at d alter, so my dear pls take heart n u shall find ur tru luv sooner dan u expected.
Re: What Exactly Does It Mean To Be Inlove? by C2H5OH(f): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2009
I'm sorry, I think I lost track of your purpose.  Are you concerned about the meaning of being "in love", or are you looking for some answers about your lost love?
Re: What Exactly Does It Mean To Be Inlove? by C2H5OH(f): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2009
If it's the latter: He's just not that into you.

(1) (Reply)

First Atempt To Show Love,woman Or Man? / Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back / How Do You Stay In Love In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.