Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:18 PM

Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? (11447 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / 4 Ways Women Control Men (without Men Even Knowing It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
oreos:

Your mum *
hahahahahahahahahaha why do you have to involve people's mum? I thought you are here to defend the womanhood rather you're dissing your sex huh, so after few seconds of thinking about their posts all you could brainstorm is " your mum" to this topic? you see why guys think most of you are daft to a sickening rate and you just proved it right. Well displaying dumbness can be funny though

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
icedbeatz:
hahahahahahahahahaha why do you have to involve people's mum? I thought you are here to defend the womanhood rather you're dissing your sex huh, so after few seconds of thinking about their posts all you could brainstorm is " your mum" to this topic? you see why guys think most of you are daft to a sickening rate and you just proved it right. Well displaying dumbness can be funny though

You dissed womanhood which by the way included your female folkscheesy

You need to be smarter next time, okay?
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
icedbeatz:

I was merely pointing out the obvious
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
icedbeatz:
there are awesome, wonderful girls and I'm so lucky to have one but that doesn't change the fact that that most of the girls are just goats with a female human skin finishing and the reason why most reasonable guys leave them after being with them is because all the while they were together the guys discovered that literally he had been wasting his time with a goat in human form who can't reason without unreasonable sentiments and worse the girl maybe can't brainstorm an idea or contribute judiciously to situations, can't handle her biz, feels like since she's got pusssi the world revolves around her or she feels like since he's dating her he should take all her responsibilities or don't know how to take care of things without supervision or assistance or couldn't offer anything better than her Stinking hairy fish /puna so what else is there that is interesting to make the guy stay? nothing absolutely nothing nothing and till a lady learns that she ought to add other knowledgeable and important features and abilities to her personality she will remain a female human with goat brain and most females that are goats still won't be easy able to acknowledge this because a goat doesn't have the mental ability /power to comprehend or understand.

You know this how?

Let me guess......

You have had a lot of experiences growing up (from women around you)cheesy

Awesome!
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by richyrichlady(f): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Manuelson:
Everything in life na perception. You come here saying they are nothing to the society, what if i ask you "are you something to the society?".. If you give me reasons and i argue with your reasons and consider them void and baseless, what wud you then say? For every reason you feel you are important to the society, there is one to show that women are important as well.

What of i tell you i dont believe you are human, that it is a robot operating the computer/fone.. You might tell me that is my business what i think or not...

Same way its your business if you think women are unimportant..

So i ask..

What do your parents gain from giving birth to you?
What do you gain by asking the question you are asking?
What does the world gain by trying to answer the question?

The environment gains nothing from you living in it.. So be thankful for the air you have to breath... Not everything is about gain bro
God will so bless u,u r a man indeed
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Norenal(f): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
icedbeatz:
I applaud you for being real on this without letting sentiments and emotions cloud your sense of reasoning like most nl girls. The Bible stated some ideas of what woman should be and likewise men. Remain blessed.
smiles' tnx
n U too
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
oreos:

You dissed womanhood which by the way included your female folkscheesy

You need to be smarter next time, okay?
I am already and you should try it sometime I.e if you can ;-);-);-), what you couldn't comprehend is the difference between womanhood and girls who thinks they deserve all just because they're females therefore they don't need to earn respect or anything.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
oreos:

You know this how?

Let me guess......

You have had a lot of experiences growing up (from women around you)cheesy

Awesome!
No because it's not rocket science just from your posts on this thread is enough let alone most of the other nl "baby" girls.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
icedbeatz:
I am already and you should try it sometime I.e if you can ;-);-);-), what you couldn't comprehend is the difference between womanhood and girls who thinks they deserve all just because they're females therefore they don't need to earn respect or anything.

ALL MY FEMALE FRIENDS ARE VERY RESPONSIBLE. You need to upgrade yourself and wary of the company you keep. You are what you attract

Next time don't use ‘most', use ‘some'
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
oreos:

ALL MY FEMALE FRIENDS ARE VERY RESPONSIBLE. You need to upgrade yourself and wary of the company you keep. You are what you attract

Next time don't use ‘most', use ‘some'
I'm a complex being with a steady auto upgrading o.s of the male masterpiece, sleek with an incomparable storage capacity that drives the Macintosh crew crazy and jealous because I'm Made by God and with the skills he blessed me with upgrading is a daily thing to me because I'm consciously and unconsciously consecutively upgraded but clearly you need to be the formatted because if you are a system you are running on a windows NT o.s with a 3.5 diskette drive and a 128kb storage capacity hahahaha. If you had the potency of being smart you wouldn't type that ALL YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS ARE VERY RESPONSIBLE why?
1. You don't live with all your friends
2. some of your friends only show you the part of them they want you to see
3. you don't know all about all your friends and the life the live behind close curtains
4. No mentally matured, good reasoning, well exposed individual can make such statement like you did. Let me stop here,.
Funny thing is that you just displayed how low your I.q is because if you can use your brain to think such crap up there then Mr bean would be wowed. Get at me when you grown some sense or "upgrade" like you opined. hahhahahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
icedbeatz:
I'm a complex being with a steady auto upgrading o.s of the male masterpiece, sleek with an incomparable storage capacity that drives the Macintosh crew crazy and jealous because I'm Made by God and with the skills he blessed me with upgrading is a daily thing to me because I'm consciously and unconsciously consecutively upgraded but clearly you need to be the formatted because if you are a system you are running on a windows NT o.s with a 3.5 diskette drive and a 128kb storage capacity hahahaha. If you had the potency of being smart you wouldn't type that ALL YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS ARE VERY RESPONSIBLE why?
1. You don't live with all your friends
2. some of your friends only show you the part of them they want you to see
3. you don't know all about all your friends and the life the live behind close curtains
4. No mentally matured, good reasoning, well exposed individual can make such statement like you did. Let me stop here,.
Funny thing is that you just displayed how low your I.q is because if you can use your brain to think such crap up there then Mr bean would be wowed. Get at me when you grown some sense or "upgrade" like you opined. hahhahahahahahaha

Day a man who used ‘most' rather than ‘some' to describe the few women he had encountered in his life. I don't blame you. You must think I roll with your type of people. You need to upgrade yourself and stop rolling with your likes. You attract what you are, darling.
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
oreos:

Day a man who used ‘most' rather than ‘some' to describe the few women he had encountered in his life. I don't blame you. You must think I roll with your type of people. You need to upgrade yourself and stop rolling with your likes. You attract what you are, darling.
your last sentence is right and I agree with that, guess that's why I have my boo boo with me all these while. ;-):-);-):-)
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
icedbeatz:
your last sentence is right and I agree with that, guess that's why I have my boo boo with me all these while. ;-):-);-):-)

Yeah,

Foing by your experience, She is useless as most women in your life. Why else would you have her all this while, If not for sex or for CXhildren undecided
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
oreos:

Yeah,

Foing by your experience, She is useless as most women in your life. Why else would you have her all this while, If not for sex or for CXhildren undecided
lol lmao o my my, I can't reply anymore but pls keep it coming because I'll love to read them later. please

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
icedbeatz:
lol lmao o my my, I can't reply anymore but pls keep it coming because I'll love to read them later. please

Of course, go and deal with the useless women in your life.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by vega84(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nothing #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Swissheart(f): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
U don't give wat u don't have!......each man to his own,however the worth of a woman depends not on d opinion of a man.The value of anyone doesn't decrease based on other ppl's inability to see their worth.To have a woman.....a woman I repeat.....I mean a woman who appeals to u...who make u happy,whom u just want to tell everything, whom u are thoroughly persuaded of her worth and kind....is no joke,the holy book asked d same question...who can find a virtuous woman?her worth...far beyond rubbies ....u won't definately know her worth until u find her.
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by ireneidiva(f): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
softapples:
LOL just tell me what ur guy is benefiting 4rm u?
What does your girl benefit from you?
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by ireneidiva(f): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dekatron:

If I started dating you today, wat do I stand to gain?

Remember, my life was normal before we started dating
If I start dating you today, what do I stand to gain?
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
ireneidiva:
What does your girl benefit from you?
MONEY, TIME, ENERGY AND LOT MORE

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Captainswag225(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
softapples:
BADDD GUY
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by ireneidiva(f): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
softapples:
Money? Do you have up to 1million Naira, which yeye energy. Time? Time for what? Have you seen all the crap you have to offer? Smh. The silliest people come to nairaland to post crap all the time. You have money to offer. Women that work don't give money to their husbands or boyfriends? They don't spend time with their loved ones? Smh. Can't deal
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Wildngent: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Jeebus, a shrink would have a field day on this thread. So much butthurt, mommy issues & God knows what other serious mental issues to go along with that. Piteous.

It's not by force to be in a relationship with a woman if you think they're worthless & inferior to you as a man. You can always choose to be a monk, date other dudes or do whatever the heck tickles your fancy. All this bytching & moaning is so unnecessary when "better" options are out there.

This is is how a typical female responds. Defence by attack! They know it's only sex and manipulation they can offer..little wonder women are overly protective of their catch when there is a fellow female hovering around! They know themselves, "even America will know" ...only a few of them offer wholehearted support to a man but our Nigerian 21st century woman will like to famz with a character they know they do not possess.. I blame MEN! If only men can conquer the urge emmanating from their pleasure poles, they might have built a tower leading to heaven..Lord left a distraction for a purpose..

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
ireneidiva:

Money? Do you have up to 1million Naira, which yeye energy. Time? Time for what? Have you seen all the crap you have to offer? Smh. The silliest people come to nairaland to post crap all the time. You have money to offer. Women that work don't give money to their husbands or boyfriends? They don't spend time with their loved ones? Smh. Can't deal
i still have brazillian hair, blackberry and recharge card plus my blood(sperm) to offer

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
BADDD GUY
OGA I HAIL O
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by ireneidiva(f): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
softapples:
i still have brazillian hair, blackberry and recharge card plus my blood(sperm) to offer
This thing you just typed, sincerely, does it make sense? They can use your sperm to build houses?
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Captainswag225(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
softapples:
OGA I HAIL O
why u provoke many ladies today?
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
softapples:
Apart from sex that gives men pleasure and the children we have, what else are women beneficial to men? apart from sex, women are nothing in the society, what do men need them for and what benefit is a woman to a man if not for sex and to produce children? mind you its a men's world so men own the world but women what else are they of any benefit?

INSPIRATION!

Behind many achievements in history were the the desire to win the love of a woman/women.

Many great works even from lost love...

Women awesome, like flowers. But even more so (flowers can neither suck d1ck, nor talk back...I kid, I kid!).

I recently watched a clip from Going Ape (A NatGeo documentary). In this clip, a random selection of men were made to draw whatever they liked, after sitting in an interview with a young attractive female, or some dude (a secret experiment actually).

The results were just fvcking clear. They guys interviewed by a dude made dull drawings, along the lines of a stick-man, while the dudes interviewed by the chic made elaborate 'artistic' drawings.

You could easily tell that their brains had been 'activated'.

But to be clear, the basis of your question is absolutely retarded, no offence meant.

Did you say apart from sex and children...and then mention society in the same sentence?

Men and women have their respective roles in society, and comparing them would like a comparison between Nuer and C. Ronaldo.
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
why u provoke many ladies today?
LOL i just want to have fun, even mrsphyno vess unfollow me
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
ireneidiva:

This thing you just typed, sincerely, does it make sense? They can use your sperm to build houses?
bt atleast we give out
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by ireneidiva(f): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
softapples:
bt atleast we give out
You give out what? Sperm? That is an achievement?
Re: Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
ireneidiva:

You give out what? Sperm? That is an achievement?
LOL but to be frank nd sincere, we give more than d ladies give

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:women's 4 Favourite Lies / A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz / Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.