Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,815 members, 7,962,638 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights (19529 Views)

Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? / Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose / Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by ibkgab001: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
From the spelling of your name I know you are from flat head tribe that can't spell chinedu correctly
Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by MarkGud(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Good move I must say. Disciplined forced men is what we have always wanted.
Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by smexy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
kenedy175:
Nice one from baba. But still wondering why he recalled dismissed soldiers. Where is that done?

This government Sha!
imagine they join boko haram after dismissal... To me, reinstating them was a good move
Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
MarkGud:
Good move I must say. Disciplined forced men is what we have always wanted.
Please [abeg] and please lend me 2 mins of your time and 50kb of you data and kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland due to Nairaland restrictions. Thank you very much.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
good one...
Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by rottennaija(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
I wanted to ask whose side is Buhari on, but I guess most of us already know. Boko haram would gain more from this than anybody.
Very soon Buhari is going to make it illegal to shoot Boko haram members in case it violates their human rights?

Buhari's election victory was god sent to boko haram movement.

Are you always this foolish or did nairaland make you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by lastpage: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
kenedy175:
Nice one from baba. But still wondering why he recalled dismissed soldiers. Where is that done?

This government Sha!

When you dismiss soldiers WRONGLY, you are killing morale and such armed forces is doomed to failure.

By re-instating them, #SaiBaba is making a point that INJUSTICE to ONE is an INJUSTICE to ALL ....

Under his Government, you can EXPECT JUSTICE.

Let me conclude by saying that "The law is made for Man,... and not the other way round"

If we agree to "change it", then it is "changed"

Please get a little education and stop being an oaf!

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by otiigba1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
lastpage:

When you dismiss soldiers WRONGLY, you are killing morale and such armed forces is doomed to failure.

By re-instating them, #SaiBaba is making a point that INJUSTICE to ONE is an INJUSTICE to ALL ....

Under his Government, you can EXPECT JUSTICE.

Let me conclude by saying that "The law is made for Man,... and not the other way round"

If we agree to "change it", then it is "changed"

Please get a little education and stop being an oaf!

Lastpage!
Absolutely!
Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by tirex(m): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
I wanted to ask whose side is Buhari on, but I guess most of us already know. Boko haram would gain more from this than anybody.
Very soon Buhari is going to make it illegal to shoot Boko haram members in case it violates their human rights?

I doubt you read the contents of this topic at all
Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by kday(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:

yo! To the slowpoke above me...its not compulsory to comment if you are not going to make sense. So Buhari should let the gross human rights abuse by the military and police alike go unchecked? I guess its damned if you do and damned if you don't. Wake up! You are missing the train. Buhari is the best thing that ever happened to you....you just dont know it yet. Wail on.
Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:

See as you take reason with your ass undecided undecided
Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by ihedioramma: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
macolino:
And stop our police from taking 20 naira at every junction
this face must be pdp . if you have what it takes why are you giving police at junction #20 if it is #20 self and if your not wrong?.
Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by bomsilaga(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
THE "I WILL PRESIDENT"
Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by badnature: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
because he is going to France to buy arms since America refused to sell arms to him he whant to masquerade as democrats! we are waiting for him.we will let them know that. buhari c'est un terroriste,un dictateur est un violeur d' enfant#biafra#ipob
Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by badnature: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
we will let the French now that nous ne pouvons pas continuer à vivre avec les personnes qui aiment pour nous tuer#biafra#ipob
Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by badnature: 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
les president du Nigeria Muhammad buhari est un pedophiles et un terroriste
Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by Skillz02(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mogidi:

Chai!!!
God grant dis f*** ability to reason things

Guy where did u keep ur sense
Re: Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights by Mogidi: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Skillz02:

Chai!!!
God grant dis f*** ability to reason things

Guy where did u keep ur sense

I uploaded it inside ya sista...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gulak Takes Over PDP Chairmanship / Aisha Buhari Donated Cows To Bauchi Youths / Senate’s Allegation Against Me Absolute Nonsense – SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.