Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,669 members, 7,962,163 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Buhari – We ‘may’ Give Boko Haram Amnesty If They Release All Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari – We ‘may’ Give Boko Haram Amnesty If They Release All Chibok Girls (287 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / I Will Give You Amnesty If You Hand Over More Than 200 Schoolgirls – Buhari T.. / Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari – We ‘may’ Give Boko Haram Amnesty If They Release All Chibok Girls by WatchdogNews: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed that he may grant Amnesty to the Boko Haram prisoners if they release the complete Chibok girls.

The President, made this known during his three-day visit to France in an interview with Agence France Presse on Wednesday.

Buhari told AFP that the Federal Government was negotiating with Boko Haram’s prisoners and could offer them amnesty if the extremist group hands over more than 200 schoolgirls abducted from their hostel at the Chibok Government Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State on April 14, 2014.

He said, “We are trying to see whether we can negotiate with the Boko Haram prisoners in our custody for the release of the Chibok girls

For more News please visit www.watchdognews.net
Re: Buhari – We ‘may’ Give Boko Haram Amnesty If They Release All Chibok Girls by chaberry(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2015
For a job well done, i guess

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Tame Governor Tanko Al-makura / On Religion And Politics, By Kolade Gbolagade Freedom / Police Repel Kidnap Attempt On Bayelsa Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.