Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,703 members, 7,962,254 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Can The Chibok Girls Fit Back Into The Society? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can The Chibok Girls Fit Back Into The Society? (425 Views)

Sars And The Nigerian Society. / Man Defrauds Businessman, Used It To Hold Society Wedding For His Wife (pic) / Woman Docked After Duping Catholic Church Society Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can The Chibok Girls Fit Back Into The Society? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Just thinking how the chibok girls can fit into the society the were before? I believe that they probably have bin brainwashed by this bokoharam sects and I want to believe that most of them might have been suicide bombers themselves. We are talking about freedom for the chibok girls by neglecting the possible negative consequences it might bring to the society. Psychologically and emotionally I don't believe they can fit in the environment they were living before. The freedom of the chibok girls is important but how can we integrate them back into the society without them causing any more havoc? I believe the bokoharam have killed, slaughtered even burnt a human being infront of those girls. Is the Government ready to create a personal rehabilitation centre for the girls? Because how can they live with terrorist for more than a year and expect them to be who they were before? Their freedom is very important to Nigeria as a country but how can they fit back into the society?

Pls don't mind any blunder I might have said.
Re: How Can The Chibok Girls Fit Back Into The Society? by talentedjoe(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Talking about chibok girls,FIND THEM FIRST.
Re: How Can The Chibok Girls Fit Back Into The Society? by yanabasee(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Heard doz girls are now converted terrorists!.... Those same girls whom APC used as a campaign strategy to return them to their family two months into office...are still uncovered and nobody is talkin abt them anymore!
Re: How Can The Chibok Girls Fit Back Into The Society? by delishpot: 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Let them come home first. No need to count chicks before the eggs hatch
Re: How Can The Chibok Girls Fit Back Into The Society? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
undecided you never see goat you dey tie rope undecided
Re: How Can The Chibok Girls Fit Back Into The Society? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Assuming they are now converted terrorist, their coming back might be bad.
Re: How Can The Chibok Girls Fit Back Into The Society? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
And do you think some part of leaders in this country doesn't know where the girls are?

(1) (Reply)

Update On Fake Doctor Who Sold Baby To Childless Couple For N300k / Naijarise.com / Police Arrest 46 Suspected Cultists In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.