Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,691 members, 7,962,232 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Genealogy Of Tuface Idibia - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Genealogy Of Tuface Idibia (1038 Views)

Hear What "Annie Idibia" Have To Say / Adorable photo of tuface and daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Genealogy Of Tuface Idibia by owukpa(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2015
By Ameh Comrade Godwin-Azikiwe

The generation of Innocent, the son of Michael, the descendant of Idibia Ije, the inhabitants of Amufu Ejeba.
2. And it came to pass that Ije knew his wife, and she conceived and bare Idibia, for the stolen idol has been found.

3. And the days of Ije were 85 years, and he died.
4. And his son, Idibia, the Amufite reigned in his stead.

5. And Idibia took a wife, Elaje unto himself and begat Michael and his brethren. Unto him she begat Obite, Jerome, Enayi, Joe and Tony in those days.

6. Idibia was a Railway worker and he died. He was 90.
7. And it came to pass that Michael was now grown, and he said unto his brethren, come now I pray thee, let us take a wife unto me. That I may go in with her.

8. A certain Ogegeite named Rose, and Rose was charming and Michael loved her.
9. And Michael say unto his brethren, come now, let us go for I have found whom my soul loveth in Ogege-Ojapo.

10. And it came to pass that they married.
11. And Michael knew his wife and bare Stephen, for the
Lord has crown my effort with joy.

READ MORE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.idomavoice.com/2015/09/the-genealogy-of-tuface-idibia.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Trust Of My Sibling. / She Needs Advice Please / Could You Turn Your Child To The Police If You're Aware They Committed A Crime??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.