Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,983 members, 7,963,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:21 AM

How To Use Natural Antibiotics In Raising Broiler And Cockerel - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Use Natural Antibiotics In Raising Broiler And Cockerel (896 Views)

A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) For Sale In Ibadan / My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Natural Antibiotics In Raising Broiler And Cockerel by festubaba: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
how to use natural antibiotics to raise broiler and cockerel from day old to the point of sales. u can reach me on this number 07033968284 or on whatsapp
Re: How To Use Natural Antibiotics In Raising Broiler And Cockerel by Jacolu: 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
festubaba:
how to use natural antibiotics to raise broiler and cockerel from day old to the point of sales. u can reach me on this number 07033968284 or on whatsapp

Please make the information available here for members to benefit.
Re: How To Use Natural Antibiotics In Raising Broiler And Cockerel by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 13, 2015
festubaba:

kindly make the information available for the benefit of all. there is nothing you stand to loose when you do that please.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Nut / Mature Broiler For Sale @ #2000 In Ibadan / Where Can I Get Crude Palm Oil. My Client Needs Monthly Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.