Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,891 members, 7,959,785 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Buhari Appointed His Kitchen Cabinet On D Anniv Of Babangida Coup- Braithwaite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appointed His Kitchen Cabinet On D Anniv Of Babangida Coup- Braithwaite (729 Views)

Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today / Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appointed His Kitchen Cabinet On D Anniv Of Babangida Coup- Braithwaite by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
His assessment of President Muhammadu Buhari administration so far

I spoke on a TV programme where people asked me questions on the latest appointments that he made – chief of staff, secretary to the government of the federation, etc, whether they were not slanted to the North.

Latest appointments

I said may be so but I have other insight to the latest appointments because I know Buhari very well and he knows me. I said forget about the northern slant and look at other more significant things. The date of the announcement of those appointments was significant. The announcement was made on August 27, which was the anniversary of the Babangida coup that toppled Buhari in 1985.

I said people should think about that. Why would he make such pivotal announcement on such an anniversary? People should think. We should not take things on face value. So, it is clear to me that, Buhari for the moment, is not thinking about North and South. My analysis is that Buhari is thinking of the military. He wants to do something about the Nigerian military. If you looked at his latest appointments, two of the appointments were his former military colleagues. It shows that Nigeria is not yet out of the woods when it comes to military opportunism and he wants to clear his backyard first.

More Reading......
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/buhari-still-paying-lip-service-to-anti-graft-war-braithwaite/
Re: Buhari Appointed His Kitchen Cabinet On D Anniv Of Babangida Coup- Braithwaite by Unsad(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lemme rest abeg
Re: Buhari Appointed His Kitchen Cabinet On D Anniv Of Babangida Coup- Braithwaite by ladyF(f): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Interesting....
Re: Buhari Appointed His Kitchen Cabinet On D Anniv Of Babangida Coup- Braithwaite by macolino(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ok..the two above me are fighting for a plot of land at VI
Re: Buhari Appointed His Kitchen Cabinet On D Anniv Of Babangida Coup- Braithwaite by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
This man lives in yesterday!
Re: Buhari Appointed His Kitchen Cabinet On D Anniv Of Babangida Coup- Braithwaite by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Meaning?
Re: Buhari Appointed His Kitchen Cabinet On D Anniv Of Babangida Coup- Braithwaite by sdindan: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Meaning?

I just sent this question to google
Am waiting for their answer
Jus chill.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tribunal Nullifies Senator Marafa’s Election / PHOTO: Nigerian Pastor Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Ondo State Released / 15 People Confirmed Dead In Last Night Abuja Bomb Blast- NEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.