Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,784 members, 7,962,582 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Don’t Ask Me For Free Tickets, I’ve Bills To Pay - Basketmouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Ask Me For Free Tickets, I’ve Bills To Pay - Basketmouth (544 Views)

See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid / Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show / What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Ask Me For Free Tickets, I’ve Bills To Pay - Basketmouth by midolian(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2Jhc21zc3h4LmpwZ3w2NjA=[/img]

Rib cracking comedian, Basketmouth, is not happy with the way fans are asking him for free tickets for his upcoming show tagged, ‘Lord of The Ribs,’ in October, 4th, 2015.

The comedian was forced to put up the bills which he will be paying for everything the guests will be entitled to on that day especially those for the VVIP table.

Basketmouth stressed that people should just stop calling him to ask for free tickets because everything put together cost him a lot of money which is already amounting to millions.
In his words, “And that’s the upfront I’m paying for the venue, food and drinks for the VVIP guest, yet people will be calling to request for free tickets like the show doesn’t cost money to put together. God de sha, all those awoof people, make una no let me naked swear for una oh.”

Base on the total list he revealed, everything had already amounted to about 14 million two hundred and twenty five thousand naira (14,225,000.00).

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/36153/39/dont-ask-me-for-free-tickets-ive-bills-to-paybaske.html

Lalasticlala
Re: Don’t Ask Me For Free Tickets, I’ve Bills To Pay - Basketmouth by Airforce1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Some Nigerians like "awoof" things no be small.

Howdy fams.. I want to use these opportunity to announce to you all that my second single drops in 4weeks.

Thanks for so much love and support.

Blessings

1 Like

Re: Don’t Ask Me For Free Tickets, I’ve Bills To Pay - Basketmouth by tetu24: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
na u sabi ftc
Re: Don’t Ask Me For Free Tickets, I’ve Bills To Pay - Basketmouth by freshness2020: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Gerarahere... Who ask you? Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Ask Me For Free Tickets, I’ve Bills To Pay - Basketmouth by agarawu23(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lobatan

No awoof
Re: Don’t Ask Me For Free Tickets, I’ve Bills To Pay - Basketmouth by Aminat508(f): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Ask Me For Free Tickets, I’ve Bills To Pay - Basketmouth by ADULTBASE(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
That is how he will always behave like basket
Re: Don’t Ask Me For Free Tickets, I’ve Bills To Pay - Basketmouth by midolian(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Naija and free things, no one can separate them grin
Re: Don’t Ask Me For Free Tickets, I’ve Bills To Pay - Basketmouth by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
tetu24:
na u sabi ftc
FTC ke....luk ur front undecided

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Looking Big And Bold, Rocking Gold Shoes And Sunglasses / Silverbird MDPN 2015: Voting Begins As 11 Teams Jostle For One Prize / Wife,hangs Herself After Her Husband Takes Away Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.