Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,375 members, 7,932,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin (2092 Views)

Sights From The University Of Ilorin / one love / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by AbubakarShekau(m): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2015
Letter from a Concern Admission
Seeker:-

It’s quite exasperating to say the
least at the rate in which admission
seekers are being disregarded in our
Educational system, Much to my
dismay.

Despite the fact that the supposed
students go through several rigorous
examination like Jamb and the Post-
UTME in an attempt to secure
admission in their various
University of choice, thereby,
travelling from town to town in an
attempt to meet the deadline of the
exams, we still get treated as trash,
simply because we want to be
educated, much to my chagrin.

I am an aspirant of Unilorin and I
reside in Lagos State.
However, I’m we'll
in a great dismay and anxiety as I
type this because I and my fellow
aspirant are anxious as hell and we
are tired of sitting at home doing
nothing when we were supposed to
be in school getting ready for the
academic session.

We implore Unilorin to please
release our admission list and let us
be aware of our fate. The
examination was conducted on the
16th of August and it’s past a month
now and we haven’t heard anything
from neither the school admin nor
the admission officer, whereas,
institutions like Unilag, Lasu,
Uniben, OAU, and even Unibadan
that wrote theirs less than two weeks
ago had released their Admission List
and students are getting ready for
academic session; “why is ours
different?”

I and my fellow aspirant have all
decided that if the list fails to surface
on Friday 2nd of October, we will
resume the school alongside the
staylites on the 5th of October.

Therefore, the school should be
aware that we have nothing against
them, this is just the voice all
Unilorin aspirant making the school
aware of our opinion.

Had it been an explanation or a
precise date that the admission list
would be released was given, this
tete-a-tete wouldn’t have been
necessitated vis-a-vis the admission
saga.

I plead with Professor Ambali to
please release our list, So we can
know our fate because for sure not
everyone will get admitted…so the
Unfortunate ones can easily think of
what to do next.

Please Professor Ambali, This is only
a plea to you sir, We beg of you sir.
We Implore Unilorin to hear the Cry
of Admission Seeker.

cc

seun

Lalasticlala

dominique

Help move to front page please!

5 Likes

Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by Nadheer15: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2015
grin
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by khassy(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2015
pls help the movement... homes becoming boring and we need the relevant authorities to respond to our plea please

thanks in anticipation

cc
Lalasticlacla
seun
obinoscopy
Dominique
farano
ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by AbubakarShekau(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2015
I'm just tired of waiting. We are not trying to bring violence but at least the school should have come out to give a detail explanation of what's delaying the list.

The Aspirants need to know their fate and since we all know that not all those who applied shall be given to, let the unfortunates know their fate in earliest so they can quickly know the next step to take.

We need you to help us on this mods.

cc

Seun

Lalasticlala

Ishilove

obinoscopy

Dominique

1 Like

Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by Reekado: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2015
at this juncture...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,WE WANT THIS LIST OUT!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by LEGITLAYO: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Mhen see grammar.. ..
My head Don scatter.
If na like this these new unilorin freshers go dey speak.
I go turn snake eyes for GI JOE.
E better make I no talk than make I go break bottle for person head grin grin...
Cc
IDGAF
Reekado
Duke59
Titidi
Mzlarem.. ..

5 Likes

Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by LEGITLAYO: 9:37am On Oct 02, 2015
Reekado:
TTC Cc: IDGAF ,LegitLayo ,Duke59,MzLarem,Haywhy911,GideonG,AdeShizzy,Sveen,Nobodyy Et al......PROUD OF Y'ALL MA REAL PPLE.
angry...
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by TheMainMan: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by Sveen: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2015
Op, space the words and make use of paragraph.
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by NOBODYY: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2015
Nice one
Oya Mods do the needful smiley

OP...Edit it a lil bit...apply spaces and then paragraphs

1 Like

Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by Abimloaded(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2015
It only shows the school doesn't care about the aspirants. The school should have at least understand how it feels. The expectations are high and there seems not to be anything coming from the expected.

The Aspirants will find it hard to hold it to themselves because they have expected the list to be out even before now . Nature can't be cheated, how does it feel when you throw a stone to an orange on the tree and you didn't see the orange neither did you see the stone.

Schools that wrote their post utme exam after Unilorin have released their merit list, "Why Unilorin is the one being delayed ?"

The management should address the issue and let the aspirants know what's the reason behind the Delay in the release of the list, the candidates will know how to set their hopes on the announced day from the school vis-à-vis the release of list.
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by klarrychenko94: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2015
Lalasticlala help us move this thread to frontpage. Home don tire us.

Lalasticlala
lalasticlala
lalasticlala
lalasticlala
lalasticlala
lalasticlala.......frontpage pls
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by Yustash001(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by AbubakarShekau(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2015
Seun
Seun
Seun

FP please!
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by Temmi001: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2015
hmmmm. Yeah, I agree with you on this op
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by graciousolo(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2015
i wish u all d best.
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by Jollyakat(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2015
Mod, pls do the needful abeg
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2015
Make I book space*

Meanwhile ishilove---seun help us o
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by haywhy911(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2015
Reekado:
TTC Cc: IDGAF ,LegutLayo ,Duke59,MzLarem,Haywhy911,GideonG,AdeShizzy,Sveen,Nobodyy Et al......PROUD OF Y'ALL MA REAL PPLE.
proud of you too,mahn
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by IDGAF(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2015
Last year and previous years.Jamb had deadlines for schools over admission related issues for that session.Why is this year different.Unilorin is stalling the admission of aspirants with no reasons given for their action.What renowned school that does that?

I think it's only fair and not going beyond our boundries to demand an explanation for the delay if the list is not coming soon.We deserve this.It is our right Mr Ambali.Cos decision not taken and decision taken,affects we the aspirants.Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by haywhy911(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2015
IDGAF:
Last year and previous years.Jamb had deadlines for schools over admission related issues for that session.Why is this year different.Unilorin is stalling the admission of aspirants with no reasons given for their action.What renowned school that does that?

I think it's only fair and not going beyond our boundries to demand an explanation for the delay if the list is not coming soon.We deserve this.It is our right Mr Ambali.Cos decision not taken and decision taken,affects we the aspirants.Thank you!
this year's jamb deadline is October 31st. I stand to be corrected sha

1 Like

Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by Olulegit: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2015
IDGAF:

d deadline for dis year's admission is october 30

1 Like

Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2015
The thunder that will fire this Mods still dey violent instructions from Khassy instead of them to move educational threads to FP they only move Tonto Dike's Bikini body undecided sad
Cc:Reekado sloanej
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by Simplyunique: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2015
*grabs dictionary*
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by Reekado: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2015
This delay is Outright Superfluous,delaying us for more than a month now.I dont think this is in anyway beyond our boundaries to demand an explanation and swift release of this Infamous Admission list.I mean,we all are really solicitous about resuming already,again i say...i dont think we have overstepped our bounds in demanding a reasonable explanation this meaningless delay. WE JUST WANT TO GET AN EDUCATION,WE ARE HUMANS,TREAT US AS SUCH.!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by wheesin(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2015
aboubakar shekau opened a thread to fight for unilorin aspirants undecided interesting

1 Like

Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2015
Reekado:
TTC Cc: IDGAF ,LegutLayo ,Duke59,MzLarem,Haywhy911,GideonG,AdeShizzy,Sveen,Nobodyy Et al......PROUD OF Y'ALL MA REAL PPLE.
still looking up 2u bro
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by khassy(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2015
HOMOTOYOSI10:
The thunder that will fire this Mods still dey violent instructions from Khassy instead of them to move educational threads to FP they only move Tonto Dike's Bikini body undecided sad

just wait first and see their reaction... not all threads get to FP immediately
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by TheMainMan: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2015
HOMOTOYOSI10:
... grin grin..
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by Sveen: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2015
Seun Lalasticlala Dominique, this forum ought to support human rights activist coalition. Everything should not always be about traffic or gossips about celebrity, this is just us demanding for our rights as a students.

Please help us feature this thread on Frontpage, pleasssssseeee.

This is one of the reasons education section was created.
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by holuwamurewa(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2015
I don tire walahi cry
Re: Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin by NOBODYY: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2015
Unibadan wey no resume Till next year

Unibadan did thier Pre-screening like 2-3 weeks after us ooo their own list is already out embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Won An Award At Yabatech's 30th Convocation Ceremony On Thursday / As An HND Holder, Can I Lecture In A University Setting S / 6 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend/girlfriend While In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.