Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,971 members, 7,903,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (540 Views)

Any Educated Hausa Guy On Nairaland? / Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Eleba: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2015
I know some will come here and start ranting let love lead,love suppress all odds,love matter most..

But truth be told op kindly leave that guy alone,let the blind gladly walk with the blind,you knw why?becos owing to your kinda exposure,i dnt think you will be able to summit to such a man,you need someone who can make u proud nt someone that wouldnt be able to express himself in standard language,love encompasses more than feelings ooo,make d man go find woman wen go dey he level.

cheesycheesy,

1 Like

Re: . by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:21am On Oct 03, 2015
Well, it all depends on you.
Can u act matured? Do you love him that much to ignore his incapabilities? Do you love him that much not too be ashamed of him?
Just reflect on these things and you'll get your answer
Re: . by gunpoint(m): 2:22am On Oct 03, 2015
The kind tinz u dey post henh!!!
SMH embarassed
Re: . by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 03, 2015
Eleba:
I met a guy. Decent, kind, nice and hardworking. But his educational qualification pales in comparison to mine. I just finished my masters program and considering going for my ph.d and all he's got is O level. He isn't quite fluent in English, his table manners...disgusting but he is a good man, quick to learn and take corrections. Some day I am going to be a professor. How can I marry a man with just O level? I am conflicted. I need advice.
I believe you not psychologically stable with the previous threads you created, but all the same, I'll give my admonitions....

The union won't Work! Why? Because for a union to work out most often than not , the woman needs to be submissive, but in your case, you will be the "man" in the union and will want to emasculated that young man and relegate him to the background.... from what you describe, he seem like one that can take that, but he will eventually get fed up when his limit is overstretched and bounce back..... more so , u won't feel proud flaunting him at gathering (a perfect recipe for infidelity) , a union is better when the man is ahead and takes his position as the man(the head)

So for me, it is a no no.... The union is dead on arrival, u only been moved by puerile last, of which will eventually give way for reality ...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only!i Need A Sexually Active Lady For An Affair / Ten Frequent Lies Men Tell. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.