Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,716 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (31148 Views)

“Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare / "koko Mansion" What A Show! / Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by aieromon(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2009
@urfriend
I've already put all my money on Elizabeth cos the rest don't know Poo about being an IDEAL WOMAN.
I'm sure you got them from UNILAG Car Park la la le Friday.am just watchin' the show out of respect for D'banj angry
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2009
bros, isn't it too early to start placing dough on some of these drunken
mamalets? Looks like you have too much money to throw away grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by aieromon(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2009
LOL
Don't mind me jare.i singled Elizabeth out cos she behaves like an ideal womanlete.the others are all aristoletes.
BTW,these chicks dey chop food like if sey dem never see food before.shouldn't they be watchin' their weight?
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by whiteroses(f): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2009
its being played already its shyt and very boring and those girls were speaking and acting posh on first day but next mornig wigs were flying and they dont look mature, british accent from past night disappeared and dont get me started on their behaviour, typical low class booty shakers lol dancing and singing randomly without music is a big nono and nigerian girls are stars in that area
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by justkunmi(m): 12:21am On Jul 01, 2009
Saw.a.glimpse.
The.most.annoyingly.looking.set.of.girls.i.ve.ever.seen.on.TV.roaming.around.a stupid.house.aimlessly.

The.show.is.a.fraud!

Its.obvious.those.girls.did.not.go.through.any.form.of.screening.watsoever!.

The.girls.are.trash. The.show.is.worthless
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Ochukss(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2009
Dis koko show is total nonesence.It's 2 fake
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by topeorekoy(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2009
What was used as the selection method? thats what we need to know b4 we judge the show.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nnekie(f): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2009
Dunno wat y'al were expecting. Which decent girl is gonna go on a show like this? But there is hope, some of them are kinda funny. But they don't really give a hoot about dbanj, its all about the money and the fame
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by SATMAN(m): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2009
If you say koko mansion is fake,then what do you have to say about big brother?.if you don't like the show change the channel or off the tv,no be by force grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nnekie(f): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2009
geez!!!!!!!!!! Watching them present to Dbanj, and i am cringing. Thought english was nigeria's first language, they all need to go back to school, @i got heartbreak", what the hell
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lalaboi(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2009
YEH!

That RITA gal. . .GOSH. , . .IT was laffs Galore. . . .ppl lik jenifer exist in the real world oh!! lol. . . .we have it in rita!!

Enough gunshots!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2009
SATMAN:

If you say koko mansion is fake,then what do you have to say about big brother?.if you don't like the show change the channel or off the tv,no be by force grin
SATMAN:

y we come dey pay sub fee,if na to dey off tv, people are complaining all over,even don jazy sent msg just now to complain abt a girl, we have right to complain
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by urfriend(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2009
Concentration! Concentration!!

Before you start concentrating on this serious sounding title, pause for a minute - think about a game by the same title which many of us played on campus, in college, and at fraternity parties. Hmm! If I remember correctly, this game really isn't for people with peripheral knowledge - atleast you have to know something about a lot of things (even if they're very unserious subjects). But the twist is that, no matter how much you know about a lot of things, once you fail a few questions, and guzzle down a few pints of booze, you inevitably start jonesing, and failing subsequent questions that are directed towards you.

My point exactly is, when the Kokollettes decided to play this game, they were just thinking of having fun - and not rehearsing for some pop quiz(that some people are making it out to be). So when they opened that bottle of red wine, their knowledge of everything became subjective to the amount of wine running havoc in their system -and really who wants to play this game sober?

Yeah, so one can argue that in a game of Concentration, you may be a rocket scientist and still fail to give the right answer when describing the law of motion. That does not mean you are ignorant of the this theory, neither does it mean that you're just plain dumb. But at that given circumstance, considering your level of intoxication - whatever errors you make can be excused as part of the game -sometimes, some of us who just love free booze give the wrong answers intentionally so we can be penalised to the tune of consuming more booze.

So, what's all the fuzz about someone being ignorant of which country the city of Ontario can be found? In this case, I'd like to argue in favor of the Kokolette responsible for this 'slip of the tongue' that if this error was made during the game, then it cannot be admissible as evidence in the judgement of how smart or dumb she is. Yes, Ontario is in Canada and not in the United States. But how many intoxicated Americans or Canadians during a game of Concentration can tell me where Ikoyi, Lekki or even Oshodi is?

So, let's not be quick to indict the contestants for just having a little fun. Most of us have played this game, and if we recall some errors we made during these session of momentarily suspension, we'd be rolling on the floor, laughing out loud at our own alcohol-induced ignorance.

A quick aside, alliances are being formed in the mansion - some Kokollettes are bonding, and one smart Kokollette is trying to win another over -how?

That story is coming soon. But for now, let's just watch how these girls are reacting to D'banj's surprise brunch visit. D'banj came in with Ikechukwu, and they went straight to the kitchen, where they were waited on by Rita and Chioma, while the rest of the girls were upstairs making up - girls have to look hot before meeting the Koko master, right?
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Sauron1: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2009
The girl with the tinted short hair is a proper Mgbeke woman.
Gosh. . . . . . . .who did the auditioning?
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by urfriend(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2009
Painting Your Self-Portrait

The Kokollettes seem to have come to the realization that living in the Koko Mansion isn't just about singing, dancing, and playing the game of "concentration" with a bottle of expensive wine. They were given their first task on Tuesday, and some of the Kokollettes took this task seriously - going to work on it immediately, while a few others let it ride, giving preference to singing and dancing around the mansion. But here they are, struggling to articulate the import of this task on Wednesday afternoon.  

Even while some of them were struggling to get this task going, Elizabeth seized the opportunity to apologize to any of the girls whom she may have talked or looked down on consciously or unconsciously. Hmm. She's really playing this "mama" role - first her apologies, then her advocacy for all the Kokollettes to adopt an image that projects them as ideal African princesses. Let's just hope she doesn't impose herself on the duties of the governess.

Chioma's obsession with D'banj came under discussion at the table; actually the Kokollettes confessed that they did not believe her when she came upstairs to inform them of D'banj's presence in the mansion, because they felt she was just expressing her daydreams, like she usually does whenever D'banj is mentioned in the mansion. Okay. Let's just hope Chioma does not end up painting a potrait of D'banj instead of hers.

Anyway, it's good to see that most of these girls have a clear understanding of this task's objective, which is to make a presentation of yourself with the aid of old pictures, and a few other personal items, in order to give the public a better understanding of each Kokollettes story as told from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

On the surface it sounds simple, but telling your life story with just pictures and a cardboard requires a lot of creativity, and on Wednesday we get to watch their final presentation. I can't wait to see how creativity these ladies hide under their make-up.

More at www.kokomansion.tv and http://twitter.com/koko_mansion
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by oyinda3(f): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2009
Nnekie:

Dunno wat y'al were expecting. Which decent girl is gonna go on a show like this?

i wonder o. with all these silly talk about ideal african woman?
looking for ideal african woman on mini playboykoko mansion??
very silly idea. undecided
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by seemeso: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2009
KOKO MANSION, MY GIRLFRIEND TOLD ME SERIOUSLY THAT SHE WANTED TO GO, THEN I GAVE HER THE LAST HELL OF A FU*K THEN KICKED HER OUT OF MY LIFE, WAT THE Bleep,
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2009
2 of the girls just confessed that they have dated married men uhmmmmmmmm ideal woman.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by kaysmith(f): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2009
seemeso:

KOKO MANSION, MY GIRLFRIEND TOLD ME SERIOUSLY THAT SHE WANTED TO GO, THEN I GAVE HER THE LAST HELL OF A FU*K THEN KICKED HER OUT OF MY LIFE, WAT THE mess,

but say the girl won the price, she will definately give u the same F***K aight,

l think thats too callous of you. God has made you the MAN and treating a girl/lady/woman that way isnt the right approach to issues.
well one day when u marry (that if u aint), u will uderstand better Mr GET HER THE LAST HELL OF A FU*K.

@urfriend, nice words of wisodm

to All Kokomansio haters, change the channel or tune to NTA (Nigerian Television Authority)
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by kaysmith(f): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2009
safex101:

2 of the girls just confessed that they have dated married men uhmmmmmmmm ideal woman.

'LET ANYONE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE'
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2009
so, what are we learning so far from this rowdy, ill-mannered crowd called
'kokolets'? that winning is the name of the game and it is ok to do anything
provided you win at the end? is that it?! shame on them!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nnekie(f): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2009
Lol D baba gave them a piece of him mind today - all they do is dance, put on makeup, cook and eat, over-dress - no real discussion. U tell 'em, even Dbanj's peeps in the UK and Don Jazzy have called him to complain.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by whitelexi(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2009
I've been hearing people talking of this koko mansion but i never knew it was for real. . . I'm sat in-front of my tv with my eyes popping out and my mouth wide open at the girls and how they're disgracing themselves on international tv!

They're in there talking about how they'll be very good wives and i am shocked at how they even wanna achieve that. . . On high definition, u can see the strands of hair in their head and all i can say is they're nearly all razz and dumb. I wonder what kind of men they hope to attract with this sour display shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2009
koko rubbish! grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by badboym: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2009
All those girls na those Ashawo wey dem D'banj,Wande and the whole Mohits dey Bleep.Na them donate them lol.Nonsense
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2009
na wa for these mamalets dem o! no home training at all! grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2009
@whoever
big brothers uk did more stupidity than the kokolets done, so dont criticise and let them be
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by aieromon(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2009
So much hate!!
How i wish i were in D'banj's shoes
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2009
SATMAN:

look at you. from vhf to uhf and you can even talk. big brother is a worldwide show not a local ikeja or ikoyi show. what do you know. i can swear on my life that you've not even seen what big brother looks like and ur talking crap. LC. everybody is complaining including dbanj himself and ur here talking rubbish. i don't blame you, i blame television for opening ur eyes.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2009
@SATMAN,
I think you should try and listen to the general consensus before
posting. Everybody cannot be wrong at the same time. Besides
don't forget that people are paying to watch this show so they
deserve their money's worth.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lalaboi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2009
George_D:

@SATMAN,

Even b4 show start. . .u dn badmouth taya. . . i dnt expect any good comment from ya self lol. . . .wetin you com dey complain about?? like you would get something right the 1st time. . . .its only the 1st season for crying out loud. . .

Dem force you pay money to watch am ni?? lol. . . .abeg comot jor! tongue
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Sauron1: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2009
George_D:

@SATMAN,

This show is shambolic.
Who is this babe rapping Jay-Z's Encore?
Gosh. . . . .I haven't seen such an assembly of Mgbekes. . . . .This show should be STOPPED!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck / Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition / Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.